Scooby1961

LMFAO REKT
Just checked back on the legend himself today, why did we stop memeing or even caring about this absolute blessing?
Back in the days we had zyzz, SIR (even tho he's still around...somewhat), Rich, Rippletits, Jeff (sadly) and tons of other personalities, what the fuck happened? Who are we "following" nowadays?

I miss old Jow Forums sometimes, I really do...

Attached: scooooobz.png (402x251, 16K)

Pretty sure Eric browses here secretly

Because everyone back in the old days made it and left

Some psycho retard autist doxxed him for some stupid reason that only made sense to his fucktarded brain and then scooby stopped engaging with Jow Forums.

Because Scooby is a faggot who tried training young boys to coerce them to be gay

found the autist

Child grooming is standard LGBT stuff and you're a homophobe for being against it, bigot!

Alpha Destiny runs this board pussy

So Jow Forums ran him off. Thanks for fucking nothing, retards

>b-but people are born gay!
Faggots eternally btfo

I wonder what tinytrip is up to these days.

The grooming is only making them realize their gay. It's pretty simple, you dumb bigot.

We're all about the natty King, alpha destiny these days

There is no new information

Everyone knows what to do we don't need advice from 10mn+ shekel vloggers

>Beating my kid only makes them realize they're serial killers
Truely faggotry is a transmittable mental illness

>There is no new information

this

only thing is there's more recent studies coming in but most are flawed, some provide interesting data but require further studying to replicate it plus you'll never be able to track a group of people accurately(EVERYTHING they do, evironment quality and all that) for years

I enjoy watching some vids of what X does in a day out of curiosity, like I asked the boogz for a what you eat in a day video and he did. Good to watch while I drink my coffee pre-workout

it worked on you didn't homo

You think Scooby rims his boyfriend?

Sticky ricky tobagen bugenhagen of course

only e-celebs I ever see anyone talk about anymore are alphadestiny, and I don't even understand the fascination over that dude. I just assume astroturfing

Why would anyone want to come here? This place is a pathetic shithole now, only maginally better than Jow Forums. A normalfag wouldn't be able to tell both boads appart.
>inb4 it was always shit
It wasn't. It really wasn't.

This, there's only so much information to go over. Only so many times I need to hear how to set up for bench press or techniques for better OHPing.

You either have to branch out and talk about other shit (Dom, Juji), talk about more and more obscure low-importance stuff (Jeff Cavaliere), or just keep making the same videos slightly remixed over and over again and padded out with "training footage" (Omar)

The >tfwnogf stuff has always been here, but years back Jow Forums at least had good discussions and memes. Now it's just a burnt out hollow shell of its former self.

>tfw Scooby will never catch me smoking, fuck my ass until I’m exhausted and say “see? If you didn’t smoke you could’ve lasted 5 more minutes”

Attached: 76997383-DBCB-486D-ABB0-1EF5DFA985DC.jpg (770x814, 99K)

I've been here like 6 years and still haven't made it

I used to browse religiously around 2013-2014 when I first started lifting. Things were good back then and only just starting to go downhill. Then I moved on. Still kept lifting though, but the spirit and "excitement" of lifting died within me. Now I'm back and I'm trying to better myself again rather than just staying in the same place I've been. Not sure what the stimulus was though.

Reminder that trappy is still going around dressing up in women's clothes and faking a girly voice, and that the reason he left wasn't the dox, but because nu/fit/ sucks.

Why is scoobers always so angery

Roid rage

>I miss old Jow Forums sometimes, I really do
You sound like you came for the election. You just name-dropped YouTubers, wow you totally know what you're talking about. I can also tell you're new because of "following". Back then the relationship was just a relationship between people. Now it's "content creators" and people who view them. They're not celebrities and they're not your friend. I hate that the culture ruined online relationships like that. If supermang came back, we'd have constant spam threads saying "is supermang, dare I say it, /our guy/?" just spamming his YouTube channel.

Holy fucking shit guys, look at this guy!
Are you also the same kind of person that complains about

Reddit-spacing

???

None of what you said makes any sense and you suck fat dick you roodypoo candy-ass
Have I proved myself enough to be in your elite oldfag club now? Or shall we talk about how EBIN that puddy puddy song was aswell?
Doublenigger

>why'd we stop caring about scooby

Here's a hint

Attached: IMG_1465.jpg (498x714, 122K)

Alex pls go

i wonder what supermang is doing right now

Mourning his parents

fix'd

Attached: 1534185761905.jpg (498x714, 84K)

Attached: 1528899913461.jpg (646x687, 69K)

lmao

I miss Rich. He was unironically my source of motivation (and lauff)

Goob we know it's u posting

Yeah he occasionally says stuff that makes me suspicious

lulzzz

Did Jeff really post BLACKED stuff? How did I not know about this?

Attached: 1477019459866.png (253x220, 107K)

ok brormand

Does Scooby always have a sunburn on his chest?

I don't think he's worn a shirt since the 80s

He says long-term tanning has made him like that permanently, and basically advises people to never go outside without sunscreen and a t-shirt on and get a spray tan instead. Even if he's shirtless in his videos go watching ride his bike, he dresses like a muslim woman.

I think he gets some of that stuff from the comments because like a quarter of his subs are from this board and places like it

That would make sense

Does that mean faggot brains are different from human brains? Could this be the key to faggot abortions? Could we turn people straight with beain transplants in the future?

This. I'm pretty sure we all knew that it couldn't possibly last, something like this was bound to happen sooner or later.

i follow nippard, herman, thrall, murphy & leonidas. zyzz is my hero

>why even live

Attached: feelsbadman.png (225x225, 7K)

rib in piece zyzz

rib in piece ryan

u were 2 good for this world

Attached: Ryan.jpg (449x750, 117K)

scoobs

Attached: nattybynature.png (1296x910, 1.32M)