What foods have you stopped eating since deciding to get Jow Forums?

For me it's PB&J sandwiches. I knew they weren't the healthiest thing but I was still surprised by how many calories were in one. I made one once using the same amount of peanut butter and jelly I always use but decided to weigh things out. Turns out the sandwiches I was making were 590 calories each. Even if I scale back the peanut butter it still ends up being like 470 calories. If I use any less it won't taste good so I just don't bother making them anymore.

What foods have you decided aren't worth the calories?

Attached: turtleneck trolling.webm (720x900, 771K)

anything with carbs i avoid

Cheese, anything fried, fast food, icecream, any soft drink, cake and I cut most carbs out

I avoid carbs and don't eat pussy... Never have never will

Attached: 1531710345710.png (184x184, 50K)

Like, if there's any carbs at all?
If no, over how many carbs/100g do you avoid?

Pretty much any sugary or fried foods, however it was the beer that had me at a higher body fat I think. After I stopped drinking all the damn time and started exercising the weight fell off. Now I’m trying to bulk so I’m a bit more free with food but try to stay away from classic unhealthy shit but a burger or burrito now and then from fast food gets some easy though unhealthy cals in

>don't eat pussy...
Spotted the beta

Attached: 1511942160785.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

and she never said anything bad about cut cocks again. whore

everyone I see who doesn'y eat carbs is DYEL and unatheltic as fuck

Anything with lots of omega-6 polyunsaturated fat. No seed oils, no processed foods, and yes, that means no peanut butter. It's the real villain in regards to dietary inflammation in my opinion, even mean ol' sugar pales in comparison. Feels good though, my quality of life has drastically improved since limiting n-6 PUFA to

For basic keto you only want to eat about 50g of them in a day, and eat more fats and proteins.

I've become a much pickier eater since deciding to get in shape.

I feel like if I'm going to eat something unhealthy it better taste amazing otherwise it's not worth it. I used to be fine eating cheap ice cream but now I only ever want the expensive premium ice creams on my cheat days. What's the point of cheating my diet for something that only tastes okay?

Or is trying to lose weight? I'll start eating carbs again when I want to bulk or when I stop caring.

All I know is Oats are great

Go away mom

i use a carb blocker

Open-faced PB&J sandwiches are a great pre-workout/run/swim snack in that they're easy to digest, keep your stomach feeling "full" for the whole work-out and give you tons of energy.

If anything, I've definitely kept them IN my diet. But I use wholegrain bread, 100% PB (no additives, sugar etc) and No Added Sugar Jelly - pic related.

Attached: 7706_1.jpg (273x600, 32K)

carb blocker fag poster kys

Do those actually work? I thought they were just a scam.

no

Ice cream and soda
This is all you really need to know. Chicken breast and overnight oats are basically the only two foods you need

cookies

>thinking all carbs are bad
>refined carbs are the only ones you should be cutting

Bread and mountain dew. But sometimes I just gotta have a hawaiian sweet roll.

haven't had the self-control to completely cut these out, but i've cut down on them a lot.

pizza, chips, fruit juice, rice.

Anything with refined sugars, although for the past week I've been shitty about it

i have dropped my favorite food, hamburguers

Based

fries

i rarerly make them anymore, but they taste almost as good baked so it's no biggie

same. went to a wedding Friday and had:
>cake
>chocolate covered almonds
>peanut butter filled pretzel bites
totally worth it.

I used to routinely eat 150 - 200 grams of sugar per day, which kept me 70 pounds overweight.

I tend to avoid anything with added sugars, but take in plenty of fruit and whole milk - natural sugars. Cutting my overall sugar intake to under 50 grams per day allows me to eat quite a bit and still stay lean.

