How do I stop myself from going blind? I went from -3.5 to 5.0 in two years

How do I stop myself from going blind? I went from -3.5 to 5.0 in two years

Attached: AE24DDF6-CA29-4698-AEBD-02C83849ED82.jpg (498x295, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciliary_muscle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode_ray_tube#Health_concerns
telegraph.co.uk/technology/advice/8813114/Do-TVs-emit-harmful-radioactive-rays.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Increase distance to your screen, dont use screens as much, and decrease brightness.

only way i know
>install flux
>a fuckton of carrots
>spend as much time looking at far away objects as possible, preferably text, stay away from phones and screens as much as possible

look into the distance more to stregthen the eye muscle also water fasting can help heal the body

>water fasting can help heal the body
please let this be true
for how long?

Have you gone to an Ophthalmologist and not just an optometrist?

Wearing glasses makes your eyes lazier over time don't fall for the glasses meme op

You can't do anything about it. You are just growing up and have axial myopia.

>look into the distance more to stregthen the eye muscle
kek, what muscle are you talking about ?
It's bullshit

old mom myth

>eye muscles

lol, wtf.

Take sufficient amount of vitamin A

>kek, what muscle are you talking about ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciliary_muscle

You know it was because of radiations and had nothing to do with eyesight ?

Attached: oldtv.gif (400x500, 56K)

I went from -3.5 to -2.25 in the past 5 years. I spend a lot of time (compared to normals) driving, leaning back from my computer instead of hunched over my keyboard, keeping my phone a good 18+ inches away from my face, staring at the sun the last 30 minutes it's over the horizon, and keeping the brightness down on screens (halfway between barely visible and ambient lighting of room currently in)

>implying eyes can be trained to give better resolution

Your tenuous grasp of the English language makes it hard for me to comprehend your thoughts.
Perhaps make a better theory about deterioration of eye health other than saying radiation since you require light radiation to see anything at all.

you do realize that people had bad eye sights before the invention of television? even ben franklin wore glasses you dip

You can train your ciliary muscle. In the OP case, myopia, the ciliary muscle can't make help him. So please keep ridiculing yourself.

People used to tell kids to not stay in front of tv because it was bad. It was the fucking radiations from the CRT who were dangerous, nothing to do with eyesight.

Maybe the WiFi waves are bad for our sight

>you can train smooth muscle

lol, wth

Don't wear your glasses or contacts. They'll send your test levels crashing downwards like you're living off onions.
Fast, lift more, and nofap until your eyes heal themselves.

You dumb fuck. It wasn't about eyesight but the CRT radiation of old tv. That's why old fuck used to tell their kids not to stay so close to the tv. Then they forget about the CRT radiations and the eyesight/close to tv meme begin.

people used to tell kids that because they wanted their children to go play outside you dip. Just like how people believed that video games turns people into murderers when news stations told everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode_ray_tube#Health_concerns

the sun was more dangerous than crt tvs you moron

dont even go to the hospital when you break a bone. Just fast, lift more, and do nofap

Fucking eyelet

Im +2.25, jelly?

telegraph.co.uk/technology/advice/8813114/Do-TVs-emit-harmful-radioactive-rays.html

Are you dumb or something ? Where did I said I was believing this ?

Enjoy losing your near vision at 40y old.

Beta carotene pills

>citing a source that says nothing about health issues

Just to clear this up, the FDCA 1968 was enacted due to this but no reports about adverse health effects has ever been recorded due to radiation from CRT televisions.

>not understanding the implications given off by posting how harmful radiation can be in a thread about eye sight

I had deteriorated to -11 when I got PRK (the abrasion, not the Lasik 'flap')

It's like a cheat code for life. The technology is even better now, but I am still glad I didn't wait.