Why do I feel like I look flat and dyel as fuck lately...

Why do I feel like I look flat and dyel as fuck lately? I look better in good lighting but here I just look skinnyfat or fridge

Also will taking creatine make me look better or just make it worse?

Attached: IMG_20180809_204638.jpg (336x960, 70K)

Lift manly weight, eat manly food, stop looking like a boy. Don't forget Jow Forums herb.

>Lift manly weight, eat manly food,
bruh I do that tho

lmao what are those shorts bro

>why do i feel like im dyel

because you are dyel

AND1 from walmart
I lift

this.

And why are you so white. White isn't attractive. Go outside and get a tan you fag.

Buy shorts that show your knees. Those look low class as fuck.

>And why are you so white
Because i'm white
>Go outside
tf am I gonna do outside?

this is just like fat people saying they don't even eat that much... They obviously eat too much but aren't being honest with themselves... be honest with yourself and put in the hard work and stay dedicated for at least 2 years and you will see it pay off. stop being a bitch.

I eat 3040 calories a day every day

Burn those shorts OP, you look like a nigger.

They're just gym shorts calm the fuck down I don't unironically wear them in public and shit (other than the gym)

Ignore this man. White is beautiful. Eat fish oil for your vitamin D, and avoid the sun. Tans are for fags.

>White is beautiful.
>Tans are for fags.

Attached: 432E866100000578-0-image-a-20_1502706382703.jpg (634x423, 69K)

kys my man

>tf am I gonna do outside?

Kiss a pretty girl?

what’s your tdee

I dunno like 2550 maybe. I guess I have a high metabolism because I've been stuck at like 147-150lbs for like 2 months eating 3k cals. I think my weight is going up slowly though

How tall are you?

You don't have a high metabolism you DYEL you just don't eat or lift enough.

OP, I'm guessing you're about 19-ish. Enjoy being effortlessly lean now. It won't last forever.

Eat more you idiot, you won’t magically gain weight if you don’t eat more

t. 30 year old boomer who let themselves go and blames it on muh metabolism

5'9"
I'm a 24 year old boomer. Maybe it's my macros, I do eat clean all the time.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (5352x1584, 1.44M)

Eat what you’re eating now but add a mass gainer shake for an easy 500-1000 extra calories a day.

No don't take mass gainer you sperg. Just drink two tall glasses of milk a day.

When you hit 30, it's a combination. You'll never have the energy/free time to work out like you did in college. Just saying.

lack of carbs?

Bruh imagine working out in your home gym with your beautiful wife as your two young boy take their afternoon naps. If your not in this position you didn't work hard enough in your 20s.

That's the ideal fantasy but far from reality. The truth is that most guys on this board that are all about fitness now in college will become dadbod guys once they get married and have kids. Just how life is, mang.

that's not dyel at all, you need to get off Jow Forums and go outside

That's the norm thou. We are here because we aspire to be better. Personally I always plan to live on the same street as my parents so I can drop my future kids off at their place for a few hours a day whenever.

Tanfags enjoy looking twice your age at 40 and then your cancer later lmao

imagine having absolutely no melatonin kek.

Pasty Bitchboi lol

I can't get fat if I don't overeat. If I can't lift I'll just adjust my calories.

t.

Attached: 9CBBF35A-6992-4915-B9B0-5EC2BBB4D6A6.jpg (347x526, 41K)

imagine not knowing the difference between melatonin and melanin you absolute mong

get a tan ffs

>melatonin
kek my bad. but the point stands you super pasty fags r gay.

He's right

Attached: 1526768491200.jpg (748x494, 70K)

>not being white

Attached: 1503053954610.jpg (772x810, 47K)

because you need to work something besides your arms

Attached: 1532753741459.png (1932x2576, 3.92M)

reminder that need to be above the knee. these
shorts make you look longer and thinner. shorts pic related are good for comfy/fitness shorts and still look good. casual/daytime shorts that are aproved are cargo style shorts and nothing else. if not one of these you should wear pants.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x246, 12K)