Am I chubby?

I gained a bit of weight :-( if you see someone like me, do you think he is chubby or normal?

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-151740_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVqOGKnykAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normal

I think he is pretty fat

LOL sorry dude but you're a fatfuck, better get your shit together and do something about it right now

Fat as fuck

Sorry you're fat

Okay

user.... I..

lmao

When is it due?

Not only is that fat, it is the most unhealthy and unattractive kind of fat.
Lack of muscle tone means your metabolism is garbage.
Noticeable visceral body fat. This is the deep tissue fat that is stored around the organs. This takes the longest to get rid of and is one of the best indicators that a person is at risk for heart disease and diabetes.
Not trying to be mean here, but you really do need to read the sticky and fix your shit.

> those milkers

Attached: save 2018-08-13 at 1.36.20 PM.png (470x277, 186K)

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

Thanks for the motivation.

ahh, the "ghoul bod"

I would think you're fat, 2bh

>gained a bit of weight
You look fucking disgusting. Any more weight and you will have stretch marks that will be almost impossible to get rid of. Luckily you are not too far gone to make this incredibly difficult to get out of. STOP DRINKING SUGARY DRINKS, ONLY WATER.

Pro tip, working out burns far few calories than the average person thinks it does. It helps but real weight loss starts with your diet.

Hmmmm

Attached: 20120622-malnutrition-africa.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg (860x650, 44K)

Same

we know you were on ss+gomad user dont be afraid to admit it

nah, you are ripped bro
pretty sure around 10% bodyfat

Hey user i used to look like this at my fattest. Does that mean i had no muscle at all? I havent worked out since but i lost a lot of weight. A girl once told me my arms are big should i work out user?

Fat

normal for 21st century developed country. Which means you're shit.

When is the baby due?

That's not fat in your tits,
that's gynecomastia.

You're hormones are all fucked up. Go see a doctor.

You are just bloated OP

Pregnant

i would unironically suck on this titties. god, im so lonely

Kek

I'm going to vomit

You're just big boned with tits, relax.

Disgusting and fat tbhfam

You can burn a LOT of calories running
But my guess is OP can’t even run a half mile without dying

Attached: 0A7A7518-E687-40A8-B9E7-759061863A13.jpg (347x145, 12K)

Bob's burgers mode

How are you not embarrassed by that gut?
The tits I get. You might never be able to do anything about them completely. But Jesus whatever you’re eating and drinking to look pregnant, stop

You are fat and you have gyno.

Well beyond chubby, just another disgusting fat fuck

Nice tits bro

Preggo

I don't have tits! I'm a man

>noticeable visceral bodyfat
visceral bodyfat is fat inbetween someone's organs it is not visible or noticeable.

That is like saying subcutaneous fat is not visible because your skin is in the way. It pushes your belly out and makes you look like you have tapeworms. That is noticeable.

Attached: download (2).jpg (289x175, 10K)

or he's just obviously pushing his belly out on purpose which makes his fat body look even fatter

Hell no, I'm not doing that!

No ones talking you you!
That is a distinct possibility.

When fat accumulates in your chest and your nipples start become puffy, you either have gyno or you're really fat

You are weak and fat.
You have bones and fat.
And probably your bones have the consistency of fat.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

This has to be bait

this is disgusting
and a disgrace to the human body.

Attached: gif1.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

bobby lee?

you're fat, do something about it right now, it will only get worse and harder to bounce back

losing weight is actually pretty easy if you do your research (i.e. read the sticky), good luck

i almost spit out my chicken BREAST taco

no pun intended im actually eating that

How do roids-eaters react at the gym, when they see someone like OP come for the first time ? Asking for a friend.

You are fat
youtube.com/watch?v=MVqOGKnykAM

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdna0.artstation.com%2Fp%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fimages%2F002%2F834%2F712%2Flarge%2Fmar (1920x1128, 303K)

Picture related
They've got their smartphones ready to take cringe shots and pics of girl's butts doing squats

Attached: 3a8.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

What about cringe shots of their atrophied penises in the shower to be fair ? Can it work on a mutual-respect thing with this?

Attached: AF71B77D-2385-4861-B35A-203DA8520354.jpg (450x370, 38K)

Hello OP, wanted to tell you that my body looked the same month ago. After cardio every day i see some results but gyno is still there, not as much prominant, but still. You can make it too. Gyno is a bitch.

Attached: batemen_4.jpg (2400x1600, 316K)

Absolute state of western 'men' kek, these are the people calling niggers subhuman online

Attached: 1521032033704.png (442x432, 504K)