Why are women staring at me in public

Why are women staring at me in public

Attached: Screenshot_20180813_184244.png (368x349, 115K)

You are either a handsome motherfucker or a really ugly motherfucker

Cause you’re a retard, unlucky OP

what if you are somewhere in the middle?

Attached: 1507655179810.png (598x589, 131K)

They’re not

It's weird the first few times you pick up on it but you'll get used to it and may even start to enjoy it

They find you "creepy" but aren't able to quantify why

Good job op. I wasnt used to the attention initially but i got over it. Remember to keep putting yourself out there and keep eye contact. We are all going to make it.

they are mocking you, there is no other possible explanation

They're thinking ewww why is his face so weird but yet he has muscles

maybe you're really handsome

Delet this

i see a lot of girls mirin me too and im average at best. definitely not ugly enough to be looked at but not good looking either i think
its weird

This happens to me because i look really good but I'm also 5"8 or 5"9 so it confuses me. I sometimes make eyecontact and it lingers till it gets creepy. i really wonder what they want sometimes.
Today a girl in the backseat of a cat kept staring and i noticed so i made prolonged eye contact and she kept going. It gets really weird sometimes.

they think you're handsome, OP. welcome to the club. all we need to do now is figure out how to react

Attached: 1526339385378.jpg (599x600, 27K)

then the cat clapped

Lol this is the worst part about going from shit (at a young age) to Jow Forums

Hotties always checking me out, I have 0 experience with girls so I get major anxiety and avoid them

literally this, wat do ;-;

Attached: summitsmash.gif (112x106, 166K)

I only ever catch fags staring

Attached: E62301E4-E51F-416D-9FF8-6497E9E29917.jpg (231x218, 19K)

Bump
This happens to me a lot but I've managed it through improvisation but I would like to know some based fundamentals

That girl from Totoro?

Kek

This guy at the book store told me he loved my shoes a few weeks ago
Then I heard on a podcast that’s what gays say to find out if you’re gay. I didn’t even know how to respond

>tfw you become a recluse again and begin to miss thot attention

Lel, how does that even work? Normal people just say "thanks" and gays respond by asking to suck your cock?

A gay would talk about their shoes and how they got them and then proceed to suck your cock.

Lately I've been trying that "never be the first one to brake off eye contact" meme to literally make myself not so much of a pussy, but goddamn some people are just straight up cold robots I just can't beat them

You're ugly

/thread

This is true

t. gay

>tfw you will never know that feel

They look at me and stare at my gf. What do they mean with this

Attached: 1531075126381.jpg (844x513, 238K)

I went from skeleton to fit. Apparently I'm attractive since I've always had women trying to flirt with me, but yeah I have no clue on how to talk to them. Luckily I have a gf I plan to marry so i hope i never have to try to get to know anyone else again

how do i get a gf :(

nofap

damn, I probably should

that feel when decent face, Jow Forums, nice guy, can make people laugh easily

0 girl experience so im the same as fat neckbeard virgins

>0 girl experience so im the same as fat neckbeard virgins
t. dumb boomer who thinks the only value there is in life is benis in vagena

Attached: 1533113961665.png (460x205, 130K)

Very carefully

Be calm and collected with occasional playful sarcasm and if the girls into you she'll make subtle physical advances like her hand on your leg or shoulder while she laughs etc etc
No girl wants a "nice" guy who agrees too much and does whatever they say, to you and most others here it's the polite thing to do but to them you look desperate and spineless
It's all just a game and when you finally start getting laid you'll see how illogical and pointless it is

t. senile old man

I never said my virginity defines me but having 0 girl experience at 23 is ridiculous and at some point it is going to affect my life.

I didn't mean the typical meme "nice guy", just I'm genuinely a good person, I don't let people step over me lol

Have you tried doing it without blinking? It's even more effective if your eyes start watering up but you still won't blink.

Having a gf makes you a pussy magnet. You’ll never have so many girls trying to get on your dick as when you’re taken. That realization made me finally come around to the fact that you should never, ever respect women.

You're probably just uglier than you think, carry yourself awkwardly or dress like shit. Maybe just full blown autism.

If you can't get chicks at our age, it's not gonna get easier for you.

Analyse yourself from a realistic perspective and fix your shortcomings.

Attached: 1521409639766.jpg (689x926, 121K)

The first time I noticed girls staring at me was when I was with my gf. It was like I had my cock literally hanging out of my pants and they all wanted a taste.

Yep. I’m not saying all girls are shit and undeserving of respect but there’s a whole lot of devious bitches out there that just want to take something another girl has.

