Would you give up aesthetic excellence if you won McDonalds for life?

Would you give up aesthetic excellence if you won McDonalds for life?

Attached: 9787C144-8234-4E0B-ADEE-38FC49160052.jpg (750x1106, 147K)

You could always choose the relatively healthy options. Super size me???

>giving up aesthetics for something that will only save me ten thousands dollaridoos max
nah

Who says I can't stay aesthetic swole and hung low while I abuse my mcdonalds gold card like the cunny of an innocent lesbian who I talked into trying new things?

I would probably use it for coffee desu. Their drip brew is better than pretty much every other fast food, donut, or coffee place. The Starbucks blonde roast is the only thing that comes close. Of all the low quality, nasty shit that McD's sells, the coffee is probably their best item.

>(1) Prize: McDonald’s food for life (for winner only), up to two meals per week for fifty(50) years
>two meals per week

>aesthetic excellence
Narcissism is an actual mental illness, you know.

>lift primarily for 'aesthetics'
>strength is a side benefit
Not very smart and unsustainable.

>lift primarily for strength
>'aesthetics' are a nice side benefit
Better.

>lift primarily for strength, health, and *overall* fitness
>'aesthetics' are a nice side benefit of all the above
Best.

Get your priorities straight, lads.

>>lift primarily for strength
>>'aesthetics' are a nice side benefit
>Better.
>>lift primarily for strength, health, and *overall* fitness
>>'aesthetics' are a nice side benefit of all the above
>Best.

You litterally think that you can continue to build strength and the kinds of workouts you do to build peak strength are sustainable at any age?

That peak strength training = health or aesthetics?

Are you a fucking retard or do you not fully comprehend how the human body works.

Being primarily an endurance athelete for the last 9 years I think I have a much better overall view of how the human body works than you young denizens of Jow Forums who are (whether you admit it or not) going to the gym thinking it's going to improve your odds in the dating game. Most of you guys pay little-to-no attention to things that are more important in the long run because you're obsessed with how you look. That's a mistake you'll live to regret. You'd be much better off in the long run looking a little less 'aesthetic' but being more overall physically fit, and overall being healthier in a broad-spectrum sense of the word.

No because it aint vegan

of all the reasons

Attached: 1340965628075.jpg (300x300, 13K)

id just use a carb blocker

You're fucking retarded

>doesn't have any coherent argument to refute anything I've said
>posts baseless insults
I accept your surrender, please exit the thread immediately or be terminated with extreme prejudice.

is having horrendous shits worth unlimited maccies? probably not user

Attached: 1516477345686.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

Would probably just use once a week 2 cheeseburgers meal with med chocolate shake and maybe a unsweetened iced tea

Why can't you be aesthetic AND have "THE CARD"?

-free cheat meals
-free milk
-free coffee
-free food for friends

ez pz desu senpai

user.
You seriously fucking think you can continuously gain strength and that you should only lift for strength and that it is sustainable to train like that for years if not decades and that yuo'll just automagically get "aesthetic" if you lift for strength.

You then go on to say you do endurance for 9 goddamned years and think that makes you any sort of fucking authority on anything.

You're out of your tiny goddamned mind.
I should have ignored your stupid fucking ass when I saw "boomer" in your goddamned trip.

Lifitng for "aesthetics" allows for strength, strength endruance, and just being generally physically fit and healthy.

Lfiting for strength has a mile thick unbreakable wall that can't be overcome after a while and you simply can't do the amount of work to overcome it and simply can't physically overcome it because that's it. You're done.

You're retarded.

>Not just selling it

>You seriously fucking think you can continuously gain strength and that you should only lift for strength and that it is sustainable to train like that for years if not decades and that yuo'll just automagically get "aesthetic" if you lift for strength.
Really? Where did I say or even imply "forever"? You're sperging out over nothing.

You're just embarassing yourself, stop posting now, you're just digging yourself in deeper.

That’d be okay at first, until the power trip

Mcdonald's gets boring quick. Unless you're actually a classless slob who's just as content living in a van down by the river as you are eating that shit every day, you're going to get bored less than a week into your feast/bender and then go a few months before you even *want* to eat that shit again, at any price.

>t. shithead who went on a delicious mcdicks bender or two back in grad school and knows the drill

>would you rather pay for food or get diarrhea for free

yes

Then you should just lift for a litle while then stop and not do it anymore?
What are you suggesting?

Look your mindless barely thought out platitudes are nice, but we've all heard them a hundred times and have to sort through the misinformation and just plain stupid bullshit to keep people from snapping thier shit up here.

You're easily the worst tripfag on this board

i’d sell it honestly

same, mcdonalds is kind of fucking trash.

that said, you could just order 5 big macs, discard the buns and "cheese" and have free protein.

How much could you sell it for?

Idk I like a McCone after the gym sometimes so I might go for that

I'd use it snaring MILFs with birthday parties and pounding out stoned thotties.

i only crave that hot salt on fries but nah just sell it to the highest amerifat desu

>they are mutually exclusive

>Lifting for strength you have no use for unless you're a violent nigger starting fights every chance he gets
Vs
>Lifting for aesthetics that actually have immediate value in the modern world

You'd better check your first, boomer.

>not just upping the tren

I would just get a free coffee every morning. Depending on how shitty the salads are I might get them for lunch.

Everything else on the menu is trash you could not pay me to eat

You fucking suck tripfag, this was once an image board.

Attached: Expanding-Brain.jpg (855x879, 188K)

BTFO

I'd just order a tonne of boneless burgers