Will training my neck help with my alien skull?

Will training my neck help with my alien skull?

Attached: 00d83adf-0382-4bb8-a3e2-ba0c3deb6932-m.jpg (400x429, 22K)

Both guys in that photo have vertical facial growth, which is caused by bad posture.
Keep your teeth together, breathe through your nose, and you'll grow a good jaw.

I once caught a Chad pushing his chin forward to make his jaw look better. What if the secret of Chads is that they are constantly doing this in public settings.

Attached: e88.png (509x411, 33K)

Forgot to mention that this works only if you're 14

Bullshit. He was probably not a chad and you'll look like an ape jutting your jaw.

Not really you can still make visible changes, go look up testimonies from people following Mew. Especially chewing hard gum.

a) There is no proof that you can't make gradual changes as an adult, the sutures of the face NEVER close.
b) You should be doing it anyway as it is literally just correct posture and will assist in breathing.

tfw both

Attached: 1304092515001.png (564x695, 153K)

Well he's a semi-Chad. Like not the hyper masculine guy we think Chad is, but a guy that all girls think he has a really nice face and he has pretty masculine traits. I could tell from this day on that he is insecure about not having a really protuding jaw (not that it's gay alien tier).

It's not some weird secret method, it's literally correct mouth posture that all healthy human beings have.

even if I'm in my 20's? (not op but I have a shitty jawline too)

Yes.
Find the reason why you didn't keep your mouth closed regularly. It's most likely going to be a narrow palate + malocclusion, get all that fixed by a good orthodontist.

I've been mouthbreathing for most of my teenage years because of my allergies.

Attached: 1489491058-1407158202417.jpg (255x195, 13K)

RIP in peace, should have gotten those fixed.
vertical facial growth usually causes narrow palates as well, which is going to make it difficult to keep your tongue up against it ( the palate is supposed to be as wide as the tongue )

Go to an ortho pham and good luck

Thanks for the tips user.

You can't be both, you probably an alien skull and not accepting it

why is this shit not taught in schools fuck this planet

Attached: file.png (225x225, 80K)

I had allergies and struggled to breath through my nose most of my childhood and teens and my jaw is fine. This all sounds like bollocks, honestly.

post face

I can almost guarantee you at least have deficient rami.

Bones grow because there's something pushing them. Your skull grows outwards because your brain gets bigger, your face grows forward because the tongue and lower teeth push up against it. If there's no tongue and teeth to push it up, it'll grow down. This is an extremely simple concept to grasp

I have no fucking idea. it makes me mad as fuck too. school is supposed to teach you healthy life style habits like physical activity and a good diet but WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY TEACH YOU THIS. poor facial bone development affects EVERY aspect of your life. you can't sleep properly, you can't breathe properly. oh what's that you fucking jew propaganda "eat grains good goyim and soft food avoid meat it isn't healthy"? I shouldn't care about my looks? fuck off faggot I hate you, mystical voice of the government.

there is NOTHING more important in a child's life than maintaining proper nose breathing. breathing through your mouth causes shortness of breath, which is the start of a panic attack. if not a panic attack, it makes your anxiety worse.

having a recessed face LITERALLY makes you go insane.

Straight up lookism autistim shit

The ideal male face is a tall face with broad zygos
Not a short faced subhuman
Vertical growth is needed, but only if it's accompanied by good horizontal development

We're talking about health here.

>straight up lookism autism shit
>the ideal male face
pick both

So? There's not indication that the first guy is a mouthbreather
Good forward projection as well ( which is the most important dimension of the male skull )

But you're right, bad breathing habits cause stunted forward growth and excessive downward growth of the skull

conventional attractiveness as proven by beauty standards vs obsessing on little details like an autist and losing sight of the bigger picture

>Good forward projection
Both subnasale and gonion are behind nasion, and his face is not even in FHP.

>There's not indication that the first guy is a mouthbreather
His maxilla grew downwards and took the carthilage of the nose with it.
He's biting on something instead of closing his mouth, sign of a bad bite. In fact it looks like he moved his jaw forwards to take the picture.

Nobody is obsessing over anything. I think you dislike these lookism people and are projecting them on me.
Sleep apnea and ugliness are no small details.

Why are only ugly people obsessed with lookism?

