Any manlets here?

Attached: when will they learn.png (833x173, 35K)

5"6 here

Never stopped me, have tapped 6"4 females. This post looks like a lankletcope

5'8
I thought my height isn't an issues but then I mentioned in on tinder. Gonna be alone forever.

Damn this is straight depressing.

I'm glad I barely made it at 6'0" and no woman has called me short.

Tinder is an uphill battle if you are any of the following
>Short
>Not white
>Not fit
>Ugly

It's frustrating because I can get girls in reality, but I have almost no success on Tinder. Call it cope or whatever, but this is how it goes for me.

t. 5'10" king of manlets

I get along with girls in real life well too since I'm white and somewhat nicelooking but I hate meeting new people and I won't ever come up to a random girl on the street/bar/etc and there's no female friends who I could date in my circle. I thought it all was fit memes. Sad.

Damn, im 6' but I like to see midgets fuck tall women, care to film your sexy times

Attached: E5OxVm7.jpg (400x340, 18K)

6”3 here, my tall friends just mog me and call me a manlet, can I join you guys?

The thing about Tinder is that it's specifically designed for interactions to be as shallow as possible. When you're basically only selecting people based on pictures and the whole system encourages random hookups, you end up encountering women of a corresponding caliber.

That's why IRL you can be a "manlet by Jow Forums standards" (in the 5'7-5'11 range, I'd say) and not really have any issues at all IRL, but then go on tinder and see a bunch of "if you're not at least 6'0 swipe left" shit.

Haven't seen many of "be tall or fuck off", just got almost no matches.

>tfw 5'4
>no matter how much I lift I would still get KO'd by a skinnyfat 6'1 200 lb lanklet in a fight because size matters more than strength
>could dedicate extreme amounts of time to training mma and roid up but would still get destroyed by an amateur middleweight who barely has any experience
>would always be on near the bottom of the hierarchy in an mma gym

i don't even care about being undesirable to woman desu. i'm more crushed by the fact that I could dedicate my whole life to mma and would still get KO'd by an amateur 200 lb fighter

Attached: 1518401270295.png (552x435, 317K)

Point stands regardless. It's a platform based around shallow hookups where you're choosing people almost solely on images and ignoring the other 90% of attraction, so it necessarily promotes equally shallow standards.

Women are basically Nazis when it comes to short guys.

Attached: h1.png (601x700, 114K)

Attached: h2.png (540x764, 72K)

Attached: h4.png (529x786, 80K)

Attached: h5.png (649x636, 69K)

Attached: h6.jpg (500x647, 50K)

Attached: h7.png (514x551, 31K)

Don't mention it. Women especially on there have no idea what height is what because men overestimate/lie about their height to a hilarious degree and women end up believing them. If you say 5'8 they will assume you're actually 5'4-5 because they don't really know what height actually look like. They've been told 5'9 is 6' their whole lives. And they can't tell anything over 5'10 because they're too short anyway.

Yeah I've noticed it too. Once women from my work who are all smaller than me by 5cm at least said they're ~170 or above, one said 173, even thought I'm the actual 173. But 173 it a tricky height, statistically, I'm taller than most women in my country, but yet I can often see women who are the same height I'm or taller + they love to wear heels. Didn't want to end up with one of those so decided to mention my height.

This is true. I know for a fact that I'm 5'8. Not on my tippy toes, not "with shoes on", none of that shit. And I'll have people who are literally the same exact height as me claim that they're 5'10 or even 5'11.

And it doesn't help that women literally can't into metrics. You can have a 7" dick and tell her it's 10" and she'll believe you. Their spatial reasoning skills are shit.

I'm 5'9 and pretty average and have 1.6k matches in the past 7 months. Fucked 4 of them kek, that success rate. I'm usually too autistic to talk or reply.

Attached: 1510524279344.jpg (996x996, 140K)

Just lmfao at manlets, there is genuinely no point lifting or being alive if you are under 6ft2

Attached: manlets.gif (460x258, 1.63M)

Did you swipe right on everything? I've spent an entire hour and liked like 20 girls.

People seem to lock on to specific numbers. Like "big dick" usually means "8 inches" even though that is a rare number. Even high 6 inches is unusual.

I wonder if Euros on tinder lock on to "180 cm" like Americans do "6 ft" because it's a "round" number.

I'm 5'5, I can fuck your wife if you want

Oh shit 180cm converts to that dreaded 5'11 I'm a fucking manlet afterall

The only part of the meme that I take for real is that women do strongly prefer a partner who is taller than themselves.

Otherwise, the perception of which their partner is taller than their peers may also play a part, but is much less determinant than the above.

Strength matters more at grappling range, but size matters more at range where reach or momentum are relevant.

