Sunday today bros. Means I get a cheat meal. Gonna go with mcdonalds. What should I order?

Sunday today bros. Means I get a cheat meal. Gonna go with mcdonalds. What should I order?

Usually go with
>bic mac
>large fries
>fanta no ice
>9 chicken nuggets
>double cheeseburger

Attached: evm__750x5370-7eee3ae45056a36_7eee3df2-5056-a36a-0aa5441ae6c02b84.jpg (750x537, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjBy6MGy0U&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't matter what you order because you're gonna get heart disease anyways faggot

> No going KFC for dank protein gainz

>mcdonalds
Based
>your order
Shit. Never gonna make it

Get burgers with limited bullshit in them (go for the quarter pounder or mxdouble) and don't eat fries and soda for fucks sake.

Your autism is cute. I have 1 cheat meal every fortnight. Apart from that its chicken broccoli spinach and rice every night

I'd replace the fries and soda for ice cream.

>9 chicken nuggets
How do you even get a 9 piece nugget? They are sold in a 10 piece

>fortnight
jesus christ you don't speak like that in public do you?

Bro. You can get two whole buckets of fried chicken for $12 at walmart. I lather that shit up with Franks and go to town.

2 mcdoubles made like a mac.

>*barfs*

What pleb fucking taste

You know its an actual word that means 2 weeks? Or are you such a fucking zoomer incel that you only think of some faggy game when someone says it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjBy6MGy0U&t=

CHEAT MEALS ARE KILLIN YOUR GAINS (SORRY)

Attached: STOP.jpg (320x180, 13K)

We still say that regularly in the U.K. you hideous mutt.

Mcchicken
Large Fries
20pc Chicken nuggets here.

Skip the soda, that one ruins your diet the most. Just fucking drink water instead you weak fuck.

CHEAT MEALS ARE KILLING YOUR ROTATOR CUFF
DO YOUR FACE PULLS, user

the fuck is the point in a cheat meal? you're only wasting your own time

Attached: 1532406286193.jpg (600x337, 50K)

why the fucking soda? That's the one thing I would definitely not get. Instead go for tea or coffee or just plain water.

Not OP here. I believe in the cheat meal because it's been proven time and time again that willpower is just like a muscle and you should let it rest every once in a while. About a year ago I decided to eat super clean and managed about 5 months with 0g of sugar (including fructose from fruit) in my meals. Then I started having obsessive thoughts about how I should just have a chocolate bar or maybe a small muffin or ice cream like every 30 minutes of every day. Those thoughts persisted even in my sleep - I would dream that I'm eating chocolate cake and would wake up feeling disgusted with myself. ... now that I wrote it out sounds like I had a sugar addiction... Anyway, I decided to let myself eat that snickers bar or that ice cream every Friday and then I would go back to eating normally until next Friday and now it's so easy.

>wait all week for a cheat meal
> 1000s options
>chooses the archetype for poor quality mass produced frankenfood marketed towards poor people

>Floppy wilted fries and dry-ass meat

Do poor people just get conditioned to enjoy bland food? At least get Burger King for chrissake

Let a nibba enjoy his cheat meal

OP here. Went for the usual, kill me now. Fucking staff have a different idea of a full box of chips

Attached: 20180812_171532.jpg (2522x1955, 3.16M)

>fanta
Worst soda, hands down

>not getting a munchy box instead

Gay.

Attached: gwYs7jP.jpg (640x480, 234K)

Can't tell if your post is ironically or unironically autistic...

>hasn't hear of mcbuttplug
never going to make it

This is true. Your body doesn't process every calorie in food foot but you can be sure every molecule of refined sugar is getting absorbed.

you better not drink that coke

Attached: 1532296090252.jpg (869x1077, 139K)

>eating mystery dog and horse meat
pakis and chinks will sell you anything

Attached: 35001325_1133247223505581_6080393464464277504_n.jpg (733x839, 62K)

Think of the protein, lad.

Attached: DXTUBy7XkAE6a0k.jpg (675x1200, 134K)

That looks so gross

>he wasted a cheat day on this
>he does it weekly
thoroughly baited well done

Wrong.

Attached: DD_H2hbWsAAAelc.jpg (896x1200, 201K)

I outgrew that shit months ago. Ive been using two double quarter pounders.

20 nuggets sweet and sour sauce

The best order is
>2 mcdoubles
>2 hot n spicys
>1 medium fry
You're welcome

I don't understand buying big macs. It's all bread and condiments. Hardly any meat on that thing. Why not the quarter pounder or double quarter pounder?

in burgerland its a cardinal sin and also poor fucking work ethic to not fill up the goddamn french fry carton

i usually go for pizza on my cheat meals, half peperoni half ranch chicken, 2000 calories in one meal, worth it every time

>two double quarter pounders

outstanding. a pair of triple whoppers would also have been acceptable

What in the fuck is wrong with you, eat fruits instead of snickers and ice cream. There is a reason you are craving that shit, your body is screaming out in pain because you aren't giving it what it needs. Eat some sort of fruit everyday.

That looks less oily so it's better

1 mcdouble
1 hot n spicy chicken
20 pc chicken mcnugget
large fries

less diabetes

if you get the app i usually get a dqp (not the meal), fries, and then a mcdouble so the total is just over 10 bucks. then the app always has a 3 dollar off coupon for an order of 10 bucks or more so you get the mcdouble for cheaper than the dqp and fries wouldve been

20 piece nuggets, fries, chocolate shake

my fav (not really cheating) cheat meal is halal cart chicken/lamb combo over rice. Fucking delicious and not that guilty.

Attached: halalChicken.jpg (267x189, 9K)

Go OMAD. Every meals a cheat meal.