Does your DAD mire you?

does your DAD mire you?

Attached: 1461521642159.jpg (600x568, 39K)

He said I had a good ass and slapped it last night, first time he's done that during sex before.

Talking to my dad the finer night and he looks at not me and says
“Son, I wish my son was like you”
I thanked him and went on my way.

Stop posting this trash thread every single day

No. His dad never encouraged him to play sports or taught him how. So he sucked at them when he went to school. Pretty obvious chip on his shoulder. So, in turn, he raised me to associate sports and athleticism with stupidity. Went to uni. Decided fuck it I'm going to work out. 1/2/3/4 5x5. Play sports. Massive self esteem gains. Graduate. But now any time I go home to help my dad with something he always sarcastically says something along the lines of 'ok we could use brute force or we could do it the smart way' I go to lift something and he insists on using trolleys and pulleys no matter what job it is. 'Ok I know. You're VERY strong but let's try to use some brainpower.'
It's pretty sad desu.
Inb4
>1/2/3/4
>strong

I know this feel.
I just want my papa to be proud of me.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 21K)

My dad tells me now that I'm big (I'm not) I should try to do more cardio so I don't get too large.

>Come home from college
>It looks like you've been hitting the gym son! Keep it up!

Some day I hope to rival my pops in gains

The first time i came home from college after hitting the gym hard and getting my newbie gains:

>Walk in
>Dad sitting on couch reading newspaper
>He flips the page down to look at me
>Looks me up and down
>"You get stung by a bee?"
>Goes back to reading before i can reply

T...thanks dad...

Attached: 1509538748121.jpg (900x885, 283K)

Based

fpbp

based dad

>post pic on Jewbook of me after a party at college
>dad comments "look at those guns"
Feels nice having parents that support you. He's army/fit/ so I might be bigger but he could outrun me until my legs fell off

There's love there user

Definitely. My dad's a real troll, so i knew he was just yanking my chain.

Think my old man appreciates that I look after myself.
When we meet up now and then he’ll start throwing shadow jabs & saying shit like “you’re never too big to get a beating boy”
We goof about but I’d like to think that’s his retarded way of being complimentary.

My dad is dead.

Attached: 1468699810660.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I feel you user, my old man is dead too, but I started to get pretty strong/buff before he died and he was proud.

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 25K)

>my old man is dead too

Attached: 1451164517064s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

No my dad actually makes fun of me for going to the gym. Also he makes fun of my chest gap and accused my mom of having sexual desires for me when she compliments me. Safe to say he is mentally ill and controlling. I can’t wait to move out

Anyone else /hate/ their father?

Attached: EC771F10-DF8E-4D0B-8157-E4B39DB919C6.jpg (957x745, 135K)

why user

My dad and I have the same body type and look a lot alike minus the gains. He seems to be mildly bothered by my being bigger than he is, but he’s never nasty about it.

I love my dad but I don’t think he’ll ever mire my muscles. He just keeps telling me not to get too big

Im not him, but I hate my dad. He turned into a drug addict shortly before i was born. Mom was forced to kick him out. Left her all alone.
I saw him recently. Takes an insane stack of meds for “rehab.” Lmao dumbass traded one crutch for another.

he gave birth to you user

My dad has never acknowledged my gains but I dont think he cares desu. Im not the first in my family to start working out. I think I'm one of the favorite sons so I'm proud of that much. My father is a reserved man

My dad mires me along with my mom but I can’t take it seriously. I’m way too smol to be worth a mire right now. That said listening to my parents comment on my shoulders/chest when I see them first thing in the morning is nice. It’s just I don’t deserve it and I want the mire to come when I’m actually big. Now when they come they won’t feel as special.
And no I’m not a dysmorphia fag I am genuinely smol, just lean for summer. Feels like my head is too big for my body it fucking sucks

Nah he did nothing more than nut in my mom.

Anyone else's father raped your mom?

ITT, fitizens with daddy issues.

Huh, that would explain why I get boners every time I see a real big hairy dude on cbt

My dad was always big for me, farmer growing up, used to brag about his arms being bigger than hulk hogans, played football.
He's jealous of me though because I'm living the life he wanted and he's told me.
It isn't the gains but the ambition and ability to follow through that are truly important.

if he didn't do that you wouldn't be here now

For some reason this thread reminds of Greek mythology. I guess sons ideally should surpass their fathers in order to really become a man

Desu I doubt that he would've ever wanted to be here

So what are you currently doing in your life? Just curious desu

You dont get a good parent award for only busting a nut in a woman. Fuck him.

They're just proud that youre making gains, it doesn't make the compliments later on worth less
If theyve noticed changes then that means youve made progress. You can look forward to being bigger without hating where you're at now

This. Get over your family bullshit dude some people just have asshole parents.

Helicopter pilot with a successful marriage. Further ambitions for the future.

He says my back muscles are huge and I look skinny

When I shake his hand he always goes ”oof” like I’m strong even though I’m pretty sure he could crush my hand into dust

I think my dad feels threthened by me, every time i tell him i reached some new acomplishment he always tries to one up me. First time i benched 2pl8 i told him and he just grunted and said he ued to do that too before he hurt his shoulder. feels bad bros, i just want him to be proud.

Attached: 1532828333408.jpg (236x250, 7K)

your dad is a gains ogre

My dad told me that I could be getting laid all the time if I realized how good looking I was and actually tried.