Jeff Bezos is the richest man on Earth, worth over $160 billion. But is he natty?

Jeff Bezos is the richest man on Earth, worth over $160 billion. But is he natty?

How does the CEO of an $800 billion company (and a rocket manufacturing startup), who regularly works more than 100 hours per week, have the time to maintain this physique?

Attached: 596ccf2eabc1c837008b54c9-750-563.jpg (750x563, 96K)

I don't think he's natty, he's probably on TRT paying the best doctors constantly checking his hormonal profile. His health is enhanced in a way you can't imagine cause you're a lower class pleb.

I promise you he's on HGH and TRT. Probably does young blood transfusion too.

He gets his gear through Amazon Prime

>who regularly works more than 100 hours per week
protip: he doesn't really do that, and rich people who claim to be workaholics (or to have been workaholics back when they were developing their businesses) only say shit like that so the impressionable proles will continue to think that working hard = moving up and will not demand better work conditions or less working hours because hey, the suits are working even harder than we are!

probably this

No way in fuck he's natty. I mean why would he be. He could have doctors fighting each other to the death to reduce any side effect by another 1%

I work at Amazon and it's not a huge secret that he's an eldritch abomination from the nightmare dimension inside the moon

hhmmm sounds a lot like what Jow Forums posters claim about billionaires in amazon hate threads

Attached: wojak high iq.jpg (239x211, 8K)

>coping wagecuck

Unironically based and redpilled

>musk claims 14-16 hour days
>literally spends hours each day on twitter
>goes to clubs to meet 7/10 thots, dates 3/10 musicians

imagine being so retarded you think the literal richest man on earth is fit because he's roiding. this dude can probably hire an entire department dedicated to perfecting a workout and diet that is tailored to his specific genetics, hormonal profile, and everything in between.

also lmao @ thinking billionaires work 100 hours a week

FROM LIFTING THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD EVERYDAY MOTHER FUCKER

-jeff bezos, founder and CEO of amazon inc.

I unironically want shredded Bezos to Prime my boipusy

kekt

Just ordered
>The 10,000 Year Explosion
>Sleep's The Sciences
>Doorway pullup bar
all with free shipping

I love this man's website

FPBP

what

>A bunch of people in silicon valley who literally changed the world while bootstrapping startup companies can't possibly have worked that hard

user. Even if they were just literally robbing the rest of us like you gullible undergrads think they are, they'd still have to be making moves round the clock to get a hustle like that going.

>richest man on earth
>not a rothschild
Good goy

underrated

My boy Bezos coming in with the Bill Wilson look

You know a hour a day isn't really that long

>proles

immediately disregarded content of the post

>who regularly works more than 100 hours per week
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's hilarious when commies shitpost without realising the fact they're in the situation to shitpost solidly places them among the bourgeoisie

Richest man on earth

Hahahha
Hahahha
Hahahahh
Ha..

Thats what they tell you so youll stop looking to see who pulls the strings. Lmao. Bezos is pawn tier

You have no idea what you're talking about

jewish fuck probably sustains himself on the blood of dead children

Bezos is the coolest motherfucker i ever seen

Manlet, bald, etc etc. Still became a badass

this. i built a deck for a lawyer who lives right on the ocean and owns like 300 dunkin donuts and all the guy does is literally mow his lawn and golf. literally mows his lawn every single fucking day. he bought special grass from the country club he goes to and kek because the spic painters he hired left tarps down on it and killed a big spot. he was home every single day we were there. its not hard to just hire some cuck to take care of your dealings for you

jeff bezos came into my rock climbing gym a few weeks ago. no joke. he looks good in person, he's actually in good shape. he's a manlet though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

just think if you had the balls to kill him right then and there you could've been famous or maybe even changed the course of histiry. you pussy

should have just begged him for money

100 hours a week doing what exactly? Replying to emails? Walking around his empire while everyone around him treats him like a god?
That's not work

obv moving boxes

>That's not work
sometimes i think you guys must be retarded or something

Jews raping western society and you want him to kamikaze into a man building spaceships? A man that is going to compete with SpaceX and play a role in helping mankind getting to the stars? Look, I know you’ve probably been told to eat a bag dicks at least twice today, but please, consider logging off and jumping on that.

Google says he gets a full 8 hours of sleep, eats breakfast with the family, has some fancy secret rich guy meetings, makes it home for dinner and "even washes the dishes!?!"
Sounds like a narcissist to me, I couldn't sleep at night with that much money while the world is as shitty as it is right now

this

also both Tesla and amazon(who's CEOs claim to work 80+ hours a week LOL) are known for very very VERY bad work conditions and workers treatment

5-hour working day WHEN?

Been there too. Then i opened my own business. And i work 12h a day.

>the richest man on Earth
the richest wage slave.
his value is measured in dollars, automatically implying he is subordinate to those that control the dollar.
the "richest man on earth" would not be the one with the highest number of dollars, but the one giving out the dollar to everyone else (who then has to work for it).
and even if we accepted your notion: these lists have always been worthless, because they do not include dictators or royalty.

Neither do you you cumguzzling imbecile.

>I couldn't sleep at night with that much money
no need to worry because your useless ass will never make that type of money.

holy shit you are a faggot

And you will?

Attached: 1518063327121.jpg (557x769, 38K)

Boulderfag here. How hard does he climb?

this man controls industry and gives jobs and deliver to consumer masses'

btw he only owns 16% of amazon. the rest is owned by....... BANKERS lmfao. WHO DID NOTHING TO BUILT THIS BUSSINESS BUT ONLY GAVE HIM LOANS WITH THE....... MONEY THEY CAN PRINT WHATEVER AMOUNT THEY WANT LMFAO!!!!!!!!

LOL

what a funny system we live in.

we should crush it and KILL ALL BANKERS. they are the root of all the problems, first of all

(any idea how can we do it?)

>I don't know anything but believe I have great insights that matter enough to kill people over them
Why don't you go back reddit where your spacing comes from

hello mr shekelberg
how does it feel to defened your banking overlords?

read my post again, and understand that the truth is that bankers who control the dollar can control ANY company of any sphere in the world. As they actaully do. Go look at the owners of....... anything big.

It doesn't matter
Bezos fucking won
I went to a wholefoods recently and looked up all the shit they do with Amazon and whatnot
He fucking won
it's over
Bezos has won

retard alert

there are different forms of 'working hard'

working hard shoveling shit into a wheelbarrow will never get you rich

working hard negotiating contracts, trading, and managing a company will make and keep you rich

there is hard/dumb work and hard/smart work

but keep up that loser mindset you have there I'm sure one day itll come in handy

define work

This.