Yfw you realised how easy it is to get a visible 6 pack

>yfw you realised how easy it is to get a visible 6 pack

Attached: 1534061132911.png (750x750, 26K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x283, 795K)

I realized how easy it is to get ab gains, but visible abs requires 10%bf or lower

>lower belly fat just wont fucking go REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1533860440741.jpg (1242x1513, 312K)

Quick question: I've been cutting for about a month and my top abs are clearly defined but that's it so far. About how much longer for the whole six pack?

haha yeah

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

All it requires is being happy or depressed

For me I get abs whenever I go into deep depression for a few months, when I am happy I gain fat very easily. The opposite happens to other people, they get happy and get lean, then get sad and fat.

You probably have anterior pelvic tilt and the lower stomach protrudes from this

>Muh feelings determine my fitness
What are you a woman or a fag?

Attached: 1516993003381.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Nah just human

>Nah just human
fag it is then

oh shit. i'm pretty sure I have this.
you may have just helped me out after years of wondering why I have a half pot belly when 10%bf

Assuming you have very low bf% (sub 10%) how many weeks of exercise should it take for abs to appear? I've been working out for 2 weeks and I always have some combo of planks/leg raises/crunches/etc. My abs have definitely woken up, when I tense they become very solid but they haven't yet become visible.

>genes so shit you need 10% or lower bf to show abs

Attached: 4IEK2p3.png (642x532, 368K)

Measure your body fat % with calipers (many methods online) then be on a calorie deficit while regularly lifting til 10% body fat. I've been doing this the past 3 months. Went from 20% to 14% so far. Full abs are visible in overhead fluorescent lighting but you need to be at 10% for visibility in all lighting.

If you really have anterior pelvic tilt like that guy said then your glutes and abs are weak as shit.
This is why you do proper strength training to build your core first, THEN move onto bro curls and shit like that

lol this copes
hes just fat you zoomer mongs

Just fast for 30 hours

Try 15% bud

sometimes none sometimes months it really depends on genetics

If you have sub 10% bf then your abs should already be visible

>have fat deposit on stomach
>abs are still very visible when flexed
Anyone else have this? I'd guess I'm somewhere around 13-15% bf

Attached: abs flexed unflexed.jpg (3912x2592, 2.24M)

just walk into the store an buy some

whats a good resource to accurately measure bf%?

I'm a bit fatter than you (yeah, wasn't going as I planned.. but well, losing weight again), but I also see the outlines when flexing. That's motivating.

>Lower belly fat pretty much gone (can see veins in my Adonis belt area)
>Abs still aren't visible
REEEEEEE

cursed image

Not necessarily true. There are plenty of skinnyfags who are straight-up auschwitz tier and still don't have visible abs. While it's true that the most important factor for seeing abs is low bodyfat, you STILL need to have some sort of muscular base in order for them to show.

your eyes.

How long does it take to achieve said base?

IDK man, I was never an auschwitz skeletor.

please make a webm of this

those zipper abs
just stay fat

?

Which part, the low bodyfat or the muscle?
The muscle honestly shouldnt take more than a couple months of ab training. The hardest part is losing enough body fat for them to be visible.

Post body

your feet need tanning

your nips are an abomination., pls keep shirt on

The muscle. A couple of months sounds nice. When I was a teenager I was an absolute skeleton but being forced to do boxing/jiu jitsu/kickboxing/swimming/football every week meant I somehow still had a 6 pack so I'm really hoping I can get it back again but through only weight lifting (plus ab exercises).