*wrecks your gut biome*

*wrecks your gut biome*
*leading factor for metabolic disorder in modern time*
Tell me why you are still eating this garbage user.

Attached: D3216111-A0B7-4B03-81A8-CC16F957803D.jpg (278x181, 20K)

because im an abysmal cook that can make veggies interesting

Attached: 1532727658270.png (621x672, 573K)

I like it. Besides, I don't really eat bread that much, I replaced most of it with eggs.

Why are beans lumped in with these bois?

>listens to this bro science
Tell me why you are still stuck on 2pl8 squat user.

You already made this shitty disinfo thread and got btfo. Try harder.

>Tell me why you are still eating this garbage user.
I ditched that shit a while ago when I was playing with my friends 3 year old and got worn out after less than 1 minute. I knew it was my diet so I cut all carbs and my stamina increased significantly within 2 weeks without exercise

sv3rige is spreading I see

Sure It did kid

Attached: aY5Q4R3J_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

This, threads over boys

there's nothing wrong with eating tubers

*cloggs your arteries*
*wrecks your gut biome*
*leading factor for metabolic disorder in modern time*
*increases risk of heart desease and cancer*
*decreases life span*

nothing personel kiddo.

Attached: meat.jpg (1024x390, 102K)

rice is a common food used by athletes just like pasta and bread, they're easy to digest, unlike beans and chestnuts, not even comparable.
If you can't handle them then eat something else.

bit of water (not much, quarter to half an cup), bit of butter, bit of vegetable stock cube, salt, cayenne and frozen veggies in an appropriate amount, steam until done and stir occasionally so that it doesn't get burned

Because they're fine if you're working out and using them for fuel like God intended

Attached: HEHE.png (1200x833, 658K)

>beans

Attached: 1Web.gif (480x366, 1.99M)

This.

Oats: 8g protein and 6g fibre per 30g carbs
Pinto Beans: 8g protein and 8g fiber per 20g carbs

Attached: 30715121_1682442001838028_2444965130304225280_n.jpg (960x506, 73K)

I don't eat refined grains, they're basically empty carbs, but why not eating legumes?
They're full of minerals and fiber, never had any issues with them.

For fuck sake, the vegan shills are out in full force today. You can tell they aren't from here because they use memes incorrectly and use stupid formatting *like this*. Learn to blend in a bit more you fucking stupid faggot. Have a picture for your troubles

Attached: 57a4a59f21370f357414e32ab0f7955e.jpg (650x366, 37K)

reminder that pic related is what vegans secretly want.
don't fall for the shills.

Attached: cow_level_diablo_ii.jpg (1160x653, 269K)

>Tell me why you are still eating this garbage user.

the answer for most people is gonna be because all that shit is cheap as fuck

what's up snowflake, need a safe space?

>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Jow Forums
>safe space
lel

/Thread

It is though. It's the opposite of Reddit in terms of politics but it's still a massive echo chamber. A safe space doesn't have to be for liberals.

Is this some retarded american food myth?

Attached: 15335554734510.jpg (640x1136, 117K)

No. On plebbit unpopular opinions are downvoted and therefore hidden, or removed outright. On Jow Forums, unpopular opinions receive the most (you)s and are therefore bumped the most, making them more visible. That's the opposite of an echo chamber, plebbit-tan

Attached: 1511296742184.jpg (396x382, 41K)

How the fuck italians and french eat a lot of bread and pasta and they are thinner than americans? Or asians who mostly eat white rice?

Because they aren't grazers, unlike the americows

>Humans have been eating bread and other wheat products, potatoes and beans for thousands of years
>Blame them for modern health problems.

HMMMMM

Yes but what are those (You)s ? They're always massive circle jerks. Your convenient definition of an echo chamber is irrelevant. The popular opinion here is still the popular opinion. If you don't think this place is an echo chamber then you're delusional.

>gut biome

Attached: 1529429736205.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

>Yes but what are those (You)s ? They're always massive circle jerks.
Only since you reddit fags invaded
>Your convenient definition of an echo chamber is irrelevant. The popular opinion here is still the popular opinion.
Opinions differ here way more than anywhere else because this is an anonymous website that doesn't require registration.
>If you don't think this place is an echo chamber then you're delusional.
No u

>only since you Reddit fags invaded
t. /v/ posting new fag who started posting on this site 4 years ago
>Opinions differ here way more than anywhere else because this is an anonymous website that doesn't require registration.
Pic related.

Attached: brainlet29.png (543x443, 24K)

I mean, some of us have lived in europe since 1000s of years ago and we can resist diary and starch food cause those who couldnt died, njow all you mutt fucks coming here complaining smhh lmao

>le I can't refute his point so I'll respond with a brainlet meme I just pulled from google images

I don't think you read my previous posts. You're just repeating yourself at this point and you're still wrong. Kill yourself.

>posts unique post
>"YOR JUST REBEADIND YORSELF AND YOR RONG"

Attached: 1512257745229.gif (512x481, 646K)

so where do you get your carbs from