Please help. How do I achieve a body like this?

Please help. How do I achieve a body like this?

Attached: S26.1Herakles.jpg (348x632, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28993973
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roids, next question

I want to do it naturally

you'll need a few months of jelqing

be the spawn of Zeus

Im happy with my size now

If i can't do that what should my rountine be

>be product of affair between your diety father and some hoe
>bitch stepmom hates your guts
>purposely fucks with you all the time
>find yourself a wife
>stepmom drives you so crazy you kill your wife and children
>make it up by performing 12 insane tasks
>do it
>???
>punch some Persians

idk man you're gonna have to at the very least cancel your xbox live sub and train a bit harder.

be born with mutation in myostatin-producing gene, or alter it with CRISPR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28993973

Attached: 0883704544dc31b9c33e29dad0eacddc.jpg (800x564, 78K)

is it weird that sculptures like this make me feel better about not having a big pp :-)

OP, you do know that the artists who created these style of statues purposely and very openly admitted to exaggerating each feature as much as possible for artistic impact, right?

These are not anywhere near accurate or honest portrayals of real human beings. They're the classiest version of a marble comic book hero.

Also: 1st read the sticky.
2nd get the fuck out

fuck off CRISPR shills

Is this body really unattainable natty?
That's pretty depressing

Start training with Olympic coach from 13.
Perfect diet.
Never miss a workout.
Be genetically gifted.
Be genuinely talented.
Be either rock hard motivated or acutely autistic.

Yeah, sure, it's attainable natty. Sure.

Attached: 1485929756704.jpg (760x594, 40K)

Listne here son
Man canot rebild himself withoud suffring

FOR

He js both marble and benis

Naturally?
Either have blessed genetics or start when you were 12.

you can't have superhuman strength without leaving humanity behind, user

Attached: gyalo.jpg (300x300, 15K)

KeKKles

OP it's attainable natty the retards here are retarded but you have to have similar bone structure. You prolly have different proptions than the statue.

If you want to do it natty forget about abs for 5 years while you get to like 180-200kg bench 300kg deadlift (don't bloatlord/gomad just eat at a surplus and don't worry about fat percentage) then cut.

You won't look that way because your hands will be smaller shoulders will probably be narrower basically shittier proportions.

You will never reach that if you haven't been training since 8 years old at best. Your ribcage is probably small as fuck.

Grow your dick 1 inch

Nigga, even with the same bone structure, that's 5+ years of work MINIMUM.
And that's if he's got a background of physical activity or sports and just fell completely off.
If he's been a fat ass or lanklet who's done fuck and all for most of his life then he's got a hell of a row to hoe. Like 8+ years at least.

heavy compounds for strength
acessories for the rest, if you have any lagging body part do it 3x-6x week if its a small bodypart like calves, obliques and shit like that

linear periodization to keep progressing and a surplus of 200kcal, cut once you desired to get rid of gained body fat and then repeat the cycle.

it'll take a shit load of years tho, and might not be attainable based on your genetics

godtier genetics and godtier drugs

Not op but, can I realistically come close to it?
gonna start my bulk next month since I feel like a twink and lost my 2pl8 bench by 5kg, was trying to get rid of stubborn fat.

Attached: 12-07-18.jpg (3024x4032, 1.88M)

Be tall with a wide frame ( wide hips and very wide shoulders )
then do SS + GOMAD and do a cut at the end of it

>trains heavy compounds
>also trains smaller muscles 6x a week
Enjoy your tendonitis

Starting Statue + Gallon Of Marble A Day

>they had steroids in ancient Greece
how can one be so dumb? It's a copy of a work by Lysippos...but that being said has no hope of achieving this body with a time machine and years of hoplite experience

you need to put on like 40lbs of muscle and get some thicc ass obliques

Enjoy staying small forever

>ancient greeks roided

Attached: 1473276739001.jpg (1446x1462, 183K)

lol, you don't need lift that much for this physique, apart from the fact that 200kg bench or 300kg deadlift isn't achievable natty for most people. you also won't build it on compounds alone, at the very least you'll need dedicated core work, unilateral movements, e.g. one arm deadlifts, and optimally some additional physical activity like wrestling or judo

Well let's see how that goes in the next 10 years, currently 22 so I got 8 years before T-Levels drop.

