Want to gain as a 70kg skelly at 180 cm

Want to gain as a 70kg skelly at 180 cm

>wake up
>not hungry at all
>feel like shit wanna workout I feel like it will be just a low effort shit workout
>made some scrambled eggs in front of my desk but I literally can't eat it because i don't feell ike it

FUCKING SHIT I HATE EATING FOOD.

Attached: gay.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>I don’t feel like progress
Ok

Drink milk instead of water.
Maybe some cola. That's bad for you though. Up your calorie intake somehow.
Slowly increase your intake. Eat food you like/crave/enjoy.

Learn to cook dipshit

As someone who started out at less than 60kg I can tell you that you need to eat until you feel like vomitting for months.

You ever drink a shitton of water to expand your stomach? Competitive eaters do that shit, then you stuff yourself as much as you can during mealtimes.

I fucking hate you skeletons
I eat fucking 1200 calories of good, clean, salmon, broccoli and brown rice and am hungry again within two hours, without fail
around 14 hours of my time awake is spent hungry, and you bitch about not being able to fit in another protein shake or bowl of yogurt
just fucking EAT you pussy

lol fatty mad

This, its not fun but you'll get used to it, try making a shake with lots of milk, almond butter and oats.

Dirty bulk

>70kg skelly at 180 cm
you're DYEL for sure. but that's not skelly proportions

Peanut butter + milk is a godlike combination. Just take a spoonful of PB, sip some milk and break the PB into smaller chunks with your tongue and swallow. It just feels like you're drinking milk but every sip is like a 100 calories

this, it fucking sucks man.

Just eat user i was on your same position with 69kg at 181cm and now i´m 83Kg, drinking milk is a good way to get calories in as is using butter or olive oil on everything.

6'4 i started bulking 2 months ago and now i easily eat 4k calories a day plus as much extra food as i want (usually an extra 500). literally not even hard, just work on not being a faggot

All I read is that you're a pussy.

SS+gomad op

62kg 180 cm skelly here is the standard 300-500 kcal surplus enough for me or should I do more?

Eat hyperpalatable foods you retard

>have absolute opposite problem
>gone from 126kg to 79kg in a year
>I eat but never until "full"
>attempted a cheat day to reach my desired "full"
>3 pizzas, two stakes, a carton of eggs and a bowl of porridge in a day
>still room for desert
I don't understand you

Attached: 1487226495904.jpg (325x222, 28K)

I already got mired by normies everyday at 71kg 180cm.

But honestly i want summer to end so i can eat more dense food and not only fruits as im eating now.

If you have a lot of morning nausea, ask your doctor to check your thyroid.

I was a 190 cm 60 kg skelly, aim for 1500 surplus, not kidding
t. 190 cm 95 kg Duke of Bones

>70kg at 180
>thinks he is a skelly

Kek, wake up and don't be a bitch
You're not skelly
If you want to gain weight then go eat more everyday

Attached: 1495270326909.jpg (252x255, 16K)

man i was literally you a year ago, exact same everything. im now 80-82 kilos and the main thing that helped me is literally drinking gainer shakes: peanut butter, your favourite milk and bananas. drink that shit before sleep and thats +1k calories for ya. if you dont gain weight from that then just kys desu famalam.

Start a list of foods you could see yourself eating regularly and update it with time until it becomes a solid diet routine

Track everything on cronometer.com until it becomes natural

Eat more

Read the sticky

Started at 47kg here, did the same and it did the trick. Gives some awful reflux though.

I feel you

holy shit please tell me you aren't like 6'0

I like how u call yourself skelly at 70 kg 180cm

meanwhile im at 65 kg 175 cm and I am built after 3 years of workout.... what the fuck do I have aids or something ?