You have 27 seconds to explain why the FUCK you aren't eating at least two tins of sardines per week

You have 27 seconds to explain why the FUCK you aren't eating at least two tins of sardines per week.

Attached: GiGi-Sardines[1].jpg (1224x1632, 190K)

im allergic to seafood

because I eat 7 tins of sardines per week

This looks like a fit user scored a “hot” wife then dressed her up in anime and forced her to eat dinez. Muh kewl wyfe totes r007s lmao9000

im not a fag

Doesn't that shit have Mercury?
No thanks

Tastes like shit

quite to the contrary, senpai. it contains the least of all seafood.

>the least
But not none.
Voluntarily ingesting poisonous heavy metals, no thanks.

My ideal gf. So naive. Perfect for my purposes.

Yeah, I'm jelly af too

Its stinks up the whole house and makes your breathe smell like absolute shit.

So you avoid vegetables too, huh?

Sh-shut up, I’m not jealous.

Are you some sort of sardine industry shill?
Why do you care so much about whether people eat sardines?

Fish make me sick. I detest the taste and smell to the point I cannot even think about it without gagging.

Attached: 1519814652.png (640x205, 210K)

because the taste is awful

And what purposes would that be?

Attached: AA2EDE23-48F1-45B5-A673-EF9983D020A7.jpg (1024x963, 123K)

That was my first post in the thread.

lol no it wasn't.

I dont have much access to the good brands. When I visit home and join my parents on a Costco run, I usually pick up a couple packages but that only lasts so long

I have gout.

What do they taste like?

Delicious, specially with mustard on toast for breakfast, with a single fried egg on the side.
Bonus points for eating while watching it snow

Sardines

I ate 2 tins of anchovies this past week is that ok

Tastes bad
/thread

sump

It has less heavy metals than most foods cultivated on land

Salty fish. If you like shit like pickled herring or smoked fish, you'll probably enjoy a tin

I have a sex life and this would make my cum taste horrible.

/thread

thanks, that was more or less what I was looking for. I imagined it would taste like salty tuna but chewy

Are there really people on here that dont cum balls deep in their gf?

Attached: 1431277005949.jpg (215x240, 11K)

I think it's less fishy than tuna, but that's just me. King oscar kipper snacks are a safe starting point. For the love of god avoid chicken of the sea sardines. Borderline inedible

I don't get it either. Creampies are the patrician choice.

I prefer mackarel.
The small jacks are low-mercury too, they're just about as good for omega3s, and they taste much better.
Also, good luck finding sardines not preserved in oil - THAT 100% fucks up the omega3/omega6 balance, you might as well be eating steak (still good, but not as amazing for your body) instead.
You can easily find steamed mackarel preserved with no oil.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true. How about some credible sources to back up what you believe.

This is the correct answer.

>sardines
Mushy, full of bones and stray intestines.

>mackerel
Firm, meaty taste, delicious.

>Also, good luck finding sardines not preserved in oil - THAT 100% fucks up the omega3/omega6 balance
????

I buy sardines not preserved in oil every week, they have more of it on the shelf than the oil ones because it sells more.

i eat two pieces of fish a day anyway

But I do.

most sardines are sold in tomato sauce lmao, even the ones in oil have way more omega 3's than omega 6's

Because I'm already eating
-tuna
-trout
-cod
-tilapia
-salmon
-shellfish

The higher the food chain, the higher the concentration of mercury. Sardines are low bait fish so the mercury concentration is lower than most of fish. Tuna,shark,some salmon are more of a cause for concern, but even then the risk is minimal, unless it's your only food source.

ok.

he cares about the taste because he cleans up after he's done.