>Older lady asking me about local activities etc on the way to parking lot
>Gets close "hey this is kinda weird, but are you single"
>Yes ma'am....
>"Oh, cause my daughter over their thinks you are just so handsome!"
>Points to girl with phat ass mentioned above
>Get her number
>Honks and waves as I leave

I've made it guys

Attached: Yes+_00402fc92925fcea37077f17b019ed95.jpg (240x200, 7K)

>has a daughter
>"I've made it"

What did he mean by this

>single dad
>not fucking the older woman instead

Low test and bluepilled

>before I even started lifting
>athletic body from rowing I guess
>Face aesthetics
>Brother visiting me from out of town, we're each downing a pitcher of beer before going to Jurassic World 1
>I dip early to get a poutine to smuggle into the theatre
>When I meet back up with brother, he tells me a girl left a phone number with him for me
>Mfw she's a model and singer with monster titties
>Went on one date of dinner, Froyo, then karaoke bar
>She gave me lame excuses when I was hitting her up to hang again

It's ok, I have a jaw dropping chinese gf now almost a year together and she's working a baller job in the financial hub of my country while I finish my engi degree.

I guess I met the chinese BC she was miring me too, now that I think of it. We met at the pool I work at, I was miring her while she swam and she was miring me purportedly.

Also guess my country, shouldn't be hard.

>single father
>overjoyed at prospect of forming relationship with totally random female
>made it

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Yellow nigger gf
>"jaw dropping"
>>>/reddit/

>Attracted to milfs with phat asses
>Got mired by milf with phat ass

What happened to your daughter’s mom?

>poutine
>chinese gf
Canada, either in Toronto or Vancouver

Typical thot that cheated and bled our bank account dry, as well as shitty parent

Have 50/50 custody of my daughter, have her 4/7 days a week, gonna try for full soon

Good luck user, always try to be the best dad you can be

Paternity test first.

>be me
>enjoying sweet noob gains combined with dbol
>new haircut
>visit senpai
>cousin (15) exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw

Attached: depression_toad_anxiety.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Bitch incel mate, you don't dump an innocent kid with a whore thot mother just because it has a whore thot mother. This only creates more fucked up people. Give the kids a stable home free from whores and crazies.

>visits senpai
I know it’s the filter but it’s still funny

>Virgin loser
>"Back to ledit" poster
Go back to ledit.

Right.

Specifically she's working on king if its as good as he said and he's studying at U of T if he's worth a damn

>proud of being mired by a milf
That's literally the easiest mire.

If it's not your kid you're throwing your life away

>yesterday
>walking from our seiner to the bar for some r n r
>wearing dress shirt and jeans with sneakers folded at the heel
>Almost beat some cunt for intercepting my path then stopping in front of me
>he says "s-sorry" when I step past him
>Tweaker bum says to the guy "you're disrupting my customers, get the fuck away from my store"
>20 seconds later walk by some high schoolers outside a mc niggers (in Alaska people hang out at mc Donald's for some reason)
>they all go quiet for a second then I hear a girls voice say "heeeeey" then some giggling
Am I psychotic or did I get cat called? I don't even act on flirting because I spend so much time at sea being a human machine that I forgot how to be normal.
I also don't talk to any women besides my mom because I fall in love with anyone who smiles in my general direction
Pic is my current dad bod

Attached: IMG_0909.png (640x1136, 645K)

>be me

>Helping younger brother move into his dorm
>Wearing tank top because it's hot AF
>Get a tiny pump going from lifting boxes and shit
>Freshman girls are staring
>Grab another box from the truck
>Hold door open by leaning back against it
>One of them gives my arm a squeeze while walking through the door

I'm 24 now, but I never got any play in college. How hard would it be to smash some of them at this stage? I live 2 miles from campus.

A few weeks ago. Not really a mire but I'll take it

>go fly to meet friends for a paintball trip
>thought I got assigned seating but I apparently not. Flight attendant asks if I want the emergency exit row
>morelegroom.avi
>middle aged couple behind me start talking
>"Well at least it's a strong dude like him that gets the emergency exist and not some of these other folks"

m-mired

too bad I lost like 10 fucking pounds on that trip.

