Manlets cant li-

>manlets cant li-
You were saying? Little man squats 505. How were your lifts today user-kun?

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-184410.jpg (1075x1102, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcsJGE1uumA
youtube.com/watch?v=X57aLTTEX_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m 6ft and 180lbs skinnyfat and did 3x5 315 after 1 month of training. Shit lift but I felt proud.

Attached: C5D54958-484A-428C-B534-1819DE505F8E.jpg (1304x892, 375K)

6 inches of bar travel

Bet he deadlifts like 365. The turbo manlets seem to have top notch leverages for squatting, but can't deadlift for shit.

No ROM senpai. Pretty cool though.

What's the point of hanging the weight from bands? Why not just use less weight

youtube.com/watch?v=BcsJGE1uumA

now go on, tell us how much do you deadlift

>sumo
>literally 2 inch rom

Makes getting out of the hole easier while locking out gets harder. Training parts of the range of motion works well if you have a sticking point, because you can train the sticking point while not getting as tired.

no you didn’t

>tfw no femurs smaller than dick

No one ever said manlets cant lift. Of course they can lift. Tons more weight too because they dont have to move the weight very far. It's also hilarious to see manlets lift heavy because the poor little fellas are just trying so hard.

When will they learn?

>t. lanklet that refuses to eat more coping with his sub 3pl8 squat

Absolutely pathetic.

t. 6'2" and not afraid to eat and try hard

I'm not sure how you got that out of my post but cool man (if you arent LARPing)

Because you're outing yourself as being weaker than a manlet, when taller people have much more muscular potential than shorter people, and once filling out their frames with more muscle, can lift more than shorter people.

lifts should be standardized to ROM there's literally no reason not to.

>quarter squats

Attached: eyes.gif (400x226, 3.47M)

>the way he locks his knees
All aboard, train to Snap City now boarding.

in an absolute sense maybe, but nobody of a normal stature will ever beat this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=X57aLTTEX_w

by squat Wilks or BW multiplier, he's just too mechanically efficient for normal humans to be able to compete

in a strength relative to bodyweight sense, short people are incredibly superior at lifting, no way around physics

I hit 2pl8 squat today

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

I feel like everyone cheers on this guy and says he's impressive, inspiring, and whatever

But really they're doing it out of pity, and they know that his lifts don't really count because of his leverages

That's because he has dwarfism, he has the most optimal squat leverages conceivable. Not because he's a manlet.

Hes that short because he started squatting at 15 and it compressed him. Moms are right

What is torque? Have you taken a college level physics class?

>That's because he has dwarfism
>Not because he's a manlet.

are you feeling ok

A manlet without dwarfism doesn't have limb lengths to give him those leverages. A manlet with dwarfism does. It's not because he's a manlet that he squats so much, it's because he's a dwarf.

Sorry I didn't spell that out simple enough for a brainlet to understand.

>A manlet without dwarfism
>not because he's a manlet that he squats so much, it's because he's a dwarf.

you're not making any sense, a dwarf is defined as anyone below 6 feet in height

i really wish this was a gif

I'm 15 lbs from 2 plate squat. Can't wait to hit that and save all that time on looking for the 5's and 10s that some fuck loaded on an ezcurl bar and hid

Hahahahahaha

i forgot to say they were deadlifts top jej

>dumbbell squat
Impressive

KEK

>dumbbell

Attached: An_ancient_Evil_has_awakened..jpg (400x225, 15K)

kek