Stop being a manlet

Attached: 182vph.jpg (500x411, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BmXqUxBFl2H/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jjsi0oyb4ji7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trying

No. I accept my fate and have stopped whining over shit I can't change.

This board has such an obsession with "Chad" and height. It's unhealthy to be in such an unhealthy mind set so much user. Even if your shorter than others, have a good personality, make a girl laugh. If some chick blows you off, it's cool. It's her loss. There are some many women out there. I can kind of understand if your still in high school though.

>tfw 6'5"
>tfw one of my best friends is 6'7" - 6'8"

a-at least i have a lower b-b-body fat and i'm m-more v-v-vascular

Attached: 1508979822221.jpg (700x700, 88K)

t. below 5'11 cope

Coping manlet detected

it's not really this board...it's just the influx of shitcunts from r/incels and the misc

stop being a lanklet

Attached: mde.png (910x549, 827K)

Silence gollum, you can always attack his ankles

instagram.com/p/BmXqUxBFl2H/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jjsi0oyb4ji7

>not escaping the manlet life with this

just got mogged at the grocery store by every 10th girl that passed me.
im 6'1''
most of the girls were probably 14.
fucking kill me.

>mfw making threads like these are OP's only source of joy

Attached: pence laugh.webm (376x376, 141K)

You're not 6'1".

Back to the pit with you

I keep dreaming of a tall beautiful read headed woman. My dream woman is taller than me and that's alright.

you really dont know how the world works huh

as a 5'8" turbo manlet I would give anything to have a tall gf. I just wish I know how to go out and talk to people let alone know where tall girls migrate

Attached: new_baltic_girl_by_zaratustraelsabio-d9kt414.jpg (837x954, 101K)

>Manlet COPE
You’re 5”4

I'm 178 cm (5'10.5 for you burgers)
How do I stop being a manlet?

>tfw taller gf
I have ascended, my manlet brethren

If your height is 2 digits, you are a definitely a manlet.

>has a manlet bf
>wears heels

might as well wear a sign that says "please, I want to cheat"

im 5' 6.5'', thats 3 digits

hint hint: You're not 6'1". After getting measured at the doctor you will make another thread on Jow Forums about how you found out you're 3" shorter than you thought

please what are you secrets, i want o have a tall gf

Attached: ed9cb088d36cd776cd3a266ff139d0b1.jpg (1024x1540, 191K)

her feet are so god damn disgusting

girls with big feet are hot as fuck desu

Attached: erin.jpg (1335x772, 117K)

I can't really tell you what I did.
Best thing is that she loves gentle femdom

This. Big feet mean big penis(feminine)

Lucky, she sounds like a keeper. Give her a good shagging for me and all the other manlets out there friend.

Attached: __captain_mizuki_and_gearsper_one_punch_man_drawn_by_the_golden_smurf__88c006cad1430355deedfbbb00584 (861x1300, 248K)

>mfw manlet
>friendzoned taller girl in highschool
it goes goth ways

Girls have very different standards when they're in highschool.

Being a manlet on the internet is killing.
I am 5'10 at Greece and I am considered above average.
Stop living in the cyberworld if you wanna get demotivated about everything.

It's weird this obsession over somerthing out of your control. I know it's only two idiots who belive it: insecure fucks who are normal height and shorter idiots who take their word for granted.
Like other user said just be charismatic, fun etc.

got measured 2 weeks ago, 186 cm

T. He actually believes this.

>phoneposting

Anyone who thinks otherwise has gotten all their life experience from school or the internet.

Being short isn't unattractive, being insecure is. I'd trade 2 inches off my already lacking height to be confident and secure in my own body.

>assume I’m 6’3-6’4
>turns out to be 6’1
Wouldn’t be a problem if I didn’t play basketball for cardio puporses and now all my close friends are 6’5+. I have two 7’ friends and it’s death to be lifting with them because I always daydream during my required lmy class about being that height and lifting with Nen.

people who claim to be average height and cry about it are just 5'4 shitskins larping. i'm 5'10 and in 22 years no one ever mentioned my height and not a single time i was disadvantaged because of it

>5 foot 6
>friends mention height
>gf calls me short
>never hindered me
>being buff helps tremendously
>manlet is a mindset
I escaped the manlet pits just by not being butt hurt about being short. The guards cant see down there, it's pitch black. They play a game sort of like Marco Polo but they just say
>manlet!
And listen for ree'ing. If a ree occurs near them, they swing the Manlet Repellant Stick at them (it's a yard stick.) All you have to do is not get butt mad and you can walk right out of the pits.