Nice Hali

Last week.
>Bartending
>dude comes up to me, I'm expecting to order something
>Just looks at me and goes whoa dude you're huge
>im 6'5, 202lbs
>later that night tells me I look like star-lord Chris Pratt
>Goddamn felt good.

You are retarded if you are not smashing that prime college pussy. I'm 27 working construction in a college town and I've fucked so many 18-21s year olds from the suburbs of Texas.

so much this

How do you do it, and how often does the age gap come up?

>guy at work says he wishes he had my body

>giving a child a stable supportive home away from an abusive environment so they don't turn out like their parent(s) is throwing your life away.

You don't get out much, do you?

>lusting after thots in front of your child

Absolutely haram

Nice larp, autistic seaman

I had a pretty much 10/10 chinese gf but she was absolutely batshit. BPD, drama queen, gains goblin etc.

Tell me that your gf is sane, because I want to know that its possible.

I miss the crazy sex and companionship, but need to know that its possible without the head-fucky madness she came with.

you likely wont have crazy sex with a non batshit girl, but you can "train" them to have crazy sex over time in a relationship.

Yea I've heard that. I'm pretty much set on finding a virgin/fresh girl next year to teach and commit to. No point going after roasties. I think the only way to go is to find a younger woman and ensure faithfulness through dominance.

>noob gains combined with dbol

Attached: 1449658453411.jpg (300x315, 14K)

OP be honest this never happened.

My gf every day.

>you're so cute
>you're so handsome
>you've got nice arms
>ugh, dat ASS! (followed by lots of slapping and squeezing)

>Losing all the time and resources you could have spent on your own child to raise someone else's DNA
Millions of years, and your line ends with you.

>raising another man's child
>calls someone else an incel
LMAO at your life cuckpai

Is your girl the man of the relationship?

>Flying somewhere to go paintballing

Do you live in Antartica user

Can't believe I haven't shared this yet, whatever here goes. Note, I'm a high-class autist.

>be me a done, done with gymnasium
>go on tour on a truck to celebrate that we're done while drinking a shit ton of alcohol, and makings tons of noise.
>we get to the fountain and start jumping in it, shirtless.
>oh shit, i've been lifting for over a year for this.
take of shirt, i become autist so i mostly just focus on having a good time. Trying to avoid all female contact. and just fighting with my bros in the fountain.
>another truck appears full of girls
>shit.png
>They have no male attendees, so they have been starved from male attention for at least three years.
>They're fcking wild, they catcall us and show us their tits.
>fuck, they try to make eye contact with me.
>i just walk back to the truck trying to keep for myself. and my bros.
>on the way to the truck, bro tells me i should make a show for the girls since i'm ripped.
>fuck w/e let's go
>I start flex in front of girls while bros pour beer on me.
>god i'm uncomfortable
>Girls go wild, and show their tits again.
> when we're done i make the beta walk back to the truck.
> we proceed as usual.
>TFW i'm traumatized because i tried to act like chad.
>Chad is a mindset.
>TFW still virgin

Honestly, it's was a somewhat nice feeling that people appreciated my physique, even though I'm pretty dyel compared to fit standards.Never again though.

>full of confidence this weekend, not sure why
>Looking women in the eyes as i walk instead of the 100 yard stare
>Feel like everyone is mirin
>Mirin myself in the mirror too

Takes practice, senpai

>>be me a done, done with gymnasium
*dane***

>having children
>ever

I'm sorry user. You haven't made it. You'll never make it.

fuck, I really thought I knew you for a sec because the exact same thing happened to my classmates in Deutschland

>not settling with a sweet Futanari

Not him but I live in a college town as well. Just go to a bar or club near campus. Going with a friend or two is better. If you have any social skills it shouldn't be difficult to get girls to talk to you.

The sluttier college girls tend to go out drinking regularly for fun.

Note -- the bars will be shit. But you don't go there for the drinks or atmosphere, you go for the college skanks.

>and how often does the age gap come up?

It shouldn't ever come up desu. Even if it does, an age difference where the male is older isn't a big deal. One of those double standards.

