My experience has changed drastically with women ever since I turned 30

My experience has changed drastically with women ever since I turned 30

Attached: 1534183421700.png (632x852, 47K)

...and? good? bad?

Attached: explain further.jpg (625x468, 69K)

Idk how it was worse? This is your time to shine. Women love older guys

Really, really positive

I don't post in /sig/ at all but I should probably grab a trip on here so I
ll be remembered

I focused my whole life on my career since my 20s and I've climbed far
Ever since I turned 30 my experience with women has changed to be more positive

Only negative interaction with a woman so far has been a married chick with kids, she thought i was trying to hit on her so she felt odd about me talking with her but her husband and myself are in a similar field so she calmed down and we chatted for a bit

I've been talking to strangers, women and anyone else. My experience has changed quite a bit and I can only say if you're struggling now find a goal, stick to it and life will change

I dropped the weight
I've done a lot of research and let go of my mind state from my 20s believing I'll never find anyone
I also know what I want and I wont waste time with thots

Its been such a positive change I cant describe or put this in words

yes, yes it has

Attached: 1534015845520.jpg (847x801, 138K)

How do I know you still have all your hair

After 31 years of hard work and dedication I have all the generous pussy I could ever want

So why do I still feel like I haven’t won yet?

Because there's no real point in your subconscious letting you feel content when it could still be motivating you to be productive and do more stuff.

It doesn't matter what you accomplish, you will always feel the need to do more.

Attached: back turned pepe (1).jpg (200x194, 7K)

completely agree

its entirely conditional on KEEPING YOUR HAIR

but if you reach 30 and still look ok its time to boom up

so what the fuck yall do if your a hairlet in your 20s

Attached: 49 percent silver.jpg (239x411, 74K)

Dude
Your hair doesn't matter

Attached: 1534289008222.jpg (1800x1080, 494K)

>tfw no 30 year old boomer friend

>My experience has changed drastically with women ever since I turned 30
mine haven't. still a khv and didn't get any magic powers

*hasn't

Seriously fucking kill yourself. It won't get better, it won't stay the same, it'll only get worse. I feel sorry for you, actually I don't at all. Maybe your next life will be better. (There is no next life.)

lmao I'll better stay a kissless virgin for life than to be an eternally triggered stick up the ass no mommy love trauma filled stump like you my dude

I'm not cucked enough to condition my whole existence to a whim of some slut. you seem like someone who will definitely kill himself because a girl rejected or cheated on him. she's probably cheating on you now. good riddance soon
> it'll only get worse
it literally cannot because I haven't ever tried and I don't intend to any time soon, I have too little time for my hobbies and work as it is, I can't even imagine functioning with adding another time waster

29 here. I slept with 6 women this year. Before this my only expierence was a I played with my cousins boobs when we were like 13, and I got a kiss on a 3rd date in college.

Yo wake the fuck up. That's for two reasons, yes you may have improved in your career and all that, but after women hit a certain age, around 30 or so they hit a wall in terms of their beauty, basically it starts to go down hill. So they start looking for a beta provider, that's you.

These are womenz in their 20s giving me attention
Also, I'm not a beta cuck so once they know that they move on

I'm the exact opposite. I hate waking up everyday and having to do things because people wouldn't accept me if I didn't, I wish I could die in my sleep. I'd be content with life if I had infinite food and a real waifu to hold forever.

You didn't disagree with that guy

So you got your career sorted out, right?

>be non-American
>30 y/o boomer
>ottermode
>in grad school
>number of hook ups: 0

Is this only because I'm still a student?

You are probably autistic

Seriously tho, you are probably not very social, thats all.

Women do lower their standards/stop being too much of a bitch once they are 30.

30+ most of them look like shit unless they actually go to the gym

>Be me
>32 year old skinny fat NEET
>Still bang hot girls on the reg
>Currently have a 23, a 25, a 31, and a 36 year old on rotation
>MFW it really is all about face and charm
>MFW I have no face

Don't get me wrong I know I need to get my shit together because the party can't last forever but where is my motivation when all my needs are met? TFW being sucesfull with women my whole life has made me an unmotivated loser ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's a weird wave going on. It seems like a lot of neets are suddenly realizing getting women is actually kind of easy and it's happening all at once.

Only thing that matters in life is being happy, if you like your life that way then go ahead.

This isnt really a competition, theres no prize at the end of the line, just do whatever you want.

>tfw live in north georgia near tennessee border
>mcmansions like this one as far as the eye can see
It seems so attainable bros

I see.

Yeah, so far I've avoided hooking up with girls from school, because of title IX and all that. I've just been using the apps, mostly to learn/try myself.

I actually get a decent amount of matches, but nothing beyond a polite date or girls who want LTRs (I'm not ready for that yet, and don't want to lead anyone one)

Unlike many people here, I actually can only hope to fuck a thot for now

I have a 1972 ss nova . Sips almost every day. I just have a push mower and flat chested wife right now. I am the 28 year old boomlet.

Flat is justice!