Arsenic in rice

Should we be worried, brehs?
healthline.com/nutrition/arsenic-in-rice

Attached: arsenicrice.jpg (500x375, 135K)

If you eat white or brown rice everyday then maybe
Probably not though

Arsenic dramatically decreases the chance of breast cancer, so if you're a women, rice might not be such a bad idea.

what about japs who eat rice everyday and live longer and healthier than western piggus

jap rice is unique to japan, they don't even export it.

Rice made Japanese people basedboys

It's noticeably present in brown rice only.

Actually it's another thing that is unique to brown rice since it contains the rice bran, which is an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase (DHT).

People get this idea that everything refined is automatically worse for health than the "muh pure and whole" version, though refinement has served so many beneficial purposes in history.

Rice isn't inherently filled with arsenic. It absorbs arsenic from its environment. Certain places will be able to grow rice with less arsenic than others. California I think is a good place to grow rice as it won't have as much arsenic.
Could be wrong though

user are you telling me brown rice can possibly help hairlets because of the DHT inhibitor or am i just a brainlet

just wash it retard

White rice still has it.

How do white people eat without rice? We eat it everyday at my house

No it doesn't. And plenty of bodybuilders eat white basmati rice as their main source of carbs (as they should it's literally God's food). It has no effect on androgens.

>2018
>still thinks DHT is the cause of male hair loss
>not estrogen and cortisol

Isn't hair loss almost entirely genetic? Like, not hormonal?

And if there is arsenic in the soil, 95% of the arsenic absorbed will be contained in the outer layer, the bran, which is removed when refined into white rice.

Basically just don't fall for the brown rice meme, since Arsenic isn't even its only issue.

DHT does to a degree affect hairloss, but it has allot of other functions in the body, its the body's main androgen outside of the muscle.

No, otherwise they wouldn't find that 1) balding men are much more likely to get prostate cancer (now widely accepted to be caused by high estrogen) and 2) young men balding in their 20s were found to have nearly double DHEA-S concentrations than their non-balding counterparts. DHEA-S is a protective hormone released when cortisol/adrenaline is chronically high.

so what to do about estrogen and cortisol then?

Another thing to blame on my parental upbringing then

Stress triggers estrogen directly, so taking care of cortisol helps both fronts. Most balding men are high stress type individuals. Some get bald because of bad liver function that cannot detoxify estrogen and cortisol. Antioxidants will help the liver, as well as Taurine and green tea 1-2 times a week. High Copper Low Zinc can be a cause for balding, so Zinc Picolinate (50mg) is always good for your hair.

For estrogen, you should regularly eat broccoli (they actually found low consumption of cruciferous veggies in prostate cancer sufferers), tomato sauce (lycopene), other anti-aromatase foods/spices like curry, mangoes, green tea, yerba mate, onions, chamomille, olive oil. You should avoid any food and liquid that was previously in plastic. Supplements like Vitamin K2, Vitamin E, Zinc, B1/B2 all inhibit aromatase or even directcly block estrogen synthesis.

Testosterone inhibits cortisol, so focusing on your test helps. Otherwise it starts from the mind. Magnesium is very helpful.

Anyway this isn't exhaustive so you should research on stuff that help cortisol and testosterone.

thanks user appreciate the info.

As

I was thinking of storing my meals in BPA free plastic containers, is that a bad idea?

Of course dummy. I use pryx though.

good i love carbs and want to die

It's polypropylene, which I don't believe has been shown to disrupt hormones, what is pryx?

Pyrex

Sorry to hijack the thread with a silly guestion but, how many Brazil nut seeds should you eat a day. Everyone just tells you to eat 1-2 brazil nuts a day but does that mean 1-2 seeds that are found inside the so called nut or all the seeds inside a single nut.

Japanese living longer than everyone else is a myth

No it's not, stop being racist.

not enough to hurt you
theres dangerous chemicals in every day things, but the amount is not enough to cause harm