Lat/shoulder day

>Lat/shoulder day
>Rowing four plates on iso-lateral row machine
>8/10 qt goes to stretching area to do ab exercises
>Four years older
>She catches me miring
>Even though she saw me staring at her she takes off her her shirt and proceeds to exercise in her sports bra
>Try to casually flex my lats in between sets
>She looks at me throughout her workout
>Put shirt back on and leaves while smiling at me
>Tried not to look at her so I wouldn't give off weird vibes
>Still virgin
Anons what does this mean? Was she mirin me back or was she laughing at me? Did I fuck up an opportunity?

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 8K)

OP here and girl is 4 years older

Yeah you should have talked to her faggot

seriously, just fucking talk to a girl if shes clearly paying attention to you. it may be difficult the first couple of times but i seriously cant stress enough that you just have to fucking do it

Her Chad boyfriend pulls 6 plates. She was laughing at you.

I was nervous that she would file a report for sexual assault if i talked to her, I was really fucking sweaty, and I got a huge ass zit on my face right now

For you information she went to prom with some twig loser, doesn't have bf because she's going to college

Next time just smile at her then. Work your way up from there.

How do you know this stuff but not talk to her?
Your creepiness will be obvious if you ever do.

Just ask her out if you like her. Don't beat around the bush.

This. Eye contact is an invitation to approach, especially if she smiles. By not approaching you not only miss the opportunity but make yourself look weak and beta in her eyes.

What if I were to tell you i'm 18-3 and she's 18?

Is anyone elses thot girls in the gym working out in their sports bras lately? I thought I was the only one that has seen them doing it lately in a commercial gym. I wrote this in the mirin general a few days ago so I'm going to just summarize

>at gym earlier than usual
>new girl is here you can easily tell she's wearing those high waisted panties and has some thicc glutes
>for some reason notice she's like hovering around me on her phone for some reason and looking at me through the mirror in front of us
>stretching so go to grab a band that's hanging next to her
>she starts taking off her shirt to work out in her sports bra which I've never seen any other girl be courageous enough to do so completely thrown off
>can see her staring at me through the mirror as she pulls her shirt over hher head as i walk closer to her
>I think she fumbles a little and her hand grabs her sports bra and lefts the left side of her bra up and I get an eyeful of her left tit
>autism and immediately move closer to her to shield her tit from the other gym goers
>she's super embarrassed and we laugh it off finally saying she's never had that happen before ever
>i autism laugh and say well I guess it was meant ot happen today with a huge ass haven't fapped in 2 weeks smile on my face
>introduce myself to her and then it gets awkard so just say well see ya and walk back a few feet to stretch
>start walking downstairs to the actual weight room when she starts walking with me coincidentially
>starts a random convo saying she's leaving and I ask if she's going to be a regular
>eyes immediately fall to her waist as I can see her high waisted panty line through her leggings and she catches me looking
>smiles and says yeah, I think you'll be looking for me then walks into the girls locker room

Did..did I make it?

Attached: 526813_178234882357479_1155426621_n.jpg (720x540, 36K)

not approaching when a girl is making eye contact/smiling has in the past ruined my self confidence. Its like admitting to yourself that youre a bitch

Exactly. And you feel so good when you actually do it, win or lose. Would recommend

Yes, it's all downhill from here friend

bye faggot

>Four years older
>Anons what does this mean?
It means that your sister is a slut

You're a creep. She was thinking ok he was looking at me must have been looking at something else. She takes her shirt off. Notices you still staring. She sees you grunting and flexing a lot and she gets visibly nervous. She thinks that's enough and leaves and smiles at you because she is now scared and doesn't know what to do.

What the hell are you supposed to say?

She exercised for about another 20min after taking her shirt off which is why i'm confused. If she felt threatened by me then why would she remove her shirt and draw more attention to herself?

well at least I saw a titty