Born handsome

>Born handsome
>Do literally NOTHING in life except get paid big buck, get laid big time and have people bow to you for no fucking reason

It's not fair, bros. It's not fucking fair. He didn't earn anything, what's the point?

Literally life on easy mode.

Attached: d714feac64bb1f1fa8a915568f10797a.jpg (767x1000, 100K)

Looks don't put people in the dirt

Jordan is more than a beautiful face, you're too stupid to understand

Enjoy the pain incel

>be poor and stupid
>buy lottery ticket because addicted to gambling

It's not fair, bros. It's not fucking fair. He didn't earn anything, what's the point?

Literally life on easy mode.

It's the same fucking thing user. Some people just get great genetics and whereas other may have to work harder to become successful.

I can guarantee you though that the time you spent complaining about something outside your control is wasted and not used towards accomplishing what you truly desire.

He probably did do something. Women might get away with doing something. I dont know because I don't keep track of men.

reddit spacing

guess it's time to compensate for my ugly face with a good body, a lot of money and a high statue.

Cope

Even average faced people have to do that if they want to get women they actually like.

its simply is the ultimate blackpill: 90%+ of what you will achieve is decided on day one
>where are you born in the world
>genetics for both mentally and physically
>what family are you born into rich, abusing pedos,loving but poor etc

life is decided on day one everything else is just the tape playing out whats already decided there is no free will

based and redpilled, time spent on things you cannot change is wasted time.

He's literally just that.

I'm a normie. I've had plenty of relationships and been with plenty of women outside of those. Currently dating a girl.

However this fucking guy? He probably gets more pussy in half a year than all of Jow Forums combined in a full year. All because he was born with the genetic lottery on his side. Look at that perfect fucking hairline too.

Yeah, I can desire perfect genetics and a perfect hairline into fruition.

Fuck outta here, man.

Exactly. You can't use the internet unless you were blessed with Chad genes. You can't sleep eat or play vidya as well because you dont have perfect genetics. Anything else is a cope.

>reddit spacing

Can

you

please

fuck

off

back

to

reddit?

Attached: sniped1.png (334x359, 133K)

Looking good still takes work.

Gay alien tranny skullcel, possibly the most overrated MM of all time, all because he has dramatic features. He is dogshit next to prime Chico or anyone actually GL.

Attached: 1513406469683.jpg (634x636, 75K)

Only the bare minimum like being clean and taking proper care of your hair and skin, that is only 10 % though.
Everything else is just genes.

>Looking good still takes work.
He sure worked fucking worked fucking hard to have that perfect face and perfect hairline.

He's porking Michelle Rodriguez.

Attached: jordan-barrett-271c97c1-e8ad-48f7-b9c1-ea77d54ab67-resize-750.jpg (600x846, 51K)

Still work. He is more than a beautiful face. We are in agreement.

Didnt work hard. But he still worked.

Neither do you lol

>Michelle Rodriguez
That oldcel tranny from fast & furious? :cage: Jordan is INCEL, angle-frauding piece of shit with a baby feminine skull

Attached: 1521434246318.jpg (634x477, 97K)

He worked jackshit, you fucking idiot. He was literally born that way.

Did he work to morph his fucking face? To morph his fucking hairline? To morph his jawline? His nose? His eyes? His cheekbones?

Are you this fucking idiot?

Fuck off already, you autist.

>all this jelly
wew

You are autistic if you think he doesn't take care of himself. That is still work. Even if it's easy. You guys are brainlets. I am autistic. You got me.

This is not r9k. Go back we are about improvement here.

>Takes care of himself
Lmao, he showers and shaves and applies the products his caretakers prepared for him, wow!

Hey smart ass, how do you think he landed the job in the first place? They saw his genetics and instantly hired him.

Fuck off you, autist.

How do you improve your jaw? Your nose? Your hairline? Your cheekbones?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

not the guy you replied to but thats just the way i format paragraphs and it makes me lol every time someone calls me out for it knowing ive been on this website longer than them

not your secret club

get over it

life isn't fair, boom I just blew your fucking mind didn't i

Yes my fellow autist. That is what we Americans call taking care of yourself. You can't control those things so why care? Work on something you can improve. You are Blackpill right. Cuz you guys sound pretty blue pill to me. You can bitch on r9k you wont be missed.

>No sense whatsoever in this post, just screeching about r9k and shitposting
What even is the point of you?

So why bitch? Admit it you are full on cope.

>>No sense whatsoever in this post, just screeching about r9k and shitposting
>What even is the point of you?

Replace r9k with bloo bloo Chad didn't try. And then reply again. I will wait.

What the fuck are you on about, you terminal autist? Just stop posting already, your shitposts are a brain sore to get through.
I'm not (You)ing your stupid ass anymore.

so fucking what? he won the genetic lottery relative to his looks but how the fuck does that impact you? there's more to life than being good looking, handsome, intelligent, whatever. its a fucking process man. no matter what is going on in your life, you should always strive to improve yourself, don't get into this kind of fucking toxic mentality god fucking dammit. do whatever it fucking takes, fuck everyone else

>What the fuck are you on about, you terminal autist? Just stop posting already, your shitposts are a brain sore to get through.
>I'm not (You)ing your stupid ass anymore.