Same, except 27 and living in Denmark and Netherlands. Plenty of taller people around, but I have never ever been disadvantaged or heard comments about being only 5'10. lol

yeah my two best friends are 6'3 and 6'7 and no one ever mentioned it or was it awkward.
like its completely normal that some people are taller and some are shorter, you people are just autistically fixated on it

This is pretty apt desu.
Once you start reeeeing about something in life that thing becomes a problem.

6'1 is a manlet

>tfw 5'4 and getting antidepressants

this is the only solution

It's unhealthy if you don't meet those requirements.
I do so I just come here to laugh at manlets

The only time in my life that anyone commented on my height (5'9) was a taller coworker who made a disparaging comment about being below 6ft in general. He's barely 6 foot if at all, and is one of the ugliest people I've ever met. He's overweight, wears glasses, is slightly balding, and has a morass of facial hair that looks like pubes on his face. I realized that the only people who care so much about it have NOTHING else to be proud of.

cope

You must be ugly as sin if you felt compelled to respond to that

I've always assumed I'm 187cm then I found out I'm just 180cm and everyone else is even more of a manlet

Whatever makes you sleep at night, copelord.

>still responding
Yikes

How ugly are you irl

My mom was fawning over how tall my step sibling is and said I unluckily inherited her short genes, and the other day she and my step-dad of over 10 years got in a fight because she now wants a kid with him and he doesn't, and he said "Why, so we could have 4 ft tall kids like your son?"

I'm not 4 ft tall, but I am a shorter guy and have developed an insecurity over it by the time I reached my 20's. Still nothing feels as bad as knowing they think the same as those who ridiculed me for my height elsewhere. I'm starting to resent the two of them now even though I'm not a hateful person and don't want to feel this way. It's discouraging to hear their real thoughts and then try and meet new people.

Attached: 1527515229798.gif (572x304, 1.47M)

damn, the cope

Growing up I was always pretty short, older brother is 1 head taller than me he is 2 years older. So I have always been mocked by my family for being short and my brother praised for being tall.

So growing up my brother is a tall kid, by 13 he was 5'5 and now he is 19 he is 5'7. Father is disappointed he didn't grow taller so he hoped I would grow taller than him.

I'm 17 in a month and I'm 5'7, I only grew 5.7 inches from 12 to 16. I don't know what happened desu.

Father is 5'9 and mother is 5'4.

My entire family are fairly tall, 5'10-6'1 so us being 5'7 is a huge disappointment for them.

Every family gatherings all of us cousins gather to measure our heights and every year our family talks about how tall all of us are and my father hasn't said anything to them about me and my brothers height.

Are there any chances we would grow taller?

Attached: 1533881551412.jpg (1080x1620, 343K)

>tfw 193cm
>have a big thing for girls taller than me

Attached: 1533186748093.jpg (750x933, 85K)

Damn, it's like the verbal equivalent of this

Attached: WELCOME TO THE MACHINE.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

>Even if your shorter than others, have a good personality, make a girl laugh.

Guaranteed roastposting.

True suffering.

Attached: d0669985bd46f9506b1cfc3a73b4761977cc6dbad59bddfff286d116b8a69fd3.jpg (606x469, 42K)

ummm whats going on here ?

It's turns out that not everyone has the civility and empathy of whites

Attached: asian workshop.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Are you the fat guy in the story or...?

>if you're ugly it's fine! Just accept it!
>no no don't try to improve, accept it!
cuck coping hard
If you're ugly, go to a dentist
If you're short, work to get shin surgery

Solve problems, don't cope with them.

Fucking subhumans

I would do sprints and then after for 2 hr or so sit in a chair that lets your feet hang with ankle weights on. Make sure you sleep 9 hrs a day and do deep breathing meditation in the morning and night. The summer graduating high school I followed this regime originaly as a weightloss strategy, but i ended up growing 4 inches taller. I was also following the atkins diet and I consumed multivitamins and collagen pills in pic daily.

I am a women so if this worked for me as a women past puberty it might have more of a drastic effect on you as a man. Good luck.

Attached: 6313f0e86f9026e569ba4afb88484faf.jpg (465x679, 39K)