Post you're lifting stats

Post you're lifting stats

Followed by a brief summary of your current mental health

All for 3x5
>Squat 225lbs
>Deadlift 275lbs
>Bench 185lbs
>Press 105lbs

I'm at my ropes end. Has anyone here ever moved away from the town they were born and raised in for like a year or two? I've seen people do that, they move away for a couple years and then return and are all the better for it. I wonder if my mental health and anxiety would improve if I moved far away for a while and lived in a new town or something. idk

Attached: reverse-wrist-curl.jpg (567x567, 48K)

depends where you go, current family and friend structure, and where you currently live. post that and i'll give you my opinion

S: 265 lbs
D: 315
BP: 170
OHP: 125

So far not too bad. I think this bout of depression is finally weaning off. It has to be where I'm not drinking near as much.

I was quickly going down a bad bath with alcohol, started with getting tarnished on the weekends, to beers each day with dinner, to straight keeping beer in my car to drive home from work with.

I started using kratom a month and a half ago at 3g a day and that's absolutely killed my alcohol cravings. Sure I'm now dependant on kratom, but the withdrawal that will one day is happen is worth getting off alcohol.

This weekend for example, I would usually have 10-15 drinks in about 4 hours, but this weekend I literally had two beers and felt if I had anymore my stomach would bust. Not from being drunk, but just an actual amount of disgust.

So all in all, I'm okay, just okay.

Attached: 1522487366332.png (640x460, 390K)

if u from a city, move to a less urban environment. if u from a rural town/boring city, move to NYC.
gonna just post maxes

>bench 205
>dead 405
>squat 225
>dumbbell shoulder press 140lbs for reps (two 70s)

NYC watchlist scumbag, mental health is trash.

>Family
Honestly, they're supportive, but I can't stand being around them. They're nice, but the "niceness" feels so fake. They under estimate me and talk down to me, treat me like I'm a little child and it doesn't feel supportive, in fact, the way they treat me fuels me with self doubt and anxiety

>Friends
Absolutely none. So nothing of loss there

>Girlfriend
Have a girlfriend of 6 years. She's also my first girlfriend ever, lol.

>Where you live
In British Columbia in a small dumpy town.

You need to take your gf and get out of there mate honestly being at home is suffocating feel like blowing my brains out when I have to stay there for an extended period of time

>They under estimate me and talk down to me, treat me like I'm a little child
And the first thing you thought to do was run away from home? Classic childish behavior.

Ermm. not quite senpai. Not talking about "running away", I'm talking about moving away from the town I live in to a different state or town and gain some independence and some confidence being around a new environment with new fresh people...

5RM
>Squat: 235
>Deadlift: 295
>Bench: 155
>Press: 115

dealt with mild anxiety, depression, and adhd before lifting but lifting is improving it slightly.

5x5
>ohp: 75kg
>incline bench, pendlay row: 95kg
>squat: 120kg
>deadlift: 170kg

mentally really stable, but no job, so feel kinda useless

Squat 65kg
Bench 70kg
Deadlift 95kg
OHP 42kg
Pendlay Row 57.5kg
All for 5x5, I weight about 84kg
>Followed by a brief summary of your current mental health
Think about suicide every ten minutes

5'9
Squat 345
DL 405
Bench 250
Press 185

I have no idea why press is so strong...

Why don't you just get your own place. Unless job prospects are bad where you live, what's the point?

I just started 40 days ago and am a manlet. I'm struggling with weight. I'm okay mentally except for autism.

Squat 105
Bench 80
Press 65
Row 70
Deadlift 135

I just started at the gym 2 months ago.
I struggle to do 3x10 of 30kg...on a Smith machine.
Am I ever going to make it?

Forgot to mention that's for bench press.

OHP/bench press/squat/deadlift = not heavy enough

mental health = far too heavy

i'm utterly miserable and i have never suffered more in my entire life. this could not happen at a worst time and i regularly struggle with what i want to do and get out of life on a nigh 24/7 basis. i have just enough worth fighting for to keep me from ending it all but not nearly enough going for myself to keep me from experiencing the kind of existential anguish that is worse than anything i've felt in my worst nightmares.

this is no way to live. i just don't want to live like this at all.

Attached: 1504992787425.png (1200x476, 330K)

guy who originally asked you here. your family doesn't seem that supportive, but then again they may be trying to in the only way they know how. you may underestimate how integral the familial structure is to personal wellbeing, but if they generate negative emotions for you, it may serve you well to take a leave for a prolonged period of time.

You and your girlfriend have probably been using each other as crutches. Ask yourself, do you love her? Do you see her as a future wife? If the answers to these are no, then you're wasting your time.

A small town is not necessarily worse/better than a metropolitan city. I'm born and live in NYC, but did my undergrad in Buffalo. I don't know how often people move from your hometown to Vancouver, as people do in America to NYC/Cali, but it can certainly broaden your perspectives. Is there work for you there? Are you going for education? These are things you have to consider.

Best of luck to you bro.

