Why do normies shame fitness?

Why do normies shame fitness?

What do you have to do, to be able to turn heads?

Attached: A3C19FA6-24F6-45AE-A2BE-6C581041065A.jpg (683x1024, 147K)

he looks like a homosexual in this photo. a sophisticated, confident, wealthy homosexual who your wife fantasizes about, but a homosexual nonetheless

dude, you sound pretty badass. you should post pics of yourself so we can see what a real (non-homosexual) man looks like

I'm not that guy and I think he looks great, but something about him in this pic does look a little gay to me.

That dude learn his lesson from leo and used to date girls like 18-20, then old roasties shamed him into submission he kinda gave up all together.

sour grapes

Moustaches either make you look handsome or like a fucking weirdo. Luckily for him, the mustache makes him look handsome.

A big reason these women are looking at him is because he has a younger and more attractive woman with him. This automatically elevates his status and due to the younger more fertile women, a feeling of envy overtakes the female creatures.

Had the man been alone these women would not be very interested. They would likely just write him off as gay and not pay attention.

>more attractive woman with him
she looks chubby and plain, tbqh

You're underestimating how much age affects the roast

they're looking at him cos hes's superman brah

yeah, but look at the woman with her head turned. She looks thinner and prettier than that walrus he's walking next to. Imagine how awful and flabby his girl's going to get when she hits 28

projecting your desires m8

that girl turning looks more attractive than the girl henry is with

It's the freddy mercury mustache

A. It's because he's famous
B. It's because he's a thick hunk

You can be a thick hunk, and girls will like you, but they will never turn heads like this if you're not famous

that's exactly what I said

he's a fucking super star.

>when she hits 28
implying he's going to wait that long

be famous like that guy

you all suck this guys dick and the chick he is with is a 6/10 max

lel

I think being tall and having that bomb ass stacheq is all I really need.

Lol absolutely he looks like an incredibly handsome freddie