Ok fit, riddle me this. Why are most people in STEM so fucking ugly

Ok fit, riddle me this. Why are most people in STEM so fucking ugly.

I'm one of them too as I study computer science, but atleast I got physical aesthetics.

Attached: bkjf649x3d111.jpg (508x419, 33K)

Ugly guy here doing STEM in tryhard mode. I literally have nothing else going for me, it's the only thing I've been good at. If I looked good and had decent genetics/mental health I'd just get a decent day job and a wife, but it's not a life I can have

I do maths and most people look p normal. can think of 1-2 real uggos out of dozens of people in my classes

Your attractiveness can shape your interests. If you were an ugly kid, you likely had less friends (or a hard time making them), stunting your social growth. As a result you turned to solitary pursuits, most likely vidya, internet, and computer tech shit. Without much of a reason to be physical and take care of yourself, your appearance diminishes making the cycle continue, drawing you more into your isolation.

If you had more friends (or at least more socially well-adjusted friends) you might have gone out for more sports and/or been more active, improving your body and encouraging better grooming habits. That's not to say there aren't high school football players that are ugly as sin. But they tend to have better habits that improve attractiveness

ideally wouldnt you want to do about 80 percent redpill and 20 percent bluepill? (hypothetical pills both based on that picture)

Majority sure, but I'd say there's a decent population of normal people
I'm in engineering and a lot of my peers are normal looking and attractive, though it could just be my crowd
Also what the fuck is nopillow

well lets see. I would assume most attractive people have spent more time partying than studying so I assume they would also go for a bullshit degree in order to do more partying. so there you go.
But in my experience, i have seen plenty of attractive people doing a science major.

If there is one thing I've learned as a boomer, there is someone for EVERYONE

nopillow means you sleep without one, this improves posture and hardens you, or something like that idk

I like how he didn't do any of the red pill things and just said it's over before starting

Attached: 2323bde0c17d4cec313f92571898c4a3.png (244x287, 40K)

Because its a profession that is strongly linked to actual smarts and output, as opposed to other professions which really on people skills.

Some people are better of taking the blackpill right away. lifting wwon't fix an ugly face

better to be a fit blackpill than a blackpill that's slowly turning moldy yellow from laying in your own bitter piss all day

I stole it all, I'm in Astrophysics, am 6'7", and am attractive. Pic related, my gf :D

Attached: 1006170031a-1-1.jpg (1636x1875, 585K)

Well apparently you did know because you just explained what it was.

Computer engineering student here, most of the EE students are fit / clean-cut while CS students are disgusting. I don't know why..

this

Why you uploading a picture of an adolescent boy???

reported!

Wide flat ass.

Well done

OP here, I've noticed the same, I think it's because EE students aren't expected to be behind their computers 24/7

what's her name BUD

no

>astrophysics
R*ddit tier
>6’7”
Too tall faggot
>attractive
Maybe to your uggo STEM gf

actually a lot of the chads are going into CS and CS related fields
yeah you still got fatasses, skellies, legbeards, and my little pony fans, but you also got gym bros and fuccbois now

Most of my coworkers have a wife and kids and are shorter than me at 5'10"
They're also quite a bit older, I'm 20 and they're in their 30s. Many of them lift and they all have great home lives.
>t. Software engineer