Holy shit Jow Forums

Holy shit Jow Forums.

Attached: 58BF3C65-C685-43B5-99D5-63E76AACF68B.jpg (634x814, 198K)

Leglet, looks ridiculous

Bro look at this dude uhu uhu wait till you see the n... uhohohoho no no NO NO.. OH HA HOH
ohhhHOHOoooo.... ARHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AAA LOOK AT THE NIPPLES HRHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: DCe_7zIUwAA_fCe.jpg (635x1016, 132K)

This.

You can't ignore legs. This is what will happen. That guy looks silly.

I would seriously stop trying to build my upper body and work my legs just so they catch up.

you can't even see his legs you dumb motherfuckers

all you see is his calves which are 100% dependent on genetics

it's photoshop you brainlets. he's still a pudgy nerd

This isn't natty isnt it?

As a black dude, I'ms so jelly about white people calves, you'd see some fat fuck who's never been into gym with a greek god like calves, and dont even fucking mention Asians. Most black people dont have bog calves.

it's shopped, as a matter of fact i did that shoop long time ago and never tought that someone saved it

liquify tool to make his muscles look bigger and spot healing tool to move his nips back on his pecs

What about nba players calves you retarded nigger

Manlet who doesn’t train legs. I wonder where I’ve seen that before.

Jonah Hill is a jew, not white

A lot of NBA players have very high calf insertions because it's more favorable for performance or something, but it also makes their shins look tiny.

damn son they slid right off his chest!

he needs to go get some skin hacked off

At least you have dicks, doubt it's a fair trade though.

In a mirror?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this is what happens when your face starts growing downwards and you don't stop it

It's irrelevant for most people, though.

Like, okay. Sure, if you've got a rolling back and rippling abs and your arms are the size of Christmas hams then yes, skipping leg day will be noticeable. However, if you're like 90% of the gym population and haven't been lifting dedicated for 5+ years and haven't been on steroids, your upper and lower body will look more-or-less fine so long as you throw in some deadlifts and/or don't sit on your ass for eight hours a day. Most people don't need to focus on their quads.

This isn't even considering special cases where people were very leg-active in their younger years and have attained naturally big quads as a result. For example, I rowed for two years in high school followed by four years in college, and I haven't squatted since my last training session the week before my final ACRA.

NBA players are fit, but literally small percentage of them have bigger calves. It's a well known fact that black people dont have a big calves, you dumb inbred racist fuck

I know, but I'm talking about generally tho.

i'm jelly about that extra bone you guys get in the leg, its not fair

wut

He is the textbook definition of a gymcel. He's so fucking hideous.

>being this mad

whiter then the average american

wait what extra bone

redpill me on my leg bones