What is Jow Forums‘s opinion on Taco Bell?

What is Jow Forums‘s opinion on Taco Bell?

Attached: 4L_HtO67BsC.jpg (480x325, 27K)

I prefer sushi. Without any COMP, thanks.

Absolute shit tier, even with their "fresco" options. The only 2 things worth getting (ONLY a cheat day) is their cinnabon things and the nacho fries if they'll continue to have them.

Shredded chicken burritos with no cheese/no dressing are my go-to if I have absolutely nowhere to go.

Gross but after having worked there I prefer it to other fast food places like McDonalds or KFC. Their food is more retard proof and easier to assemble by your standard fast food employee who doesn’t give a fuck. Also the customization is nice, you can add onions, lettuce, and tomatoe onto anything really.

Don’t get the steak, it’s nasty, the schicken is good but much saltier than the chunks. Chicken > beef > shredded chicken

Beautiful. I live in Peru and it just opened here. Love that shit, specially their loaded fries and the burrito
Maybe it is shit in your country, I heard that from friends about other fast food chains being shit in usa, and chile

Disgusting non-food that degenerates and whores eat while they are "yolo"ing.

Nigga I'm from chile and I fucking LOVE taco bell, mainly because it's literally the cheapest thing around. I can fill myself up real quick with some of the things they offer.

If you want a cheat meal it's pretty decent.

This one place 8 miles away from my house always overstuffs the burritos and it just tastes so much better than any other one I've been to, likely due to constantly running out of ingredients and having to open new cans/bags/whatever other container they keep food in.

>ey could I get a uh beefy 5 layer?
>uhh a burrito supreme
>uhh grilled stuffed
>yea, beef is fine
>uhh lemme get a uh crunchwrap
>and a uhh gordita crunch
What's the chance they know it's not only for me? What's the chance they actually care?

Can't lie Baja blast is amazing.

Gay as shit. Literally, gay. Dude

great for the following:

>bloat maxx
>high on reefer
>lots of food for cheap

not great for the following:

>being a regular part of your diet
>monthly food budgeting

more than anything, it's the high sodium that will get you FAR more than the fat/carbs in the food.

Just ate a big thing of nacho fries holy fuck those things are delicious.

Thank God for ecto genes I can literally binge on this shit daily and still turn it into muscle.

The cheesy gordita crunch is fucking amazing

Dude, try this. I buy 1 lb of ground sirloin for like $6. Then, get a jar of salsa, any kind you like. Also, Daisy sour cream. Fry the ground sirloin in a pan. Mince it up. Pour salsa over the top of it and mix it well. Serve in a bowl with a dollop of sour cream on top. It has a very Taco Bell kinda flavor to it. Also, if you eat the whole lb of ground sirloin its like 800 calories, 90g protein. The salsa's like 10-20 calories, the sour cream is like 100 calories, mostly fat.

Great cheat food. Usually go for the nacho fries, double decker taco, frito burrito, and cinnamon twists.

Attached: 1518417616156.jpg (600x385, 51K)

The crunchwrap supreme tho

>It has a very Taco Bell kinda flavor to it
Or, make a quick spice mix that is less boring.

>4 parts chili powder
>4 parts ground cumin
>3 parts garlic powder
>1 part dried oregano
>1 part salt
>a little cayenne if you want heat
Mix this shit together and generously sprinkle it on what you're making before (and for ground meat, a lesser amount while) cooking. You can also mix a larger amount and store it for later

Attached: 87FF76D2-18F5-4570-AF65-98A2872B02A6.jpg (409x618, 69K)

Theyre fucking naked chicken chalupas with a side of their cheese is goddamn amazing, and Im glad they took it off the menu for a bit.

nah, the salsa is wet, which is important in the texture, and virtually calorie free, and it has a good flavor. I mean, if you feel your integrity as a cook is on the line, then sure, be all fancy with the spices, but if you're in a rush to make a tasty 10 minute meal, adding premade salsa to ground sirloin tastes great.

>mfw I first saw the sour cream caulk gun

Attached: 1534021384596.gif (480x360, 1.46M)

Rather take out chinese

>the salsa is wet, which is important in the texture
Just add butter or oil too it. Or downgrade to an 85/15 or even 80/20. Adding salsa to ground beef crumbles just makes it a soupy slop