Is Alpha M. the epitomy of Chad?

Is Alpha M. the epitomy of Chad?
-good looks
-ripped physique
-rich
-all natural so he looks young for his age

Attached: Aaron-Marino-Body-Measurements-Height-Size.jpg (430x496, 42K)

>le short is better than tall

Attached: 1506371219236.jpg (451x432, 24K)

>coping manlet

>natty
He’s a short guy with a weird face and an annoying girly voice, you’d have to be omega male to consider this alpha

that guy looks like the biggest faggot in the world. I can't belive that people take advice for picking up women and other "alpha-male" stuff from a literal homosexual.

can't fix ugly

>pierced ear

Is this guy serious?

>alphadestiny trying to get the heat off of him by bring up an even cringier youtuber

Attached: 1528891230172.jpg (250x250, 8K)

you forgot
>manlet

>all natural so he looks young for his age

how old is he? he looks old as fuck in the face to me

wow you lankbros are really angry :) I have no idea who this guy is, but he's done the work and looks solid. It's not his fault you have sharp collarbones and no gains.

nice milkers

Kek. I'm 190cm and I weigh twice as much as him.

He's a funsize chad.

he's run a successful youtube channel and started his own business and product line, while you're shitposting on Jow Forums about him. meanwhile he isn't even aware of your existence. I think we know who the the real omega here is

While I do believe that this physique is attainable natty, especially on a small frame like his, that doesn't mean that we can say definitively that he is natty. To wit, Josh Barnett has a very obtainable physique but has failed more drug tests than anyone in the history of MMA.

>good looks
>italian elf manlet

yep it's painfully obvious that you're the omega defending a midget fag on the webs and reflecting your own insecurities on others. I'm sorry for you.

>no u

I'll have you know I'm 5"11.5
Who's the manlet now?

you

you may have actual autism

Attached: 9689695.jpg (719x547, 94K)

Best comment in thread with 0 replies?

This mutherfucker looks like bono probably same genetics

jesus

You're autism is cancer.
Kys loser

>5'7"
No.

-closet homosexual
-pierced ears (as if one isn't gay enough)
-fucked up eye
-manlet
-worlds most annoying voice and personality

To answer your question: no.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 498K)

>low dose test is natural

>Dresses generic as fuck
>Pretends to be Alpha in order to get views from betas that want the golden tip to getting laid
>Shills shit products
>Turbo manlet
Yeah real Chad

you can't call manlets chad

>Chad
>obsessed with his looks, clothes, hair and makeup more than any woman
Caring too much about your appearance and what others think is beta.

His wife is gross looking and not fit at ALL.

No because he chooses to wear glasses

no

>successful youtube channel
This guy talks about beauty products. As lame as it gets.

this is the strongest cope i have ever seen my entire life

A lot of his video's contain full blown ads that last two minutes, it's ridiculous.

/thread

Congrats on being an obese piece of shit, faggot

I'm a 1,75m manlet myself and it's obvious as FUCK that the guy is coping hardcore. in fact, I have never seen another youtuber who is coping as hard as him. having said that, good for him for being ballsy enough to take roids, make a youtube channel and generate money through his channel

is he a chad though? fuck no. chads are naturally sympathetic and don't really think that much about what others have to say. Aaron is a try-hard. the worst thing about him is that he is a massive shill. probably one of the worst on youtube
>video about what guys should wear
>gets to point 5
>boxers
>proceeds shilling a company that sent him their boxers for five fucking minutes
>video is 10 minutes long
fuck off

jesus fucking christ, I thought he was as short as me. how short is this motherfucker?

this. literally the only good advice from him that I saw was actually spending a bit more money on quality underwear. everything else is just his opinion, which he has a right to, and some bullshit bro science

He has a really nice fuckable body,
but he doesn't have a chad face.

>epitomy

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (645x729, 41K)

I usually would mire but his abs and chest look fucking unaesthetic for some reason

is he I dare to say SOON TO BLOATGOTT?

He 5'6 ish.

goal body for manlets desu. any more mass and you'd just look dwarfish

Omega males are dope you idiots. Alphas are try hard, betas are bitches, omegas don't give a shit

>not wanting to look dwarfish

Attached: 13a35dd1da5bd51e9bade361ea8e22d4.jpg (793x1008, 96K)

the guy on the right is 5'6
bruh holy shit i knew he was short but damn, no wonder he's so jacked, mofo only needs to eat 1500cals a day to maintain that mass

He looks like a child

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

If only manlets would go full dwarf mode.

he is a 4'11 brainlet turk

You meanies need to stop picking on Aaron he's my favorite manlet in the whole world and it makes me sad when people are mean to him ):

Best Costanza I've seen.

I honestly just feel bad for the guy.
Imagine where he'd be if he was normal size.

Attached: manlet-cope.jpg (665x740, 201K)

>purposely being autistic on Jow Forums
It's a sign of actual autism

PRO OF BEING SHORT #14: Clothes are way cheaper when you buy in childrens' sizes

Yeah, because the richest and most powerful people in the world are 6'8'' athletes with chiseled jawlines, you dumb little boy lol

He carved a niche out with sons of single moms

>the virgin Jow Forums lanklet copin vs the Chad youtube manlet winning

The Definition of Chad is someone who is 6'0+.. ideally 6'3". I've never seen a short Chad in my life.

>2018
>still didn't took the /fa/pill

Never gonna make it

Would you rather be 6ft and balding or 5'5 with amazing hair