A qt Asian in my building asked me if I need help with my groceries. I can't tell if she was mirin and I was making her wetter than the Indian monsoon season, and wanted an excuse to come to my place.

Or if she thought I was basically dyel and genuinely needed help with them.

I don't know how to feel

100% the 2nd scenario unlucky man

In shops today and see pair of German girls in there looking and giggling at me.
They start whispering in Austrian and I’m close enough to her that I am a scwine hound.

Decide to wink at them am they burst laughing.
Made me feel weird inside so I just bought y foodstuff and waddles to my door car and home drove to see my sister need a money but power turned off the wall car water and I didn’t know how it was before walking?

This sort of thing always happens, I get mired so much I just spend every night alone because I can’t pick which one to talk to

>ending your genetic lineage is making it

>100%
>not only 99%

okay ;_;

Before her I dated another 8-9/10 chinese but she was a chinese baby adopted by a white single mother, so essentially Canadian-born Chinese. She was bpd, suicidal, self-harming insane.

She actually left me, the crazy bitch. I'll miss the painal, bdsm, threesomes, public (but downlow) fucking. And I'll miss talking biology with her and going to the animal shelter with her. We all have that insane bitch we'll always remember fondly.

The current girl is pretty stable but has a fucked up obsession with penile surgery and dermatology, her YouTube time consists entirely of watching such content. Mentally pretty healthy but kinda soulless when it comes to animals and the suffering of others.

Idk mane.

stop dating chinese you'll make more elliot rodgers

100% Vancouver lmao

Canadia

Start fucking sluts user, that's the only advice

>he doesn’t distinguish between a rando and his own blood

Actually it isn't Vancouver but I didn't want you to guess the city because this all spans over at least 2 cities. As a matter of fact there are some lesser-known cities that are very high chinese population as well.

Copenhagen? Where do you work out?
I just finished gymnasium too. Currently a gym NPC at Urban Gym Vesterport.

Attached: 1532883783227.jpg (789x750, 84K)

Why would you need to smuggle poutine into the theatre when they sell it at the theatre? Well at least in Toronto they do.

I don't believe in meaningless sex. Boned three girls in my 21 years and won't bone any more till I'm married.

This happened in Aarhus.

New user here.
Loved a chick, she had a son. Didn't bond with him after 5 months. Dropped it.
It's just waaaaay too much fucking time to not be 100% into it.

Still think about her all the time. She was amazing. Honestly if that kid had just been thanos'd it would have been perfect. I wish no ill on him, good kid.

>power turned off the wall car water

Attached: Be Finland.png (1300x659, 283K)

Mire is a mire. Doesn't matter if it's 10/10 Stacey down the street or your grandmother. Still counts.

this is kind of what I'm doing now, any advice on how to do it?

I lost my v-card to my first girlfriend who was absolutely nuts and she was amazing in bed. best blowjobs and fucks I've ever had. Fast forward 5 years to now and I'm dating a girl that's wifey material but is also pretty vanilla in bed. Doesn't matter to me as long as I'm consistently getting my dick wet but I do like to keep things interesting.

You don’t have siblings?

Family members and girlfriends/girls you’ve had sex with don’t count as mires

tony here what up south boy

>not wanting positive feedback from people that actually give a fuck about you rather than random strangers

so what you're saying is that 75% of these mire stories are irrelevant to you. ok.

I don't know and I don't care if they sell it at the theatre, I like a specific chain's poutine best.

>be skinny manlet, pre-gym
>buy motorcycle
>be sitting in traffic in leather jacket, black jeans, boots, black helmet with visor down, etc.
>girl walks past on the sidewalk, mirin
>i tip my head at her and she looks down and smiles all qt-like
>similar situation happens again multiple times during the months when i owned my bike

>sell motorcycle and start going to gym
>walk around in t shirt and shorts and get completely ignored by all women

>mfw it's obviously something wrong with my face

Attached: 8e8.png (600x730, 102K)

>What does a U of T student call a Waterloo student after graduation?
Boss.

Those are just the rules bro, they aren’t real mires

Based

Attached: DCBBEE37-C441-42DD-B18C-A19DE1515B6D.png (416x533, 237K)