Is that even achievable natty? I mean, he looks like no Ronnie Coleman and they pretend he looks as monstrous as him

Is that even achievable natty? I mean, he looks like no Ronnie Coleman and they pretend he looks as monstrous as him.

Attached: DA2510E5-550F-46F5-89E5-70F0F6F84A23.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Yea he just did SS+GOMAD and has good genetics, nothing unnatural about his physique

It's achievable within two months if you work hard

>the Rock
>achievable in 2 months
Jesus is this why no one on /fit can hit 1/2/3/4?

OP here, I’m not really aiming for his bod, don’t get me wrong. I’m just wondering why normies think he’s Mr Olympia tier when it comes to body.

He looks like shit

Because they are normies.
Very few people really wanna leave humanity behind.

Thats the biggest they would still considered attractive

Achievable for a Samoan but not for anyone else. Samoan genetics are the same as normies being on gear. I know a few of them and the guys are all huge and strong, they don't work out, they are just naturally jacked.

it's the skull which gives him that look, that bod with another face would be meh, but with that skull he's the rock.

You got prejudices about Samoans?

Attached: Fear and Loathing.jpg (1583x648, 315K)

samoans are usually fat tho, i think the country of samoa has a obesity rate at 70%

an*

He's on gear you fucking retard. His routine just sucks.

>literally was determined to be the sexiest man alive on the planet
>looks like shit

Pick one

HGH

You got any proof to back up those claims? Because those are some big claims.

You probably don't even follow him on instagram. He's always posting himself in the gym lifting and working up a hell of a sweat. Imagine, all the money in the world, and he still stays true to the grind

Looks like shit

>being so brain dead that he believes the Rock isnt completely achievable within two months of training

Lmao

You must have different samoans where you come from, they're big sure but they're either stocky or fat as fuck. I have never seen a jacked samoan irl.

>tfw 6'5
>the Rock is 6'4
>tfw will never look like him

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I know you fags are baiting or just dyels barely started lifting weights. Also you do realize the rock is taller so more space to fill in the muscle unlike kai greene who is a turbo manlet .

you need to be Samoan

bruh isn't he half black half white? he just looks samoan.

yeah just suck dick and be simoan

post a picture of yourself lol bet u wont

This desu, if you can bench lmao3plates within 6 months of SS you have shit genetics and won’t ever make it

This, I know a Samoan and his shoulders are insane, 40kg dumbbells for reps after only a short time lifting natty

It's because Samoa is poor and aren't used to Western overabundance of food, so they over eat as if there won't be any tomorrow.

t. Worked with samoans

>poor
>manages to get to obese level

Work will set them free

Literally just SS + some body weight exercises user. Add some swimming if you like to speed up things a little desu

Starting Strength, some cardio and a world class diet and its possible

He is also genetically gifted due to his Samoan and African genes

No.

The Rock works hard and seems like a pretty cool guy, but he certainly isn't natty.

Rock is 6'2

He has been training for decades and eats like 5000 chalories a day

I was the rock in 2 weeks

>do
also drink a lot of fruit juice because it gives you energy.