DUNK N DONUTS

>be me
>eat a fuck ton of donuts lately
>don't care so much because I thought it would be reasonable to suspect a donut is 80-120 calories
>go on dunk n donuts nutrition page
>mfw I've consumed a week's worth of calories in only 3 days

I can't wait for summer to be over so I can go back to my fall and winter bulk. Also what's your favorite donut Jow Forumsizens? I like blueberry.

Attached: satan.jpg (1655x1228, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071778/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>amerimutts

>I thought it would be reasonable to suspect a donut is 80-120 calories

Are you retarded?

i mean a glazed donut from walmart is like 180 calories, so OP was in the ballpark

I live in Austin, Texas I can go to 12 different awesome donut shops. In fact I never have to go to a mainstream chain here.

WHATS MY NAME?

fuck it OP, start the bulk early. thats what i did. summer is almost over anyway

better be shipleys nigga

You caught me. I do donut runs for my office once a month from there. Voodough is shit tier, I love taking dates to Gordough's to watch them slide into thiccness.

I live in Austin, and I will say, we have some of the tastiest god damn food on the planet. I've been to several other states, nothing comes close. Round Rock donuts? Godlike. Chuy's? The best Tex-Mex. Torchy's? Best tacos. Of course, I'm not eating any of that shit anymore...

Boston Creme is the best

Attached: 12-09-14-boston-kreme-donut2-dunkin-donuts.jpg (2790x1647, 771K)

use a carb blocker

dunkin is shit, krispy kreme or nothing

reminds me of the greentext of a fat guy who ate donuts every day because he liked a girl who worked there.
then realized how many calories he was eating and suddenly realised why he was a fat lump

There's better places to go for Mexican food than the Austin staple places. Tyson's Tacos is a must for me, I love breakfast tacos at Juan in a Million.. the BBQ here is king La Barbecue, Stiles&Switch, and Terry Black's are amazing.

??????????????????????????????

>Juan in a Million
overrated hipster shit, it's just some homely eggs and tortillas

Attached: Anon+goes+to+dunkin+donuts_5fe892_5838102.jpg (780x429, 57K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071778/
white kidney bean extract. high mg.

That's just sad

wonder if phase 2 is worth taking even if you don't eat many carbs, seems likely

I just shot protein out of my nose from this

i ordered just white kidney bean extract in highestextract possible

chocolate cake donut is the goat

Attached: DSC_4851.jpg (625x416, 50K)