How strong is the average normie?

what are normie strength standards?
and how many normies do you think you can fight off at once?

Attached: 010_1493882036.png (960x1361, 264K)

I can't stop obsessing about other people's life : The post

depends on where you live. amerifats have higher strength standards due to a lot of them having muscle memory from training for football and wrestling in HS

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Attached: 1533322318161.png (672x787, 979K)

COPE

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

Hmmm

Attached: 1533702241560.jpg (741x711, 100K)

based

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

God I wish that were me

Attached: 082.png (800x1138, 345K)

Implying other countries don't do sports

Attached: 1529191531003.png (657x778, 40K)

Source, please?

One Punch Man

A lot of the non-Americans with disagree (as expected), but this is actually true. I'm originally from a small town in South Alabama and almost all of us on the football team could definitely bench 225 for at least 5. A few of the WR guys weren't as strong of course but every lineman we had benched over 300. I know, I know...tfw 26 y/o boomer

What routine

can confirm, had powerlifting and weightlifting at my HS, football players all lifted too.
lots of dudes were doing 4pl8 squat and more than 2pl8 on bench
keep coping eurofags, you’re getting mogged by 15-18 year olds.

im yuro and I agree with this
atleast the coaches force the kids to pick up some weightlifting, in europe you will never have to do it if you don't want to. And while the form of US coaches is shit, they actually do some ok programming which leads to some american boomers (that stopped lifting in college) to have a stronger baseline from back when they lifted

Just a standard lifting routine for football. It was centered around the big 4. We didn't do conventional DLs though, we did trap-bar DLs and power cleans. After our main movements we could do whatever we wanted for 30mins. Usually curls lol.

and just to add, in my yuro high school you couldn't do any contact sport nor was it pushed by the school. There's a local american football team at the city, but I think that also mostly centers around playing the sport for 1-2h per week without guided weight training.

YEAH I PLAYED HIGHSCHOOL BALL

Attached: a.jpg (1022x768, 81K)

Do any of you guys honestly believe it's all about the strength? I had the toughest time in boxing fighting against a guy 20 kilos lighter than me, because he could move a lot faster than me and punch me in the jaw (no matter how strong you are you can't take a well-placed punch in the jaw), while I've had the easiest time with a freak whose biceps were as big as my head, because he couldn't move. But surely, he was able to pick up a weight from the floor.

Attached: Funny_comment_youtube-600x490.jpg (600x490, 39K)

perhaps its not a persons goal to be able to kick the shit out of someone
personally i just want to be able to carry a girl in my arms without getting tired

>mfw he has a black belt in BJJ

Thats easy, just bloatmax

dont think girls want someone whos bloatmaxxed
i look pretty normie mode, skinny fat, but im strong and i look good in clothes so its cool, i just need more strength in my arms to cradle a girl

Top tier bait holy shit

Attached: 1531843866979.jpg (960x900, 74K)

strength and fighting are two different things...

SOURCE=?!?!?!?!?
google aint giving shit

Danberu nan kiro moteru?