>pizza
>sugary bread (cinnamon rolls, donuts, strudel etc)
>corn dogs
>bratwurst and sausages for the most part
>bacon
>cheese in general
>butter
>whipped cream
>tortillas (seriously 220 calories for a fucking tortilla is insane I know they are 90% lard but come the fuck on)
>chips
>candy (sometimes I eat dark chocolate)
>regular soda (always liked diet anyway)
there's more but that's a basic list of things I've pretty much given up on

>keto
>50g of carbs a day

Attached: 1518922737309.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

processed bullshit. mainly snack foods like keebler shit etc. quit eating ice cream for the most part (maybe once every 2 weeks or so, it's too good to pass up). generally anything with added sugars as well.
i lurked on fit for ages, but i'm only about 1 month into starting to improve my diet and i'm already seeing improvement. feels good, man

Good on you, more natural sugars will definitely help keep the weight off. I quite added sugars and ended up losing a shit ton of weight, but now I'm eating a shit ton of natural sugars, and now I wonder why people even eat half the shit they do when some fruits are legit better than 90% of all junk foods

You have to be able to seasonally select fruits based on price, for instance when blueberries are in season they are $1/lb but when they aren't in season they're like $4.95/lb.

Doritos are $2.99 year-round.

Anything with added sugar. All other nutrionally bankrupt snacks and drinks.

That's so true, fruit is expensive as fuck. Same with nuts. That's why so many people are fat fucks, because junk food is so cheap and plentiful, and healthy food like fruits and nuts are expensive and limited.

Fruit is not expensive, you just need to know what is in season and buy that ONLY WHEN IT IS IN SEASON.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (769x850, 133K)

>50g carbs/day
>keto
pick one.

Attached: 23143241.jpg (366x380, 18K)

I get most of my fruit from a famers market because they got the best fucking fruit, but them fruits they sell are still expensive, weather in season or not. But thanks for the graph.

Whipped cream is basically all air, and has more calories by fat than by carbs. You can feel satisfied with a serving of it and not feel guilty

A serving is something like 2tbsp for 15cal, and I got to the point where I was putting like 6-8tbsp in my coffee every morning so I cut it

I completely cut out added sugar. I mean, if added sugar were ever to be beneful it'd be for intense exercise but I've learned too much about it to be eating it.

I eat natural sugar from whole foods and if a protein bar has like 1g added sugar per 100 kcal I won't fuss but otherwise its a waste of calories and frankly its poison and I'm not being hyperbolic.

To be fair every 2 weeks or month I go crazy on some cookies or order a large coke for a McDonald's cheat meal or whatever but I cant go without Publix cookies.

All fast food, cheeseburgers, all potatoes, all fried food. All white bread. Pretty much everything except Chicken breast, broccoli, eggs, fruits and some brown rice and beef.

Based, pbjs are the food of champions

My current theory is that everything refined or reduced is bad. Refined sugar, refined grain, even juices. I try to keep stuff as close to the base ingredient as possible.

Add nuts and you're gold my friend.

Carbs that don’t have complete proteins like pasta, bread, and certain beans and legumes. I eat rice and frozen vegetables instead. I also like pizza.

Anything I want. I just don't like sugary stuff as much as I used to since getting Jow Forums. I like carbs like pasta and couscous but I never crave sweets

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

??? ?
So make a half sandwich with one slice of bread
Christ m8 get it together

this shit proves face is everything

Alcohol. Literal poison

wrong
performance is everything

Yeah but it's good.

I work in ~2 nights of drinking per week or 1 bottle of vodka. 1600 calories

Take the red pill and start doing zero calorie drugs occasionally instead

Can't because of my career.

Stuff that's really processed in general like Pop-Tarts and cereal. I still eat bread, pasta, fatty foods, and shit even pizza and burgers, but I don't really fuck with stuff that I can eat 200 calories of in two minutes without it having an effect on my appetite.

Attached: 2015-06-08-23.46.09.jpg (5184x3456, 296K)

are you armenian?

For me, I’ve cut down on stuffed crust pizza. I used to eat that shit like 3-4 times a week and holy fuck I gained 30 pounds my freshmen year of college. I cut pizza out almost entirely, only eating when I go out with friends, and I’ve dropped around 10 pounds over the summer. Now every time I eat pizza my stomach feels fucking backed up after two slices.

