Endurance

If I can barely run for 10 minutes, should I start with what I can do and just walk for an hour each day? Or rather, would that build my endurance so I can start running without puking?

Starting from sedentary couch potato

Attached: IMG_3513.png (750x1334, 201K)

Start with a daily purposeful 1hour walk.
By they by, if your goal is to burn calories, then that 1hour walk will burn more calories and be easier on your joints then a 22 minute jog.

I would actually measure your distance rather than time. Since you might have short stubby legs with some hardcore cankles or have really long legs. You get the point. Measuring with just time would be a little meh since you really dont have anytype of pace with time. For all you know you can be walking and call it a day.
I know you're trying to cheat you fat slob. Lols

Attached: images (2).png (257x196, 7K)

Coincidentally, I need to cut as well and I do have knee issues after some surgeries/injuries. So 1 walk a day it is then. Thanks, pimp I appreciate the post

Attached: IMG_3401.gif (500x320, 1.98M)

user, that thing is litterally designed to help them build running endurance and gives 5k as a goal.

Speed, and distance does not matter.
Just building up the endurance to run for a half hour and maybe run a 5k.

The schedule you posted works wonders desu, so if you're not a fatty I'd recommend running over walking. Since the schedule literally starts out at 8 minutes of running you should bwe fine.

There's already a running thread you slow fuck

Do HIIT
that’s how I started. Now I can run for well over an hour

If you're fat, lose weight before attempting to run. If you are skinnyfat, just take it slow. The picture you attached is an excellent plan that works for literally everyone without some sort of conditon

That's okay I got the answers I needed, much before your post.

WHOS THE SLOW FUCK NOW PUSSYBOI

Attached: IMG_3373.jpg (1725x1011, 378K)

>cropping the full image
dont do emi like that

Attached: EdSRs.png (1288x3200, 635K)

i did this and i fucking love HIIT but i also read that HIIT isn't that helpful for endurance and it's only good for training how much you can exert at 90-100% MHR, i read steady-state is significantly better for endurance and overall cardiovascular health

anyone know anything about this?

Nice LARP.

HIIT is fucking dangerous as shit and there is no way an out of shape fuck like you could do true hiit.
You have to be already fit to do HIIT.
At most you did interval training for twenty minutes. You know, like the picture in the fucking OP.

>an out of shape fuck like you
not sure how you could possible infer this or who you think i am, was my first post.
>true hiit.
mind explaining what you consider this to be? here's what i do, and i used a polar h10 to measure my heartrate:

>10 minutes 65% MHR
>INTERVAL:
>20 seconds 90-95% MHR
>100 seconds cooldown, ~65% MHR
>REPEAT interval 6x
>10 minutes cooldown 65% MHR

why wouldn't that routine be "true hiit"? sure the rests between intervals is a little long, but i'm not super fit yet. i'm still pushing myself to pretty much my max heartrate every interval.

>not doing a 90 minute uphill run each day
Get on my level fggt

[spoiler]still fat though ;_;[/spoiler]

I'm going to start running. I was thinking of just jogging for 10 minutes to start off.

Depends how much of a noob you are. Walking is never bad, though.

Good to see that I wasn't the only one thinking that

STarting with walking is okay and see how much more you can run in a week. If you need low impact cardio stationary bikes are really really good if you have to go easier on the joints. Running/walking uses more muscles but cycling isn't bad just less comprehensive.

There are two ways to improve running that work best for me.

1: Run as slow as you can without stopping to a walk for as long as you can.
2: Run hard for 1 min, jog for 2, repeat.
3: Run as hard as you can as long as you can.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter how you do it so long as you keep actually running.

Inb4 3

this