The average college athlete is stronger and more conditioned than lifters in the gym...

the average college athlete is stronger and more conditioned than lifters in the gym. I know football players who laugh at powerlifter and out lift them

Attached: IMG_6141.jpg (1000x823, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7bRw3b5S5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>powerlifter
A guy who follows SS isnt a powerlifter. You're a powerlifter after you've competed in a powerlifting contest.

Its a lot easier to make it if you ve been working out since you were 8.
Your body adapts much easier to the changes and builds muscle/creates or burns fat in a week's period if you re eating accordingly.

And Im not talking about lifting since you were 8 obv.

I don't give a shit what the "average" anyone can do. I care about what I can do myself.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

my college has a powerlifting team and their lifts are worse than most football players, track, basketball, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse athletes.

I know a dude with 440lb bench, 700lb squat, and 500lb x 20+ deadlift. athletes are a lot stronger than virtually all gym guys

They also all take roids.

>well I know one example
kys

>underage phoneposting /v/ermin
>literally illiterate retard
pick 2 at all times

Yes, athletes are generally stronger and faster than people who go to the gym for an hour a day and sit on their asses for the other 15hrs.

my first thought was that this person has a penis and is cumming into his/her own mouth

Attached: 1532725722253.png (964x912, 551K)

This. Sad but true. Sad but rue.

You cant outlift shit genes, sports selects for the naturally athletic

hot

Attached: guina.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

You've here too long.

Your kind will go first on the day of the rope.

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrtrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrRrrrrrrrRRRRrRRrRRRRraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAP

>respecting college athletes

lol

Those numbers arent that great compared to people who lift seriously
Try again

cringed and bluepilled

based brappasta poster

bait

>has a penis
>her own mouth
Nice.
Faggot.

the way those arms are drawn is triggering me

football players have the worst form out of any group of people who would ever use a gym.

Attached: 1523211935310.jpg (500x281, 21K)

Why is it so fun to put your ass in the air like that?

Holy cringe meanwhile these rabid niggers use roids, don’t hit depth and bounce the bar on bench.

>didn't even read the OP post
>just enterred the thread to see if anyone else posted braps

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 117K)

the "average" division I football player is a fucking genetic specimen

of course they're going to outlift most powerlifters, they're just superior athletes, powerlifting is a sport with very low barrier to entry so you'll see people with closer to average genetics in it

football players dont deadlift because d1 training is a joke

Here's your (You), you flaming fucking flamingo

they generally don't do conventional deadlifts because it's a needless risk to an athlete that is already very strong and has had tens of thousands invested into their training and recruitment

they do hex bar deadlifts instead

youtube.com/watch?v=U7bRw3b5S5o

you sure about that?

>basketball, baseball, lacrosse
>big lifters
Extreme doubt

Attached: DEBD0FE9-4F67-4F5A-8EE0-84D654111CB8.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

>The average powerlifter can do 10 touch and go reps with 225
Most of /PLG/ can hardly hit it for a double

>compares average powerlifters to professional athletes

you may as well use high school olympic lifters to make your comparisons

Kys

>500lb deadlift x 20+
Doing 20 consecutive reps on a lift suggest that the intensity cannot be higher than 60%. Now, 500/.6=833lb deadlift. That's huge. I don't know any natties that can hit that. Even Isley who has monkey arms and his deadlift is his best lift, he "only" pulls 700.
Either roider (so you should not compare him to natties) or you are bullshitting. Leaning towards the 2nd, but I'll give the benefit of doubt.

Anons? Sure. GDE Alex? Sure. But there are some strong motherfuckers that pop up every now and then. Yesterday a 470 wilks roider posted. Some months ago Sam was posting as well. A lot of strong natty trips were posting in the past, but they left.

isley might be a talented deadlifter, but the guys who make it into good DI football programs are freaks

i really don't have too much trouble believing that a really exceptional athlete with leverages similar to isley could pull in the 800s naturally

>i really don't have too much trouble believing that a really exceptional athlete with leverages similar to isley could pull in the 800s naturally
You should. Isley has a peak performance physique. OP is talking about athletes who need to be explosive, fast and somewhat lean. A 700lb deadlift is unachievable for most of Jow Forums no matter how hard they try and how much they eat, and it's elite level.
I mean there are some guys in the IPF (so ""tested"") who have over 800lbs deadlifts, but they are bloatlords.

>t. Isley

>OP is talking about athletes who need to be explosive, fast and somewhat lean.
football players do not need to be "somewhat lean" my man, it depends entirely on which position they play, also he did not mention bodyweight, some of those guys are 300lbs +

i don't think you fully understand the level of athlete you are dealing with in good DI teams vs. the level of athlete you are dealing with even at the elite end of powerlifting

The athletes also take copious amounts of roids

Wrong. The difference is roids

t. lifting for 1 year

8 but ok
Stop dicksucking roided that crash as soon as they pass 30

This desu
Most people think college football players are genetic anomalies and natty, however not roiding at that level is a liability on injuries and therefore money

Is that you Nick Bates