Tfw starting to hit on chicks I know have boyfriends

>tfw starting to hit on chicks I know have boyfriends
>tfw starting to take advantage of drunk chicks
>can finally seal the deal because fit and cute

Thanks boys but im going down the Bateman route. Wish me luck. I wish I could have been Drive but it seems not.

Attached: e6b6c2993916958e11ccbf8c673176802dd4e3914a16f80e0f939e49f767737b.jpg (600x350, 21K)

>tfw starting to take advantage of drunk chicks

So you're a rapist? Good job user.

Whatever you say buddy. They are there for a reason and lets not pretend its to have fun with their girlfriends. Some are whores user. No need to shame them. They are what they are.

Well user, I hate to say it, but you are going to Hell.

Also, you are the reason I quit posting real advice. I only give the good stuff to people I know and trust, otherwise I might be accidentally helping someone like you.

ur gonna mess with the wrong boyfriend and get some amazing gay sex bro

>t. white knight

Stay beta.

Fucking vulnerable drunk chicks is like jerking off with a middle man, why even do it

dubs

There's hooking up at the bars while drunk and then there's preying on girls too drunk to know what the fuck is going on.

Tell me user, which type of female do you feel more confident in trying to fuck?

>Never mentioned anything about dental care during his whole morning-routine speech

Can't rape the willing.

chads need no rapey

Tell that to Officer Chad when he hauls you off to jail lmaooo

Women are like deer anyways we're the predators. We have to make it happen. Good job op

>going down the bateman route
you're going to start mutilating bitches you take home with broken glass and acid and starved rats and shit?

Attached: fawltymanwel.png (320x240, 69K)

Define hell. What if you're wrong and all those people you find despicable go to the same place you do. Animals in nature are savage and brutal. Do you believe in evolution? Do you think humans always had a god dictating morality?

This. Some phag tried to do that to my gf. Held in my rage, led her out, and just waited at the entrance. Then when he came out drunk as shit just glassed him in the face from the back
Never even know what hit him lmao
Hope his face is fucked forever tbqh

This. There are few things more embarrassing than watching some tool like OP brag about how his mundane life chasing skirts is totally comparable to some insane head-trip of a story like American Psycho.

>take advantage of drunk chicks

never gonna make it, stop being so pathetic.

>hitting on chicks with boyfriends

does the validation of them cheating on them fill the hole in your soul at night?

>finally fit and cute

but it masks a poison personality. this life will bring you nothing but guilt and misery user, cease and desist immediately.

Not even OP, but you are wrong.
You were conditioned to feel guilt, it's not like it's something you can't rewire yourself to not feel or feel pleasure from. Damn, starting to lift itself is a form of rewiring of what is pleasurable and what's not.

What a beta faggot

>13yo spotted

t. white knight

t. edgelord loner

He was at home guys. I got that info early on. Im not retarded.
Merely a mindset I identify with. I'm by no means exactly like him but have adopted the qualities i like. Think dennis from always sunny as well.

I don't think I was "conditioned to feel guilt" from taking advantage of a drunk girl, or potentially ruining a relationship by cheating with the gf. It's one thing to cheat with someone not knowing they have a partner, but when you DO know and you still pursue it, that's a truly terrible and selfish thing to do. Why would these things ever be okay?

She talked about how she still kept her tinder up with lude photos so betas would send her the bux. She also expressed she would strip for money but her boyfriend wouldnt like that. Ive learned since becoming fit and handsome that women will openly fimlirt with me even though they have boyfriends. Im the better option but they want to stay loyal as well. A happy medium. It's too late for women. Too many options for dick. Internet and real life.