What the fuck am I supposed to say when somebody asks me “what’s up...

What the fuck am I supposed to say when somebody asks me “what’s up?” Like “nothing much” just sounds like I’m trying to hard and kinda ruins any chance of actual conversation but I’m not going to actually describe what I’m doing cause it’s obvious and weird

Please help me

Attached: B982B4DB-112C-479C-A49A-DF3B318141F5.jpg (770x702, 81K)

christ do people really overthink life this much?

>not much. you?
>not much. just gonna go get some x/ gonna go do x. etc.

Don't even reply to it, just begin the conversation or go about your business

It's a formality retard

“Pretty good, you?”

Trust me, OP

This is why Traditional English (British) is better than Simplified English (American).

this
the initial how are yous are just a formality

"T-thanks, you too"

“What’s up” implies an action tho, pretty good is a response to “how are you”

>lmao stacy did that short guy just call you pretty? GROSS lol what a loser and whats a gudtwo? leave now before i call HR and get you fired

THIS

>what's up? [what's going on?]
>>pretty good
?

"muh benis"

>Feelin’ fit buddy?

the sky xDDD

Nothing much BRAH, just grabbing my sweet BROTEEN shake and gonna chug it like I am chugging underaged bois semen for them BROTEEN GAINS. Lol jokes. But seriously though yougatta work on your calfs, LET ME TELL YOU which machines you need to use and exercises that'll benefit your calfs. The first excer......

Fitness related how?

"What's up?"

>Not much you know, same old same old
>How 'bout you?

Attached: 1531194391386.jpg (749x800, 166K)

They asked you a question. Just answer it. They asked what you were doing? Tell them what you’re doing. Embarrassed to tell them what you’re really doing? Find a new hobby.

Do guys in their 30s really drink monster? Someone explain why the boomer meme includes monster. Everyone I see drinking that shit is 15-16 and fat.

I saw a 60 year old return about 100 cans of monster to the bottle depot and I was trying pretty hard not to laugh. I guess there's some truth to it.

It's the mindset.
But I think mostly from the daily /sip/s threads from circa a few years ago. So anyone that was here then is a boomer by now.
Some do; have seen plenty posting them. More would drink coffee though.