How do you not get embarrased about having a small penis when in the shower/locker/sauna with friends...

How do you not get embarrased about having a small penis when in the shower/locker/sauna with friends? I was at a pool part yesterday, and we were in in the showers and all my friend had pretty big dicks, and I had the smallest of the group.

Attached: scared.jpg (450x437, 31K)

just proudly say "I'm a grower, not a shower, now stop focusing on my dick you homosexual lmao"

that means you were supposed to suck them all off. they are probably pissed at you right now for being impolite

Have a big dick

This

You're a peter gazer. Commit die

Mate if they say something just say "I'm a grower lol get your girlfriend in here and you'll see it first hand" or some shit

I don’t have friends and even if I did I wouldn’t ever be naked with them

I visited some pals in Korea some time ago and went to their saunas. Honestly, I thought at 8' hard / 4 flacid I'd be getting mogged at gyms and shit here. After Korea, I realized I should be happy with what I have, because some poor Asian bastard, and maybe a whole country of them, have it way, way worse off.

unironically this.

lots of peter gazin in this thread

“It’s not the size of the sword, it’s how you use it battle”

Works for me every time desu

Just say your Jewish doctor had Parkinson's and was going blind, cut half your dick out.

That's the most beta sentence I've ever read

>yuropoors stare at each others dicks in the sauna
not shocked at this point.

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 96K)

>He's never gangraped a twink in a bathhouse
Lmao at your entire existence

If they brought it up I’d probably just tell them my gf is too dumb to realize its smol

Flacid size has no corrolation to erect size, and errect size is all that matters.

Don't bring it up you fag

>unironically having friends
h-haha

>not popping a stiffie when your bro brushes by your dicc
Never gonna make it

i just become fit, now i like being naked

>While you were banging thots with your long wide cock, I was studying the blade

Attached: cope.png (3272x2368, 327K)

Gotta make the dicky stiffy uh
Make the other dudes iffy uh

not much correlation between flaccid and erect size, just assume they're showers and you're a grower
t. grower that triples in size

>tfw no man with a bigger dick to fuck me while I fuck my girlfriend
>tfw no bodacious, swinger couple with giant proportions who wants to get off on corrupting a less endowed couple

Attached: 1365005850562.jpg (699x548, 170K)

Lmao
>soccer
>white players

kek, underappreciated

This is a thing that you will gradually come to accept as you build confidence, appreciate the trivial things in life, achieve your goals, love people, etc.

Don't hang out with black guys