Back in new zealand I killed on tinder...

Back in new zealand I killed on tinder, I got thousands of matches even tho there were shit all people and I could go on at any time and talk to cute women.

Now I've moved to Denmark and the women are ridiculously beautiful so I figured tinder would be great, but turns out I get zero matches, like I even used one of those boosts and got nothing.
What the fuck do I do about this??

Attached: Screenshot_20171011-131352.png (1440x2560, 779K)

European women are the bitchiest, most dried up hoes on this planet

Just how it is. Certain areas are harder than others. Places near military bases or rural areas are hard (basically anywhere where the male population is higher than the female population for whatever reason).

But they're unbelievably good looking

Yeah.. good luck.
Unless your really handsome, your not going to have a whole lot of luck.
Danish women a pretty picky, even more so if you aren't danish

lol you must be ugly as phuck i'm painfully average in denmark and get thousands.

Im from Denmark, and you dont have matches because you not good-looking as you think you are
Here you have to be VERY good-looking to fuck bitches, so enjoy
Going out clubbing its easier to get thots than tinder

lol implying all european women are alike. probably can't get a white girl to sleep with?

no
no

This

I'm getting eyefucked on the street when I make eyecontact though, im fairly sure I can pull danish women, and I'm white i look danish until I speak so I don't think thats the problem

if i could bang a danish chick or a foreign one right now i'd choose the danish chick since i wouldn't be bothered to speak english. Same way girls might think and they actually have 100s of choices so they'll only hook up with the most optimal for her. nomsayin

where are you in denmark?

horsens

>I’m getting eyefuckd
>but the metric where I actually get a measurable, if biased view of my looks is trash
Yeah okay guy

>people look exactly the same in two dimensional pictures based on lighting and focal length as they do in 3d

Give those Dane dames a couple decades of kebabbin' and they'll be ugly enough to like you

>just trust me guys I’m a fucking sex god by looks
>also why does no one want to fuck me

You won't do well if you aren't Arab.

Are the "10+ matches /likes waiting" notification just bait to get you to buy tinder gold or are there actual women waiting behind that paywall?

Attached: dx90onp3o0111.jpg (801x960, 87K)

>just bait to get you to buy tinder gold
What do you think?
Tinder is a trap to get retards to stay on tinder, no one is going to get laid on there except a few of the men and even fewer women.

American mutt girls are way fucking worse.
>t. 56% american guy

I know this feel OP

I'm from Sweden originally, but spent high school in Hong Kong and university in US

In Hong Kong tinder is ez mode
In the US tinder is ez mode

In Sweden, all the women are 2x as beautiful as the women in the other places, and I only ever match with kinda chubby chicks

british cows are not considered women.

dont judge a continent by one inbred country

In Europe you need to be a high status black to slay on Tinder

Sorry white boy bbc only~~