Lets have a discussion on what sunglasses a man should wear. What are the most alpha sunglasses?

Lets have a discussion on what sunglasses a man should wear. What are the most alpha sunglasses?

Ray-ban vs Oakley vs Gucci vs Prada vs ect.

Attached: sunglasses.jpg (2172x3000, 764K)

>How to waste your money: the thread

>a few thousand on a good pair of glasses is a waste

This is the gayest thread I've seen in quite a while. Congratulations for that, I suppose

Attached: 1529270802060.jpg (480x573, 47K)

>spending more than $20 on sunglasses
shiggity diggity my negro

>being so poor you think $1000 is a lot of money
you sir, are the negro

cartier, chanel, prada, saint laurent are all god tier. poorfags can't relate and don't know what nice things are.

Costa

Why do you want to spend more than you have to on an accessory item that is valued only because of brand name? Liking shiny things because they cost more is negro tier.

In social settings people will respect you more and take you more seriously if you wear expensive things. Its not because they are expensive per se but because it shows you respect yourself and make an attempt to look professional.

Real niggas don’t wear glasses and look directly into the sun. Faggot

Attached: CE3C08D9-D4CB-4639-A433-C99D5BEBE13C.jpg (660x440, 62K)

>caring what other people superficially think of you
>buying expensive things instead of just having good fashion sense
You're setting yourself up for future depression just so you know.

Based

Attached: 1517723563483.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Yikes

Attached: yikes.jpg (170x193, 13K)

>I'm such an alpha male that I don't give a fuck about my appearance at all
Wow ok badass.
Good luck in life. Do what you gotta do.

>you have to spend a lot of money to look good
Uh no you don't.

Those glasses future has on look like the ones they give out free at 3D movies, kinda sad he probably spent so much on them.

>>I'm such an alpha male that I don't give a fuck about my appearance at all
he never said that though kek
get a life phaggot, your self worth doesnt come from 1k$ sunglasses, unless youve achieved nothing in your life kek

Ok whatever virgins. Can't even have a normal discussion would virgin autists coming out full force and bitching.

Need a pair that do this

Attached: 68AF1B62-09C5-497B-B1F9-E42935D75C54.jpg (600x600, 73K)

>In social settings people will respect you more and take you more seriously if you wear expensive things
Spoken like a true nigger fresh from the ghetto.

Just face it, your insistence on spending money on brand name sunglasses of all things is illogical and stupid. An actual discussion would be debating wayfarers, aviators, wraparounds, whatever other non-gay sunglasses there are.

This is true amongst all people bro, see if people respect you in Walmart brand clothing

It's etc
Shortened version of et cetera
Not ect

You can get some good shit at H&M, Zara, Hilfiger and the like for not that much.

no matter what glasses you wear you’ll never look like future

For me it's the Rayban Caravans

>Three of those brands are one company.
>Falling for the marketing jew
>Alpha

Oakley have the best lenses out of all pairs I tried when looking for a new pair.
Super expensive designer brands had nice lenses too but Oakleys were the absolute vfm
I got the Holbrook for under 200 and everyone that tries them comments on the clarity of the lenses.
That's my 2 cents

If I had more than 3K of disposable income per month I'd get a pair of pradas because I like anything prada

This has NOTHING to fucking do with fitness nor health

the ones that suit your face, obviously

protip; most of you cunts should not be wearing aviators. you think they look good on you, chances are your face isn't the right shape.

i wear oakley square wires because they're comfortable and i have a wide nose bridge

also this but less shitposting, any respectable man should be able to drop $2-300 on something he wears on a regular basis without much thought

lol retard. you can dress well without buying overpriced brands. if you think the logo is what matters you probably live on MLK Ave.

stop munching dicks, asshole

I'm getting moscot lemtosh knock offs next week.

I've worn Wayfarers for over 10 years straight and it's time for a change.

t. brainlet

>Going out of your way to buy expensive shit and feeling proud just for not being poor
Ask me how I know you're a nigger.

>$20 sunglasses
You’re seriously fucking up your eyes. Look into it

>Ray-ban vs Oakley vs Gucci vs Prada vs ect.
Sounds like a fucking woman. I've worn a $15 pair of aviators from Target for like 4 years

What sunglasses can i buy that won't fuck up my eyes?
I don't care about brands, was using

Don’t buy Luxxotica. Barton Perreira makes the best sunglasses in the world at a reasonable price.

You can get polarized shades for next to nothing, user

Real chads wear pit vipers

Attached: 81C2A82E-904B-4CD2-83B8-FBD105D9F94F.jpg (683x1024, 41K)

>$20 sunglasses
someone is gonna go blind when that shit explode in your face

Attached: shades.png (620x400, 303K)

she looks she's sexually deprived and not the satisfaction that she so badly needs. I dont think that fat Trump is capable of that physically. Wonder if their relationship is open one

>"Gimme tha glass wite boi"

Attached: depositphotos_2611667-stock-photo-criminal-in-black-mask.jpg (1023x685, 43K)