If you are both amateurs, yes, even if you are stronger you will probably lose. If you are far more experienced than them, no, you'd almost certainly win.

>5"6
lmao

i remember when i was 15 and obsessed all day over arbitrary irrelevent numbers of physicality as a coping mechanism for the failure in other outlets of my life like some gay faggot, too. you can be 6’5 and 265 shredded but none of you wjll ever acquire and maintain a relationship with a quality woman with this amount of toxic autism seeping out of you

Jokes on you, I dont have a wife

Attached: gt0.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>not 6,4
never gonna make it in

Attached: download.jpeg_new.jpg (194x163, 5K)

manlets should move to asia, there are 5 foot qts that would love some american's money

Height > Face > Money > frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> personality

>personality doesn't matter
No. If you legit have a weird and autistic personality and act like a goon, you're going to turn off women.

larping lanklet. my roomate is 5'7 and has 900 matches on tinder while i have like 15 and i'm 6'1

tips on hitting on tall women? I'm 5'7"

As I mentioned I have no problems with girls irl. Did he mentioned his height?

Also standards. I don't swipe right if a girl has over 100 Instagram photos/I don't totally like how she looks/she dresses like shit/obvious thot etc. You might be picky and your friend isn't.

>5'6 here with a disgusting gut
>tfw would even fuck trannies just to get laid

>5’4
I get cat called by y’all girls and when I look over they laugh

People don't seem to realize face > height. Height is important but a good face will always trump anything else. Unless your height is just so far from the average, a godtier face can go a long way.

What is this, incels.me ? Women don't care about your height. You should just shower more.

I want to take a moment to say that 6'4 is the threshold where nothing fits. When choosing a car I cant get some shitbox thats good on gas, I have to get a midsize at the very minumum. I go to class at my uni and none of the chairs fit, my legs scrape on the bottom of the desk. When I was a contractor my head constantly hit on shit in old homes because they didnt have that height in mind. 6'-6'2 is the god height, anything more and you're just some mutant.

It is depressing. I am 5'10 and I think I am short, I'd love to have been around 6' or more.

As long as you're taller than her, it doesn't matter. Americans overestimate the importance of height by a lot.

>adult man
I don't think so tiny tim

My slightly overweight Chad best friend is 5'7" and has 4 7/10 qts going all the time after he started using tinder. He has good facial aesthetics and has all these thots begging at his feet. His attitude is the classic "don't give a fuck".

Lads dont even put your height on tinder

Men ALWAYS lie about their height irl if they're under 6ft (80%). Everyone I've ever talked to adds 2-3 inches so grills base it off that.

Get a ladder

>if your 5'8 or less please kill yourself!!
Good thing I'm 5'9 whenever I wear shoes.
Not that I would ever even touch that filthy mutilated sandnigger pussy.

>have tapped 6"4 females
Lankie girls are the least desirable unless they got a model tier body (0.05% of them). Fucking a lankie girl has the same merit as fucking a landwhale

>I wonder if Euros on tinder lock on to "180 cm"
Pretty much.

Voice is more important than all of that. If you got a shit voice you lose 5 points right of the bat

5'8 manlet reporting. Banging a 6/10 5'9 chic currently. I've been rejected many times but banged anything between heights 5'0 and 5'9. Maybe its just where I'm from I don't see that much hate (except tinder where some girls state "no short guys" but whatever). You will certainly bang a lot if you're 8/10 face/phys or higher even as a short guy.

>manlets will never experience the pleasure of a Plus Sized Princess
When will they learn?

Attached: Plus Sized Princess.png (1580x1072, 1.81M)

>implying the world's best wrestlers aren't people your height with lower centers of gravity and better muscle coordination

I just measured myself after my weight-vest home gym workout and I'm back down to 5'7". I thought I was 5'8".

Attached: tfw.png (645x773, 9K)

I am a
[X] manlet
[ ] hairlet
[ ] dicklet
[ ] facelet
[ ] DYEL

All I have to do is get buff and I'll outrank every balding, ugly, or shrimp-dick lanklet under the sun

What is the dicklet cutoff?

Exactly. Like I said earlier ITT, I'm 5'8 but everyone I know who's definitely the same height as me fucking lies about it and says they're 5'10-5'11. We basically have "height inflation" going on

I am
[ ] manlet
[ ] hairlet
[ ] dicklet
[ ] facelet
[x ] DYEL

kek, you fags are lucky i don't lift or you'd never see another woman again in your life

Attached: narcis.jpg (210x240, 13K)

5,5"

This is bone-pressed, right? If so, I pass by 0.75".

>5’8 here
I’ve literally never had an issue attracting women because of my height, even when I was DYEL.