I'm hitting my obliques once per session, four times per week as of now using either cable choppers or t bar twists.
gonna do more volume once I begin the bulk

there was some dude from Jow Forums that did SS for like 36 months and he kinda resembled that statue, also had a micro penis heh his picture used to float around but that was some years ago

>200kg bench

tfw you hit 100kg bench at 66kg bw and then realize the next milestone is 140kg for 3pl8
I guess I'll never hit it unless I bulk up hard

>OP it's attainable natty the retards here are retarded
>You won't look that way because
What did he mean by this?

We take all these beyond impressive statues for granted today.

Imagine being an eternal skeleton peasant that has been surrounded his entire life with nothing but other eternal skelly fellow peasants and then you see this statue in person mogging your entire pathetic existence as a human being, no wonder all those myths and stories were created

100kg at 66kg
how many reps? 1rm I assume
That's my goal and right now I do 60kg 3 x 5 (without going to the gym, I just have a bench and a barbell at home which I use very rarely)

3x5

first two sets all me, last set the last two reps had just a tiny touch that my gf claims she didn't push at all and she's a good spotter.

pro tip: when benching bring a spotter, for some reason, even if they don't help you, I always perform better.
might be my competition drive trying to prove something or just the B-plan incase you don't have strength to do those last reps

dang im mirin dude
how long did it take, how long have you been lifting and have you got a pic of your current body?
no homo but i've always wanted to bench 100kg for at least one rep, im fully willing to GOMAD and shit to achieve it

I dirty bulked when I was skinny fat and spent most of my time cutting
did a dirty bulk where I would eat till I almost puked, a lot of shitty food too and spent 2 years cutting down 20kg
then I had some shit like motorcycle accident, broken toe and other misfortunes which took me out of lifting for almost a year so I can't really say how long I've been lifting but it's 4 years of interrupted lifting, been 1 year of proper lifting and nutrition on a ULxPPL routine which also had 2 months and half out due to surgery.

just do a 200surplus bulk and cut once you want to look leaner
it's achievable easily and won't take much time depending on your genetics

Bench 3x week, light day, medium day and heavy day and you can get it in a year I bet
it's also a technical lift so the more you do it the better you get at performing it
I personally bench 1x week, then I also do incline dbb bench and dips

Attached: 10-08-18.jpg (3024x4032, 2.26M)

>"Greek statues represent actual human beings, not an ideal"
literally retarded

/thread

looking good
I work manual labour so I have a decent amount of strength already I think, can OHP 50KG 3 X 5 already

as im new to the gym should I just bulk and do SS until I get as strong/good with compounds as I can? I don't give a shit about aesthetics atm

that core+hips combo look is genetic so not even roids will help you there but you can come close natty. you'll feel like you're starving all the time though

thanks mate
that's nice, I was doing 60kg 3x5 but I'm on my last two weeks of cut and my strength fell a bit down.

yes you're right, I did that but just make sure you're on a 200-500kcal surplus, if youre a beginner you can get away with 500surplus
I would personally not do squats on the day you deadlift unless you fancy tree trunks as legs plus add acessories to your routine too, 2-3 shall suffice

curls, chin ups and pull ups good accessory work?

How da fuq do you get your obliques to have heir own six packs?

i would choose either pull ups or chin ups, I went with pulls for more back emphasis

iirc I added pull ups, lateral raises, incline dumbbell bench, hammer curls and tricep extensions spread through those two days
hanging leg raises at the end of each day or do ab work on your off days
stronger core = stronger compounds plus it also builds the rectus abdominis, abs are actually made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen.