Am I really cucking myself by not buying this I really don't see the use in spending $50 every month for powder

Am I really cucking myself by not buying this I really don't see the use in spending $50 every month for powder

Attached: ON-gold-standard.jpg (630x1000, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22558930/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>74 servings

>every month

what the fuck is your math?

Meh it takes the edge off the DOMs. Otherwise you can do without.

If you want gold standard gains, you need gold standard whey.

just use myprotein. 11 pound bag for $50.
200 scoops

if u can get ur macros without it sure. but as a recovering skeleton I drink it with homo milk and it's the easiest, fastest protein+calories I can get, like 70g protein and 600 calories by drinking 2 glasses of tasty milk, it's a no brainer

2 scoops a day sounds about right

Contains onions....all of the 100% whey powders do...avoid...it us poison

5oy

god damn it i just checked my gold standard whey protein powder and it has fucking soys lecithin in it. never buying this shit again (i bought 3 tubs because they were on sale at costco)

>will cause a noticeable effect

Attached: unseasond.png (621x672, 573K)

Onions Lecithin is confirmed for making you cum bigger loads

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22558930/

don't care. i'm trying to cut all onions out of my diet. same thing i did for hfcs

onions --> soys

never heard of

I was very dissapointed to see it on the label. They say it is just to increase mixibility but you know they are trying to turn you out.

They're trying to turn buff men gay

>just use myprotein. 11 pound bag for $50.

I just bought a 5.5 pound bag for $34. I hope it will be good.

It seems most people say it doesn't mix as well as Optimum Nutrition, but it is cheaper.

I'd be willing to buy it too but the inferior solubility is often an issue with cheaper protein powders. Infact, the stellar solubility is mostly why I buy ON

>soys lecithin
That contains so little soi it's safe for people with allergies. Literally panicking over nothing

>he fell for the 1g/lb meme made by supplement companies lol

1g/lb leanbody mass or gtfo

For a cheap powder the solubility is pretty good. That being said I came from musclepharm.

Attached: IMG_20180730_200314.jpg (1740x2066, 724K)

TWO SCOOPS?

costco just had 4 lbs of the isolate on sale for $33
i bought two

Sunflower lecithin does the same

the ON i have has lecithin but not onions lecithin. it says gluten free right on the front too.

Onions lecithin can be taken by people with allergies
Good source of choline for brain gains
Mega cum loads

Attached: 1529825146504.jpg (1024x773, 59K)

The protein is denatured because of how processed it is. Your body doesn't recognize it and most of it goes to waste. Ask your doctor about protein pills/suppliments and take those instead, or find protein powder that's basically just ground up protein pills. Don't fall for that onion Jew trickery.

You're a liar and a nigger

faggot