Elbows Pop whenever i do Tricep extensions

Whenever i do tricep extensions my left elbow makes a poping noise and i feel a little shift in the tendon?

First is this anyway harmful and i should stop.

Second what can i do to reduce this feeling/Sound

Attached: shutterstock_425574952-1.jpg (1000x656, 35K)

Do kickbacks instead?

Overhead rope extensions

Weak tendons
Just get stronger

If it isn't painful then it probably isn't harmful.

Kickbacks doesnt achieve as high of an Emg response. Its a less effective exercise

potentially related question, anyone ever try elbow wraps? If so, whats a good brand? been going up in weight in bench and feeling tendinitis coming on, thought these might help

>using any equipment when lifting

Pussy. A belt is the only thing which is at the very best, slightly acceptable to use when lifting.

Your tendons sound like they're too tight. You probably have poor flexibility too. You should do stretching exercises daily. You're also probably trying to lift too much weight for too few reps. Adaptation occurs to tendons and other supporting tissues not just muscles, this is why you don't rush into heavy weights at low reps, you spend some time initially with low weight and high reps so things like tendons have time to adapt.

>been going up in weight in bench and feeling tendinitis coming on
You, also, read:

My elbow also pops kinda have it since always , genetic shit

Been doing triceps extensions for a long while and had no problems , overall tricep extensions are a bad exercise that will cause pain as long you do them.

forgot to mention I've been to a doctor and he said I shouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, but its better than destroying your elbows. Your triceps gains will dissapear if you can't move your elbow in 10 years. Also, try doing them with cables if you have access to them. Imo, kickbacks are only innefective because dumbells don't let you have tension through a full range of motion with them, but cables do.

That's what i figured. Still annoying as fuck tho.
Anyone know any good tricep exercises that also work the long head?

kickbacks only option for now , might experiment with pull downs , overall if your elbow only pops and doesn't hurt you're okay to do skull crushers

Depends on what type of popping action your getting. If you're not feeling any pain and it sounds really bony then that's normal and just genetics and don't worry about it, try and consume more calcium.

If you feel pain and it sounds more membrany then it's your tendons and you are probably lifting to heavy, overworking, or you have tendon problems and you should just see a doctor.

nah its nothing, don't worry bout it

Mine does that too, experiment with getting your elbows closer to your head, or narrow the elbows a bit

Belts are for fucking pussies. How does it feel to have a moist cum guzzler between your legs instead of a testosterone producing, jizz shooting hammerhead shark?? Pussy.

have you tried doing it with a dumbell i get no popping from it that way or even better with two dumbells

someone sticky this