Dreamt that I got beaten up again

>dreamt that I got beaten up again
>I had slow weak underwater punches, my opponent was a fucking bruce lee on steroids

H-how much do I have to deadlift to make these dreams go away?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=fight
youtu.be/QfZItov1BUo?t=12s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

integrate your shadow

think differently during your deadlifts

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

but my shadow is not an integrable function

Holy shit I have dreams just like this

Whenever I have a fighting dream every one of my hits miss.
But I don't get hit either.
It's weird

How much do you deadlift?

You watch too much anime

I remember having those dreams in 8th/9th grade (age 13-15) where I fought my rival/nemesis. I was stronger than him IRL so I was always satisfied in the dream that we were about to fight, but then I got those slow, weak underwater punches. Didn’t know it was a normal type dream

Stop watching anime, faggot.

Attached: ZdjpodM.jpg (724x720, 36K)

Kek I had similar dreams back in 5-6th grade
"we" were swordfighting and my sword was acting like a pool noodle and I was moving very very slowly and floating like the dudes in space stations
Over the years as my confidence grew, the dreams got more realistic and I became gigachad at some point. Also I got knocked out in a dream once kek.

Attached: 1530421382898.jpg (868x751, 86K)

After watching the new IT movie i had a dream i got into a fist fight with pennywise and after a while we just made a pact that i would bring people for him to eat infront of me.

These dreams will never go away. I have them all the time. I'm a boxer

What the fuck is wrong with you fags? Never heard of dreams like that.

Your supposed to either wake up from the fear of fighting or magically fantasize slamming the person. You are going to feel slow in your dreams because your fast twitch muscle fibers are under the effect of sleep endorphins which don't let you feel registered as hitting fast.

I've had some pretty weird dreams lately
>dreamt i was a student at a catholic private school and beat up this kid who decided to bully me
>seriously beat him, threw elbows everywhere and stomped on his head after he was down
>there were girls clothes in my gym bag, dont know why they were there
>i'm not even catholic

>dreamt I was going through airport customs and told the agents I was from wakanda just to get a rise out of them
>they believe it for what seems like hours until they ask for ID
>I showed them my university student card
They wanted to beat me up after that so I woke up

Attached: 1530374907403.png (285x285, 97K)

>nofap 30 days
>have a long lucid dream, felt like a decade passed in the dream
>remember I went into this cave, had to descend really deep, swim over a lake down there like Beowulf
>finds a fucking sword at the bottom.
>as I take it, I'm attacked by these supernatural creatures.
>manage to get out, travel out to a land of open fields
>spot a giant that was ten stories tall, big as fuck guarding a hole.
>fight him, use my swiftness. I knew it was a dream so I took lethal chances.
>jump the hole, it's a dark world with no sun.
>work my self from place to place, fighting the scariest houses, it was like a game I made in my mind.
>the challenges were hard, it reset when I died.
>remember after a level i could pass over with this small ferry into a new level.
>after what felt like 5 years I'm a danmed slayer
>levels have turned into obstacle courses with spec ops
>waked by the alarm clock.

Attached: yj.jpg (2972x3768, 1.28M)

>have nice dream
>me and 3 other friends sits around some pillar shit and making jokes
>suddenly that fucking picture of kid Cardi B comes up
>she says something to me
>wake up because I'm mad
>mad all day after that
I want to know what the fuck she said to me so I became so mad I woke up

Attached: 1497098066726.jpg (646x720, 23K)

Realize that, unless you're pretty much asking for it, you'll never get into a physical confrontation. For the 1% of physical confrontations, you can't avoid by common sense, get a ccw.

Maybe your subconscious is showing criticism, and self loathing towards yourself, feeling like a victim and that you'll never be as disciplined as Bruce Lee.

Attached: freud and jung.jpg (450x276, 110K)

Glorious

You a coward

I used to have these kinds of dreams too user, I haven't thought about them for a long time.

