Advice about accutane

I'm thinking about sourcing accutane and taking it for reasons. I have a condition that means most doctors wouldn't give it to me, but I'm willing to take a calculated risk.

Has anyone done this? What's your story?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1500, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26471145)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao bro just wash your face

Accutane really works but it dries up pretty much the majority of ur skin. My brother took it for his acne. Use a fuck ton of chap stick bc ur lips will crack and bleed a lot. Just be prepared for excessive dryness of ur skin.

cringe
based

>he didmt gib me wat i wanteds so he crimge
have fun fucking yourself up retard

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 9K)

Is your condition depression? Idk if accutane still is what is was when I took it 7 years ago, but it had been linked to suicidal thoughts. No halfway-decent doctor should give you accutane.

That's part of the problem. I think in the long-term taking accutane would help.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 150K)

tretinoin, azelaic acid and erythromycin

I'm on it right now. I wish that it wasn't necessary, but my skin was fucked and I was losing my mind.

I personally don't think the risks are worth it. It should be a last resort. If I could go back I think I might not take it.

Have you tried:

>No dairy
>No gluten
>Cold Showers
>Exercising a lot more
>Elimination diet
>Whole food plant based
>ketosis
>fasting

If you haven't tried these, don't touch accutane. I'm not a proponent of veganism or ketosis, but if you haven't at least tried fixing your diet and lifestyle to the best of your ability then you're an idiot

I'm already on a very restrictive diet and need to maintain my health as best I can due to an auto-immune condition.
I should definitely try fasting till autophagy though. Thanks for the tip.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1695, 277K)

I've gotten modafinil online before. Would I be able to find isotretinoin as easily?

Tell me about this autoimmune condition. Tell me about your diet.
If you have been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition I would be seriously hesitant about fucking with accutane. A lot of dermatologists seriously underplay the side effects and associated risk factors. If you already have a compromised body it might be a terrible idea.

I've got a mild liver condition. Now that I've drastically changed my diet, my ALT and AST are elevated but not ridiculous.

What do you eat my nigger

dairy is the thing that fucks me up the most. it really sucks because bulking is easy mode with dairy

It cured my pretty bad acne for life in one course.

I went insane a couple years later but I was prob on my way to that anyway

I did it and it worked for me, though once I got off of it I still got mild acne. Honestly my best advice for you is just to carry some chapstick in your pocket and use it as needed. After about two, three months I was pretty much acne free besides the occasional pimple.
I'd say it's worth, though you may have a different reaction to it than me. I never got all the fucked up shit like bloody lips or suicidal thoughts, but that doesn't mean you won't.

Just got off accutane a month ago. Was on it for 5 months. Didn't really affect me at all emotionally or mentally as far as I could tell. I was on 80mg a day. Worked great for me.

Vegetarian, gluten free, and complete abstinence from alcohol.
>gluten actually affects my liver and I have the blood work to prove it, pls no bully

Recommend milk thistle (silimarin) supplement daily, my nignog. Very good for liver health.

t. Successful liver transplant recipient

Went on accutane because I had a ton of cysts and bad acne, was extremely dry while on it but it worked like a charm, now I'm pretty much acne free

Question for accufags: does the dryness also mean you lose water weight?

just go on a low dose cycle
seems to give all the benefits with few of the risks

Is something like aipctshop legit?

Do it m8 take an advice from me i was fucked beyond saving children would either cry or laugh at my face in the bus no doctors would give it to me i bought it only did a 3 months cycle rested a couple weeks then a 6 months cycle i just wish i did it earlier i wouldn't have these horrible marks on my face and my nose wouldn't look like a huge strawberry

>i wouldn't have these horrible marks on my face
you can thank me now

Attached: drmrll.jpg (500x500, 151K)

It definitely works. I had really bad acne on my back and now it’s basically gone. It took about 5 months. All the side effects are bs too, at least for me. I never had any joint pain when working out or excessively dry skin.

m8 i've done extended research nothing can improve my face my marks are deep the whole dermis is gone thats the deep layer that our body doesnt regenerate, i tried all types of lasers and chemical peelings
My only hope left is plexer and fillers but those treatments are pretty painful and they will probably not change much my fave is ruined because doctors are spineless cowards that would always try to protect themselves by not doing their jobs to avoid mistakes

how old are you?
maybe in a couple of years artificial skin will be cheap as fuck and you could fix it

If the doctor says you shouldn't, I think you shouldn't.
IF you do though buy some aquaphor to keep the dryness at bay.

I took acctutane but then i started breakout again 2 years later. Not as bad but i went back to the dermo and got some pills and 2 creams . The accutanr side effects with me were:
>dried nostrils after washing face or showering
>bloody noses
>cracked chapped lips every day
>minor cuts would take forever to heal
>sensitive skin
>internal issues
>random depression episodes
>enhanced social anxiety

26 boomer
>artificial skin
A man can only hope m8

Also OP, make sure you stop when you've hit the concentration you're going for or whatever. I still had some acne even after my course finished but it's practically disappeared

>but it had been linked to suicidal thoughts
no, that's just some kike congress person who got upset their emo faggot kid killed themselves for unrelated reasons. There has been no proof, and you won't be able to post a peer reviewed study to prove it.

If you have really oily skin isn't that what you want?

>Eating cancer medicine without an cancer

Can you be any dumber?

If you do end up taking it, very important to stay on it for at least 2 months after you're fully clear (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26471145)
>t. accufag