Mankind's greatest achievement in sugar-free drinks

This shit came out. I don't drink much gatorade because it's loaded with sugar. I do the powerade zero. But that does have that artificial sweetener funk to it. This gatorade zero could pass as regular gatorade. It's amazing.
i am not posting from the gatorade marketing department. i am shilling this as a public service, and i'd like sales to be strong so they continue to make it.

Attached: 715400_00_small.png (750x750, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/musclefibresgatorade.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-reduces-cortisol-by-a-third.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-archives.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EqEwYmI90RM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23275372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw no gatorade zero in my country

Attached: 1500642815744.jpg (705x527, 247K)

We already have monster shilling their products here gatorade please leave

Eastern Europe ?

im not, nigger. fuck off
im telling you this is good shit. it is possible to enjoy things and not be a paid shill, you know. honest to god. it is great. nobody should be drinking regular gatorade unless you want to get fat and get cavities. on the other hand, this zero is magical.

If I see it I'll try it, water gets so fucking boring sometimes

Aren't artificial sweeteners even worse than sugar?

So this is like snake juice but tasty af? W2C?

>inb4 artificial sweeteners spike insulin
Fuck off purists, some of us actually have lives and dont need to sweat the little things

Caffeine spikes insulin, so it really doesnt matter according to the diet that black coffee and unsweetened tea matter

they are, they gave me fucking acid reflux which fucking SUCKS

tums and omeprazole doesnt help

some of those 0cal 0carb squeeze things are alright if you're bored of water
no
not in terms of getting fat and getting cavities, at least. you have to bathe in them to end up like whatever rat study theyre doing lately. without really combing through the studies, i am sure they're completely fine to consume.

the important studies are the ones that link artificial sweeteners to cravings for actual sugar. that is to say they're not really tricking the brain, and will lead to appetite issues characteristic of the insulin response, and other things that can be mitigated by willpower
i cant believe how good it is. like i wouldn't be surprised at all if someone finds out that they're straight-up lying.

coworker is a skinny 40s gym thot who drinks powerade zeros EVERY DAY

>b-but user they're only 90 cents each!

what a waste of money

i hate how we can't have a serious discussion (lmao srs discushin on 4chin XDDD) about energy/sport drinks here without some fucking paranoid moron claiming that we're literally shitposting on some companies payroll

Attached: 1436129785432.jpg (306x306, 20K)

norway

sugar while working out is a good thing though. it decreases cortisol dramatically and therefore increases Muscle Protein Synthesis

/pomegrantae-juice/ masterrace reporting in

Do pomegranate juice.

Sugar while working out is good:

Pomegranate juice reduces cortisol further:
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-reduces-cortisol-by-a-third.html

AND
anti-estrogenic
testosterone promoting
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-archives.html

Try MIO it's much better

it's good because it's quick-burning
alcohol is even better
most people do not work out hard enough to burn off their sugar drink pre-workout. i go to a fairly serious gym and maybe 5% of the people there are working out with any sort of intensity. i'm among that 5% maybe once a week, at best, so i'm not talking shit. but glycogen isn't doing much for you outside of a pump, which in and of itself isn't doing much for you if you are not on drugs
there is no benefit to consuming sugar for the natural lifter

I feel my cortisol increase dramatically when I drink water in the gym. But when I have fruit juice I dont feel so overwhelmingly stressed. And I'm not seriously intense by any measure.
So its worth drinking juice to keep cortisol low. I can feel it working as I'm less stressed out.

>there is no benefit to consuming sugar for the natural lifter

the people in 's study were all natty or nearly all natty and had huge positive effect

What pomegranate juice do you drink? And why cant I eat a pomegranate?! (pro tip: deseed them or whatever in water, then freeze them in plastic baggy, they basically turn into pomegranate sherbert dipndots)

I cant eat them either.

You asked the right guy I was reading about pomegranate juice today.

Here's the secret: buy from concentrate and don't worry about organic.

> The total phenolic content values ranged from 2285
to 2457 mg GAE L−1
; however, there was no significant difference among conventional
and organic juices. The antioxidant capacity evaluated by DPPH and ABTS methods
showed significant differences (p < 0.05) among conventional and organic juices. The
antioxidant capacity values ranged from 17.7 to 35.9 mmol Trolox L−1 for DPPH and
from 5.09 to 27.9 mmol Trolox L-1 for ABTS.
Beverages 2015, 1, 34-44; doi:10.3390/beverages1020034

What matters for hormones is the polyphenols. Get your antioxidants from cheaper fruit and veg.

Try to avoid artificial sweeteners. I got some with stevia in. Its better to have a brand with sugar added than artificial sweeteners. Sweeteners increase cortisol and sugar decrease it.

I cant recommend a brand as Im not US based and am still experimenting with brands in the UK

>not /SIPPING/
beta

youtube.com/watch?v=EqEwYmI90RM

>I feel my cortisol rise
Is it possible to learn this power?

>15 men
yes, sugar will give you energy to be more intense
but even then. it's 15 fucking people man. it's junk. sugar is not good.

artificial sweeteners increase cortisol which is a muscle killer. increasing cortisol reduces testosterone.

avoid fructose. avoid stevia
aspartame is the least worst from what I can tell.

increasing cortisol increases your body fat and decreases muscle mass. and it makes you beta.

no
just insane. no wonder everyone on this board looks like shit
nothing you can do with diet will have a meaningful impact on your test levels. your test levels naturally fluctuate throughout any given day at levels far beyond what eating onions or whatever could impact. there's a reason you need to take a gram of test a week minimum for bodybuilding or powerlifting

Hold on, hold on. Fructose is a natural sugar found in fruit. Why are you telling me to eat fruit yet at the same time, avoid its main sugar?

For fucks sake dude. there is a difference between eating fruit and eating processed food with fructose used as a sweetener. Do I really need to spell it out for you?
Fruit and fruit juices are usually a 50/50 mix of fructose and glucose. Various other compounds within the fruit like polyphenols can alleviate the negative effects of the fructose . One of MANY examples ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23275372

You keep saying retarded shit and calling me wrong without proof.
Like this No, you can feel cortisol. Its closely tied to feeling stressed.You absolutely can control cortisol. And that alone can influence testosterone dramatically. Yes its not steroids - but I never said it was.

>tfw you need real Gatorade because you actually work out hard enough
Almost got heat exhaustion this summer, started so I drank three bottles and stopped it from lasting more than a day

Attached: 1521462886376.jpg (552x504, 16K)

Why the fuck is "glacier cherry" colorless
Cherry shouldn't be fucking colorless.

no there isn't

you are are saying you can feel cortisol. that right there is enough for me to just disregard you completely
that is fucking wacky world shit and discredits everything you've posted, including your condemnation of my comments

I'll drink 50/50 gatorade and water sometimes when I actually need electrolytes (sweating my ass off working out in 100 degree weather), but this also seems like a good idea

glacial cherry tho
While glaciers are fictional bullshit made to perpetuate the myth of global warming, in theory they're made of ice which is typically either white, translucent, or blue

i thought it was cause of the ice cream, glacier???????