Dairy and most bread. I'm lactose intolerant so I should have cut dairy long ago but my parents were shit parents who kept giving me cheese as a child even though they knew it was bad for me. I only eat rye bread now.

alcohol, fried stuff, any type of sweets.
some ppl here are retarded and cut on stuff like potatoes and pasta, theyre either fat pigs or perma dyels.

I just use a big spoonful and eat an apple... I always feel good during a swim or workout.

Same here. I still eat fast food like burgers or fried chicken occasionally but I've cut out snack foods like chips and cookies entirely.

I'm not that into clean eating but like you said, I don't want to waste calories on stuff that won't fill me up at all.

Do you care about your thyroid ?

how the fuck do you play sports?

cutting out excessive sugary foods/drinks, bread, alcohol etc helped me get sub 10% bf

I just generally eat better. I pack my lunch every day and cut back on almost everything processed. I don’t eat out anymore and have completely given up soda as anything but a mixer for the occasional drink with a Tinder chick. I bulk on test and it’s actually hard to make enough calories to keep putting on muscle.

Bread.

When I eat bread I bloat like crazy. For real, I gain extra a few of inches on the waist because I caved at my friend's BBQ and overindulged on burger baps.

Drops again in a couple days but for real, bread is literally cancer for my abs

i dont eat anymore, fast food, cheese, fried food, candies, ice cream etc.. I only eat a cheat meal every week but i choose sth prenium and expensive as a reward for example an expensive burger from a restaurant

>Not eating pussy is beta
Disgusting cuntlover I hope you get multiple stds

Eating pussy is for simps

Attached: 1531094615019.jpg (460x1321, 183K)

I could never give up fluffer nutters

neck is everything
no photoshop on this computer but he'd look great with right's neck

I don't eat candy/chocolate much any more, despite wanting to. Maybe once a month I will try it but it doesn't really taste as good any more.

I try not to eat doughnuts but once a month, again, I will try two. They're still amazing, but I resist the rest of the time.

I don't drink soda any more, even if it was diet soda. I feel a lot better since stopping. Once every few months I try it out but instantly regret it.

Incel

>eat whatever I want
>exercise more to compensate when necessary
diets are for women

Attached: 1475896715571.gif (400x225, 1.69M)

How fat are you?

pretty fat

Cheese aged 6 months has no lactose.

And children aren't lactose intolerant. Even shitskin children digest lactose.

Bread, rice, and pasta are the big ones for me

Bitch has a great rack

t. Brainlet

I don't even know what you're disagreeing with. Both those statements are true.

Thanks for the info user!

No

Haven't really stopped eating anything except premade meals and soda which I quit drinking before I started lifting anyway.
If anything I've actually started eating more varied now than before and I barely even crave candy anymore because I'm always so stuffed after regular meals.

Cold Cereal. Especially the processed sugary kind that's popular everywhere and cheaper than the most healthy cereal by a large margin. Seriously, the portion size of most cereal is ridiculous. Most people don't eat 30-40 grams of cereal. They consume way more than that. Around at least 150 grams or even more just to fill the bowl. I wasn't even aware until I used a food scale. It was 600 calories of just cereal alone. Add 250 ML of milk (it's rarely half a cup of milk that people add in the bowl) and I was consuming 700 calories in one meal.

I replaced processed cereal with oatmeal, and I feel way more satiated despite only consuming 400 calories with some berries or a small amount of honey. I just add water and I can barely taste the difference between that and adding milk.

Same here. Shredded wheat is the only cold cereal I eat now. It has 8 grams of fiber and 7 grams of protein per serving. The serving size is also bigger than most cereals so it's pretty filling. It's a nice alternative to oatmeal if you feel like eating something cold.

Attached: ShreddedWheat_WheatNBran_SWB-7.1-RTE.jpg (1022x1098, 283K)

ciggies are everything

you could do psychedelics. lsd is only detectable in the system for like 5 days

Except when I get polygraphed for "have you ever done any illegal drugs in the past 5 years" and get fucked for unclear results