10 months of lifting

>10 months of lifting
>still no gf
>mfw

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

well, do you feel better and look better compared to when you first started? Do you actively seek out and talk to women in the open? Are you standards really high? Only 9-10's for you now since you lift? Or are you fine with just getting someone that likes you for who you are and gets you? Are you attractive? Funny? Good personality that people like being around? Just some things to consider user. Lifting is just a step in the right direction. Good luck!

Theres no gym for your face. There is no gym for your personality.

Attached: 1530562237899.jpg (1130x946, 119K)

Theres no gym for the Jow Forums users... Oops!

>There is no gym for your face.
Plastic surgery.
>There is no gym for your personality.
Lotta resources out there to help you improve yourself.

But op is still fucked.

OP here, 20 y o.
Lost 15 kg, looking good.
I have a nice face.
Although, my insecurity is that I have narrow shoulders and kinda wide hips. Without shirt, my shoulders are a bit wider than hips but it's kinda harder finding fotting clothes.

I had a fine fitness chick while I was fat, but I don't really have high standards.

I just don't know how to find one. It would be much easier if I never had one.

I'm thinking about quitting lifting and just watching what I eat.

>faps daily
>dresses like shit
>zero hobbies or interesting things to talk about
>puts women on a sexual pedestal
>Is desperate for a relationship and doesn't think that desperation leaks into his appearance and presence
wow I wonder why op doesn't have a gf

YUP (dw this was me)
you have any hobbies OP

>playing piano
>rich family
>top student in the uni class

I guess I'm just an autist.

But there's no gym for my height

Attached: 1F934D7D-87C3-4144-B3B9-B5F3A8D8F082.jpg (630x479, 174K)

well yeah gluten free is stupid

This wasn't OP.
OP is 183 cm tall.

>Play PIANO
>RICH family
>Not making it
You're doing something wrong

Well, people tell me that. It just seems like an easy task for them. Even fucking 13 year olds have fucking action.

I don't know if there is even any point in continuing lifting.

This

I've been heartbroken by 3 girls since I started lifting. They just wanted to fuck me.
One girl also raped me.

Well gj mr chad

That's horrible user. I wouldn't wish that even to my worst enemy. How are you holding up?

>One girl also raped me.
how?

Just feel like I can't trust any girl ever again. They lied to me so many times, when crying even.
I feel like shit.

I was drunk and I woke up with her riding on my dick at the moment I ejaculated. No one knows about this but I cried in the bathroom like a baby afterwards when she left.

Were they young and attractive?
>Got fit
>Only women who cared for it were women who were older than me and total thots
>No humble qt gf to rub my body

Attached: 177487FA-E75B-43D4-930A-ADB58D4FEDD5.jpg (590x550, 49K)

This isn’t bait right? Does the girl realize what she did?

Dunno. I never told anyone about it

>lift for a couple years
>2/3/4/5
>6'1
>shredded as fuark
>completely fearless
>can talk to girls and charm them with no issue
>only girl I ever felt a hint of affection for is a mess
>get rejected
Life is a bitch like that

Have you ever tried to confront her about it? How are you holding up now?

Twink here seriously starting to go bald minoxidil is my only hope minoxidil and roids im gonna start roiding soon should i already shave my head get a skinhead look im also a chinlet jaw is not that small but my chin is a joke

18 months of lifting and cardio. Lost 40 lbs then gained 15 in muscle. I only got a 4-5/10 to “date” me for 2 weeks, then I got played by a tinder thot. It really be like that

Dont know what i would get out of it if i talked to her about it.
I'm fine now I guess, it was a year ago. But it still irritates me when people say that guys can't get raped

Was she a 7/10 or above?

I’m sorry you had to go through all that. How has it affected your sex life? Has it affected any other areas of your life?

She is/was my sisters best friend. She is a 8/10

Still able to have great sex and all that. It just humiliated me.

Why did you feel humiliated? Is it because you didn’t have control over the situation? Do you have to see her often since she’s your sister’s best friend?

im sorry that happened to you user

That's hot desu

my gf and i were fooling around in my mums room, when she looked in one of her drawers for some lube, she found my moms dildo and started sucking on it, then she kissed me. It tasted so good, now all i can think about is my mom coming in to my room at night and shoving her dildo in and out of my ass.