Read what you posted. How is your shitpost any different than mine? I will wait I have no life. I am an incel. I only work part time. I've got the time to kill. Just like you.

>he never has to work at anything blah blah blah

he still has to eat healthily and exercise (more than 90% of people do) otherwise this happens.

Attached: 1528307762461.jpg (1125x1125, 380K)

I think these are girls bro. No men think like this. Jow Forums not even once.

You literally dont know anything about that guy.

But can you truly live a good life without having at least one or two of these things?
You are undermining the importance of these things

He looks like an ugly girl.
Why do all of the men that are pushed as handsome by ((them)) look like ugly women?

I always laugh at retards who justify successful people like this guy by saying HE DID NOTHING!!! heres some news for you retard there are millions of good looking people out there but he put in effort to make use out of his good qualities, lots of people throwaway talents or good attributes they were born with to never use them in anything useful but this guy decides to gamble and try to be a model, and I say gamble because most models never make it big assuming they even step out of an amateur level, anyone who says he did nothing is just a sore loser trying to justify his existance so he can sleep at night thinking that if he had the same face as this guy he'll be as famous, this guy didn't just wake up one day to have millions of followers on instagram he had to spend effort to advertise himself and to get a fanbase.

Attached: 1486769407850.png (916x1100, 55K)

Dont have to bro. These guys don't need that they have 'truth'. They have memes that are never wrong.
Cope people live good lives as hobos that don't get laid.

Calling them retards is too much. Even retards would understand or not care.

I'm not even that unlucky, and I still think of suicide daily. I can't imagine the being an ugly incel.

Psychiatrist and therapist unless you live in a third world. Some of those places have better mental health support them merica. You are on fit so we understand that you want to improve on some levels.

didn't do jack shit, if you get fucked over in your early years it is there for life unless you do heavy psychedelics and don't kill yourself afterward.

He’s not just a pretty face think of all of the pedohile dick he needed to suck to get to where he is today

I have schizoaffective disorder. My life was shit for 5 years until I got on latuda. You are making excuses. Things wont go perfectly but they will improve if you try. I am a true incel. Even had a girlfriend in college. Unlike r9k who dont even have female friends.

Listen dog: if you're looking for excuses, for things and people to blame for your lack of success or ambition or whatever, there are plenty out there.

You can make it about your attractiveness or about the way your parents raised you, genetics, some girl that broke your heart, or that you can't get laid at all.

Or (and this is just a thought) you could take the hand you've been dealt and play it to the best of your ability. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, yeah, it's not fair. You weren't born looking like a model, ok.

You also weren't born starving in some shithole country. Or being gas bombed in Syria. Stop whining faggot.

Mine was for 20 years and counting, I highly doubt will work in any way.

>this happens
>still more attractive than 99% of the population of the whole fucking world
must suck

Have you died yet. Are you mentally impaired. I am getting disability checks and only supposed to work part time. I was 'crazy since I was 18 so I've been dealing with radical unstable thoughts for 11 years. And i am still a virgin. Not kissless but still a virgin. Unless you suicide why should you care if it takes you 20 more years for suicidal thoughts to improve with therapy and meds? You are already suicidal. I dont think I am dumb but I dont believe I am smart either. R9k you should visit them think they are smart as hell. They know the truth. Giving up is the smartest thing to do. Mgtow. Yet they complain and are unhappy. Do you want to be stuck with a similar attitude?

Yea HE wont be able to get giga Chad's leftovers.

Yeah because dieting, lifting / cardio, face products, hair treatments, skin lotions, makeup knowledge hasnt been factored in cunts.

You think that dudes slamming sluts? His a perfect meal for those stacey sluts to pull the baby trick and lock it down. Even if his getting invited to celeb parties ect, why risk alcohol, smoking, drugs to deteriorate your skin faster, you can only get by on looks for so long you bunch of winging cunts. When was life ever supose to be fair?

>$200 says he suicides before he's 40

>born rich do literally nothing in life
>born genius do literally nothing in life
>born important do literally nothing in life
>win lottery do literally nothing in life

Yeah? Some people have it good. Some people don't need to try as hard. That doesn't mean you have to wallow in self-disgust. You're using it as an excuse to not try "waaah waaah the game is rigged so I'm not even gonna play!" fucking pathetic.
Life is the game and it's all we have, so if all you do is complain about the handicap some people get instead of playing it you might as well put a bullet through your head now

Attached: 52e4aff84c1cd57433889332b7da30d2.png (540x695, 1018K)

Do we have mods? I don't think this is fit related at all.

>all of these
>and im not even jelly
being based boomer sure feels good
>tfw im just happy as fuck progressing in laif

Attached: 1532081135375.png (1920x1080, 305K)

He would be even more privileged in Asia.

Attached: kHuzpjI.jpg (634x971, 121K)

Its kinda how life works dude

And if you live frugally and like vidya or something. Life is great. It would cool to be a millionaire but if I have to work hard for it. I dont know if that is worth it.

That guy looks plain weird most of the time.

Pick a better example next time OP.

Attached: 1526401914655.jpg (281x215, 14K)

Attached: IMG_20180726_015231.png (1066x1280, 2.27M)