As much as they can't stand one another, they also validate each other's judgement.as to how worthy a man is and this tends to sway one way or another for bullshit reasons.. This is why only men should judge each other.

If you think you're in the middle, you're ugly

They like what they see. Keep going. Today I got my first match on Tinder after two days. It was a goal of mine when I started getting Jow Forums to acquire a Tinder thot. And I achieved my goals.

We're all gonna make it

Look but don't touch.

Attached: cactus.jpg (628x314, 79K)

DELET THIS NOW!

Attached: 1530927720947.png (396x385, 96K)

post face

Because you are an ugly faggot. You are uglier than the Elephant man

HolyshitFUCKYOU

Attached: richpiano.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I too like to stare people down

Attached: 1531761720059.png (540x352, 208K)

Every time I'm out with my gf I catch some roastie check me out then look my gf up and down, trying to mog her. Most women are insufferable.

Attached: RG_52.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

It's the Forbidden Fruit effect. Once they realize that you're taken, you wind up looking more valuable

They think you're a freak beta. They know I'm an alpha and avoid eye contact with me like the plague.

Attached: 1530069461929.jpg (800x331, 40K)

I'm not ugly retard, I have social anxiety, thats why I get no pussy

Unironicly finger gun at them

Attached: mg39c321e8611.jpg (1024x1191, 91K)

Dude fuck. I had some guy compliment my shoes at the bar and I said thanks and told him they were on sale for cheap when I got them (I autistically couldn't let someone think I was wearing actual expensive shoes) and then he was weirdly following me for a while. Now it makes sense he thought I was gay and not just autistic

DELET

Attached: 1531713589037.png (600x388, 86K)

>get told grill at work thinks im hot
>ask her if she wants to fuck
>she said yes

felt surreal desu, you know that weird feeling where you aren't really sure what you're saying/doing, but you think its right. good stuff.

Attached: 1478655696408.jpg (600x613, 52K)

user i'm in the same boat, some women tell me that i'm pretty handsome but since i have social anxiety can't get a gf

Attached: Born_to_feel.jpg (428x500, 32K)

So I'm a male butterface? Better than full ugly I suppose.

Attached: 1493761614543.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Stop staring at them.

If you have to ask here, it means you are a retard.

Post body of gtfo.

The hardest thing to do is the sarcasm and playful fighting. I do it all the time with my friends and family but with girls I try way too hard to be nice.

yup same lol, i have really hot girls dming me on instagram, they ask me to hangout or workout and i come up with excuses =(

They're jealous of your girlfriend because if she's with you it means you're hell of a catch. Not all women are like that but a good enough majority does do that.

>go swimming at friends
>got a pump going on
>take shirt off
>see everyone looking bit they aren't saying anything
>okay
>friend's gf keeps looking down and up when i get up or throw a ball
>she has a smuggish look on her face, hard to explain
>tfw mogging my best friend with his gf

do i tell him or do i just ignore the thot

Attached: 1534038906234.png (900x900, 17K)

bang her then tell

i'm not a scumbag

So I just went for a jog and got mired by a few soccer moms. Also this girl that was with her boyfriend kept checking me out and then made and mantain eye contact for 4-5 seconds, smiling while ignoring whatever her boyfriend was saying.

stop lying to yourself and just do it.

You gotta warn your friend about this. If you do indeed consider him a friend, you'll tell him the truth. Better now than for her to cheat on him and then divorce rape or some retarded crap like that 10 years later.

They're probably looking at someone behind you.

Bang him then tell her

This. It's the only way to establish platonic dominance.

I'm in a weird predicament where girls fucking love me because apparantly I'm "sooo cute" but I can't talk to them for shit or make any sort of move because I'm awkward as fuck. When I was buying my lunch for work today I think the cashier serving me legitimately fell in love with me, the way she was looking at me was borderline creepy and she even forgot to give me my bag of shopping because she was too busy staring at me.

Is it that bad?

Attached: D628B34E-1A2C-43CC-8F6F-505ED9E97F94.jpg (340x527, 48K)

The first thought that came to my mind seeing this was Earthworm Jim. Pretty bad user.

Use linear progression.
Get used to staring for 3 sets of 5 seconds each.
Then move on to 6 seconds and so on.
Get them noob staring gains.

My man looking like a tic tac

she's ugly

kill yourselves

This if ur stared at an get play its good if not n youre here u really fucked up

......cuz u ugly.
If u think ur a 7 but a virgin ur actually a 4

this except unironically

If your attractive enough try wearing pants or shorts that show your junk
It is easiest way to a girls pants especially if they’re already attracted to you
I’ve been playing with it recently and Gotten into some great results