So I'm stuck in a place where I only have access to adjustable dumbbells. I don't even have a bench

So I'm stuck in a place where I only have access to adjustable dumbbells. I don't even have a bench.

Are there any effective routines that are dumbbell only?

Attached: chrome.jpg (650x650, 86K)

curls
8 hours a day
every day

Yes user, infact you can bench press with dumbells (pick up two and start pressing and do chest flies, lay on a diagonal line and "hug" the weights forward.

Military press, pick up the dumbell with both hands press forward while standing straight, think of the ammo case press the marines do.

Extensions and curls, only your creativity is the limit with dumbells, there are some safe moves and some dangerous moves.

Correction, press upward with the military press.

I'm very interested in this thread. Please continue.

Do you have a weekly routine that I can follow?

Also if possible OP, get a pull up bar for back workouts, the thing does wonders and will get you muscular. Some clothes are feeling tight these days since I started it couple months ago

bumping

curls, overhead presses, triceps extensions, lunges, squats, bench presses. just to name a few. you can do a lot. i also strongly recommend a pull-up bar like said.

why not dumbbell pendlay row

Pretty much every barbell excersise can be done slightly differently with dumbells

this, and almost always it's little harder as balance is not that easy etc.

No just kys

Not really, I just do them each day when I'm all fine and don't need to recover. Do them at least 3x10-12 each.

Only add weight once you can do each workout without exhausting yourself on the 12th.

Attached: 1519911146815.png (1008x1395, 609K)

Attached: 1530189020703.png (1247x803, 733K)

Only thing I don't recommend is the upright row, it will hurt your arms pretty much.

Yeah true, I always skip this one

but how else would you develop your frontal delts?

what kind of faggot sissy are you that upright rows hurt your arms? or let me guess you're a fucking mongoloid who goes way too high up

goblet squats
romanian deadlifts
overhead press
lateral raises
single-arm rows
curls
shrugs
triceps extensions
lunges
calf raises

pushups and pullups cover the rest

This routine is fucking terrible. There's not nearly enough ab isolation to get to those three example pics on the right. 3x7 jacknife? Who the fuck does 7 reps for abs? There's also too many dumbass arm accessories and not enough pushups and pullups. Actually, there's not any. There should also be some kind of squat in there. If you're determined to use only dumbbells, then goblet squats are the way to go.

By pressing shit over your head and off your chest. Front delt isolation is a meme. Lateral raises are good, but that's more for lateral delts (obviously).