They go in time

>have a literal boomer dream
>tending to my garden and sunflowers in my backyard next to garage
>it's a great sunny weather and I can smell the fresh cut grass
>wife brings out lemonade and 12 year old son is playing nindedno or whatever those kids play by the poolside
>A childhood friend suddenly comes for a visit and hands over an invitation for high school reunion
>"you'll come won't you user"
>"sure thing pal, I've everything I ever wanted and I have nothing to be ashamed of when facing my past"
>Feel genuine happiness and content

I lied. I'll never be content and I'll never feel the happiness that comes from enjoying day-to-day life. There will always be this devil in the back of my head giving me shit for trying to enjoy leisure time. I've never been able to fully relax and let go and enjoy the moment. I'm always just thinking what I could and should be doing instead and that every second death creeps nearer and I'm wasting my life. I'm afraid that in a blink of an eye I'll wake up in some retirement home old having wasted my life not living it to the fullest.

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

>Dream of the most nightmarish monstrosities imaginable trying to kill me
>Fight them instead of screaming and waking up
Feels good man.

Attached: d039a4391233eeca58573079630ba77a.jpg (640x613, 43K)

It's because your brain is actually trying to throw a punch outside of the dream. However, your body paralyzes your muscles while you're sleeping to prevent you from actually throwing punches. So your brain is getting the response that you haven't actually thrown a punch, and in your dream you get the sensation that it's "weak". If your body didn't do this, then you'd end up punching things while sleeping, potentially hurting yourself.

You get the same sensation when running or even yelling. I’ve actually smacked girls I was sleeping in bed with after going to bed drunk when the brain isn’t functioning properly.

When this system malfunctions, you end up with things like sleepwalking.

I know that feel, it feels like your punching as hard as you can yet its moving in slow motion, and when it hits doesnt do any damage. Its fucking terrifying.

Low mental capacity non-dreaming brainlet detected

I'm having a mild panic attack rn, thanks guy

To dream that you are trying to fight, but cannot throw your arms as hard as you want signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence in some area of your waking life. You are unsure of your next move. This dream may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state.

taken from: dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=fight

That's pretty neat if true

This shit fucked me up. Dunno if Jung's shit is as applicable to everyone but it hit me dead-on

Literally every time i have a fight in my dream its like that

>tfw you got so confident in your 20s your dreams are now about climbing mountains and running so fast you teleport each step

Can you train yourself to stop dreaming? No lucid dreaming crap, I just want to stop dreaming of my ex, lads.

Attached: dear god pls make it stop.jpg (300x296, 20K)

Join a boxing gym, ur clearly having a lot of insecurities underlying so start doing the most noble of cotnact sports, avoid any oriental martial art as its full of weaboos or tap out people, and u will not get in touch with ur primal side in any way.

cannabis. no more dreams ever.

degenerate

I had the dream where I cuddled a guy again and he called me his lil bun

I have the fuckiest lucid dreams ever while on cannabis

>dreaming of demons and freakish monsters attacking me in some haunted house
>keep being able to just pause the dream and console them out of the space
Shame I can't console my depression away

Anyone else get nightmares that are "screamer" dreams?
I had this vivid one a year or so back that stuck with me.

>be running through a maze of corridors and tight alleyways in the dark
>feel something bad is chasing me
>not sure what it is but I know it's evil
>keep running and turning through the alleyways for a solid minute
>turn around a corner into a dead-end
>finally face my fears and turn around for the first time
>look at the corner I came out of for a few moments absolutely terrified
>I can literally feel it coming
>getting closer and closer
>suddenly the fucking exorcist girl turns the corner and starts crawling towards me at hyperspeed
The way she looked and crawled towards me was the exact as this video
youtu.be/QfZItov1BUo?t=12s
>stops when her face engulfs 100% of my vision like a screamer
>jolt awake

Honestly I think falling for all those screamers back when I was a kid messed up psyche up a bit.

Attached: fuck.png (973x727, 1.03M)