>school is supposed to teach you healthy life style habits

School litteraly told me that eating suggary cereals is healthier than meat, dairy, fish, vegetables and so forth when I was a kid. It's probably a common thing since the food triangle was such a generally accepted concept back then.

Undiluted autism. This profile/skull is better developed than 90% of people

I don't dislike lookism people. They're a sad bunch but there's a lot of merit in what they claim, certainly in today's culture of superficiality
But measuring every face to some vague ideal is masochistic and redundant

most of them are mentalcels. check out their rate me threads. they are legit delusional. there are some people who could do modeling but they're unironically believe that facial anatomy bullshit and focus on their philtrum/chin ratios and maxilla projection.

also DO NOT go to that website. it's addictive as fuck. at first you'll laugh at their mannerisms (adding +cel to every word, brutal/nuclear/atomic pills, skullmogging/wristmogging) but then you'll think "damn, maybe their theories have some merit" and just feel like shit about your looks

>advocating good mouth posture and the effects that not having it can have on your health means you're from this website I don't like!

You introduced the "ideal face" yourself, nobody but you is talking about that.
That guy on the left in OP's pic has a maxilla that grew downwards and a malocclusion. That's all.

>This profile/skull is better developed than 90% of people
So what? That doesn't mean it's ideal or healthy.

You're "diagnosing" that from a single shitty picture when he's biting down on something just because you think you're some expert because you spend too much time looking at pictures of "deformities" and because you deluded yourself that you having this "deformity" is the root of all your failures in life
Right?

The nose bump doesn't lie. That maxilla grew downwards.

you think an ortho can widen your arch in adults? are you joking? all an ortho can do is tilt your teeth to the outside to make your smile slightly wider but he/she cannot change your fucking bone structure, you need an oral surgeon for that with some kind of bone grafts/blocks/implants t widen your palette.

Retards here think an ortho can make your upper jaw wider, lower jaw bigger/stronger. BS it's possible with small kids, not with fucking adults.
Only oral surgeon can do something, and even that will be limitted

because our parents generation were stupid ugly wagecucks raised by even more stupid ugly wagecucks totally unaware of a healthy development

An ortho can fix your bite, then you assume proper posture and that's going to slowly change your bone structure.
Stroke victims prove that bone structure can change even at a very old age.

what do you mean fix your bite? ortho can only tilt your teeth back and forth or move them to the sides if there is enough space. They cannot widen the palette without oral surgery (that's why they extract teeth when there is no space in the arch to fit them all). All this proper posture and mewing or whatever sounds like massive bro science, if you're a chinlet lacking 1cm of forward growth on your chin no fucking chewing or mewing will fix that. It's all BS.
I agree that a proper posture or chewing hard foods could help and prevent this shit at a young age but once your bones are established the improvments will be unvisible if any

Fix the bite because a malocclusion is the likely reason for someone not being comfortable with keeping their mouth closed.
The palate* can be expanded in adults, by the way, it just takes a lot more time.

Haha same, but I still managed to grow a good jaw, I just had to move it into place by surgery

Attached: 1525661028138.jpg (633x758, 157K)

I am both.

Attached: 00d83adf03824bb8a3e2ba0c3deb6932m2.jpg (200x198, 20K)

Not really, my face has become more symmetrical and in my estimation, healthier looking overall since I started mewing almost a year ago.

placebo

it's all about genetics

Attached: meso.png (600x425, 84K)

Reminder that the guy on the left is ugly and looks like a caveman who ran into a wall repeatedly

you know that the correct resting position of the mouth is:
jaw relaxed
tongue just in contact with the roof of mouth and back of front teeth
teeth slightly apart
idk why mew has had this much influences on places like when his theories aren't backed up by any kind of evidence or academic support

Enjoy the shitty masseter and underdeveloped ramus.

wtf does the shape of your jaw have to do with fighting wild animals? Most humans fight with their hands not their chins u tards

So then it doesn't work, lol

You can be both.
Left is Brachy, the right is Doli.
What you don't know b/c it's not in the meme, is Meso which is between the two. Look it up. They're skull shapes. Doli is common in Africans, Brachy is common in Asians and Europeans and Meso is also common with Euros, Also, Nordics have the highest Doli count in Europe, fun fact I guess.

It's a cope.
They want to feel like they have a chance and it's not just genetic.

but the guy on the right has more features in common with the left drawing than the guy on the left ?

lel