>bone-press

lmao why do dicklets cope with this shit measurement? whats the point of measuring a part of your dick that can't physically be inside a woman? stop bone-pressing for extra fractions of an inch, faggot

>tfw dad and mom has godtier genes
>oh shit boy, here I go, I'll be a tall chad demigod
>end up being a disabled manlet

enjoy being only short, lads. It can always be worse.

Attached: 2ft.jpg (638x477, 52K)

>h-heh I'm smart I just don't t-try hard

I'm presuming when you bottom out in a woman, the fat pad is squished enough so that your full bone-pressed length goes in? Not that a virgin like me would know.
I'm still at least 0.25" over the cutoff, even with the fat pad.

Not true. I want tall fucking kids, I'm 6'7 and won't settle for anything under 6'

Just find a womanlet waifu and inject growth hormones into your kids on the daily.

That is actually useful to determine the size at low body fat if you are currently overweight.

I thought I had a small one, but in the end it was a decent 18cm after I lost all fat down there.

The poster you replied to is clearly a 6'0 manlet that doesn't like being mogged every time a girl wears heels near him

hard to find motivation to lift if i'm still getting laid this much as a skinnyfat dyel. when you're tall and good-looking you don't need to do much m8

>fat pad is squished enough
this depends on just how much fat you actually have, and how much she has, and what position you're in. i find it easiest to go fully balls deep if she's riding me and i lift my hips up a bit to let gravity fully pull her down. regardless, bone-pressed is a meme and is not what she'll be feeling 99% of the time that you're fucking her

I'm tall with a nice face and girls always rushed to me.
I was skinny as fuck, homeless, alcoholic and all kind of shit but they never cared. Even older girls when I was 18.
Now I'm still some kind of dyel but despite the gains and money it doesn't change anything.

I don't know how much muscles I need to get mired in the streets by basic bitches but I don't think I'm ready to eat enough proteins every day for that.
Thanks grandad for making me way taller then both parents.

You are extremely wrong here lol. Smaller guys of the same weight classes beat up bigger people all the time in the UFC, let alone an experienced vs an amateur.

5’1” turbomanlet here. AMA

How much do you weigh?

110 lbs

Are girls really that judgmental on tinder? I would like to lose my V card but I'm too hesitant to try, I don't want my self-confidence to be killed more then it already has if I don't receive any likes. I'm 6' btw.

Attached: 1499568087404.jpg (484x527, 335K)

Its how Medical/scientific studies measure penis length. If you dont bone press you have a negative bias in your measurement

Are you white or black?

5 ft 6 120 LB skeleton reporting in.

brb going to bone press

5'5
I lift to forget about life unironically.
I already accepted I will never have a relationship, not just because I'm short, but also very unattractive. I can understand how incels develop, but luckily I have enough common sense to not be tricked into that thinking.
A lot of men trick themselves into thinking that it doesn't matter and believe these are just troll threads. Sure, they are a bit exaggerated, but there is a bit of truth here. Sure some women aren't so shallow, in fact there's women who literally date disabled people. Those women are like winning the lottery, and I'm sure they are not completely sane. Confidence is key, yes, but it only amplifies your attractiveness and height. If you have none what is there to amplify?

What's the point of measuring your dick anyway? Just say that it's small in a confident bordering smug tone and people will assume it's big.
Not to mention, girls can't spatial reasoning anway, so unless it's abnormally small or large and thus she can't feel/can't take it, it doesn't even matter.

My girlfriends dad is like 5’6, he’s pretty short. Her mom is easily over 6ft and much stronger than him lol
It’s qlways seemed strange to me. She’s cheated on him a bunch of times with guys who are the opposite of him, big and tall, so it’s pretty depressing
I like being taller than my girlfriend

>>Not white
Nature is a cruel bitch

Attached: 921939213921.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Why is it depressing? He's weaker than a woman. Of course he's not gonna get a woman's sexual commitment. Shit ain't free.

How do you learn to live with it? I'm 5'10" and I seriously hate being even this short.

Not that guy, but fuck off. You're not even short.

Asian
Can’t really change it so just try to do the best with what I have

I just have a complex since I'm shorter than my mom.

why not post the real one?

Attached: 1534242743809.png (833x173, 46K)

Can you really blame women who are taller though ?
I mean it's probably an evolutionary trait,to want someone taller,wider,stronger than you to be protected,even though that's not necessary in our world now.
I'm 5'10" but would absolutely understand if a 6 " woman told me i was too short,for real
Fuck all those

>thinking that money is less important than height and face. If you have money and you are not a midget you can fuck almost anyone you want

Fuck why did I write this im retarded

hes not. a 5'6 man is stronger than a 6'0 women

Her calves are bigger than their quads... sad!