Attached: 5e45346546456565.png (460x615, 410K)

Bench: 280lb
OHP: 170lb
Diddly: 350lb
Curl: 49lb each arm for 10

Just about one year lifting, 6'3" 193lb.

Feeling pretty good at the moment. Only thing bothering me right now is that I'm a KV at 18 despite being attractive and fit, since I'm retarded around women and I don't like going to clubs and other shit most ormal people enjoy.

s- 315? (800+ lb legpress)
d- 415x5
b- 225x5
p- 145x5
I hate ohp more than anything in the world...

Attached: 1520282136377.png (825x608, 418K)

9 months, afraid to eat more as I used to be fat desu

1x5 @ 160
bench: 165
dl: 275
squat 215
ohp: 110

You will make it user. Just stick with it.

Squat 335
Bench 245
Dead 435
OHP 150

6' 186, been cutting/maintaining mostly since Jan, deploying soon so gonna bulk then. Leaving the family sucks but I just bought a house and it'll be an opportunity to get big and save money so I'm looking forward to it.

Last training cycle wrapped up two weeks ago (in kg)

S: 177.5 x 2
B: 107.5 x 3
D: 210 x 1

Mental health is good. I'm dating the girl I love, and want to marry. Finishing off uni and have a job lined up, just have to graduate.

Was skinny whole life

Started lifting (seriously) just under 2 months ago, was exercising off and on for 2 months before that

Squat 235
Deadlift 225 (probably can do more)
Bench 135

Mental health is great. Getting into fitness and being able to co-own a succeasful business is doing wonders, but I attribute my increased will-power to already hitting rock bottom (convicted felon) and having no where to go but up from there

>193-195 lbs
>455 squat
>280 bench
>585 deadlift
I'm lonely and work too much. I broke up with my last gf because she said she loved me. I didn't feel the same toward her, and I didn't want to lie to her and string her along. She's a very sweet girl that deserves better than that.
We only fucked a couple of times in the months that we dated because I was always too stressed to even keep an erection. I had semi serious suicidal ideation about a year ago, but that's gone now. I don't want to be lonely anymore, but I'm scared getting into another relationship and being unable to provide the sexual and emotional support. I bought tadalafil from Patels from the internet, just so I can drug myself into being able to have a sex life. I work 80 hours per week pretty often, and fucking hate my life. It will be like this for about another 1 year 10 months.

Attached: an easier way.jpg (800x563, 242K)

OP here. I’m drunk now and I’m about to let loose and dish on thoughts I’ve been thinking but have never said out loud. I hate my relationship with my girlfriend. I mean I love her, very much. We are both very similar in terms of personality, being quiet, and living small noneventful lives, but she can kill me. She has this negative energy inside her that comes and goes and she lacks the ambition and determination that I can feel I have inside of me, but she her lack of motivation wears off on me. I know I would get so much shit done if we broke up, in terms of fitness and my career. But it’s simply that not easy. I have absolutely no friends or social connections besides her. Everything I do I do with her, dinner, movies, hiking. She does have a negative energy, but she’s also capable of being so sweet and caring. She tries so hard to please me, she makes me dinner, bakes, cleans and does laundry and is fine with doing it. She is amazing in the bedroom as well, does anal, swallows, and I know she’d be a wonderful mother because I’ve seen her with children and children always seem to love her. I honestly think if I let her go I’ll never be able to find someone like her. We’re only together because we went to middle school-high school together so there was a bond there. I honestly can’t imagine myself ever being able to score a chick and keep her around longer than a year. Now I feel bad typing this all out because I do love her. But im just not 100% sure.

nice, dude

Attached: winning.jpg (4050x2575, 1.38M)

Old broken down 44 year old man here. Rekt some vertebrae years ago so I'm limited from here on out and don't expect to be impressive at any point, but I'm not giving up.

Squat - 450 as of last test (550 beltless no wraps max at peak)
Bench - pathetic 275 (never benched more than 315 tho, fucking hate that lift), missing some lower trap on one side from atrophy connected to old back injuries, never came back even with tons of rehab, so my bench base is total shit and always uneven.
Dead - 520, former best was 585 beltless a long time ago
OHP - 200 strict, old best was 250 strict 300 push press

Most of the old numbers were at a weight of 240-260 tho, so by the numbers, I'm actually better now at my slimmed down 208. Mental health is all over the place, in a good spot now, but it fluctuates based on how my business is performing on any given week.

Which dumpy town

5RM

Squat : 335
Deadlift : 335
Bench : 205

Surviving. Not really happy, and not entirely sure why.

Bench 285lbs
Press 175
Squat 385
Deadlift 415
Weigh 200-205lbs

I really hate my life sometimes, especially on rest days, but when I'm not a lardass that sits in front of my computer and I go to the gym I feel great

Thanks user, what about you?

3x5
>squat 340lbs
>deadlift I dont diddly lmao
>Bench 230lbs
>Pendlay row 215lbs

Feel pretty good. Been praying to Jesus these past couple of months and been feeling better and better everyday thanks to Jesus.