How important is it to actually eat healthy?

How important is it to actually eat healthy?

Attached: 2347362a3ad98e73aaf7b7a96e86fe94.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Fasting is healthier, so not eating all the time is healthier.
Be a vegan plus fast and you're ultra golden

hmm is this true?

Attached: 1527402370001.png (409x409, 213K)

A body made to be ravished, pounded and bred by BBC. White women cannot help but crave and worship black cock.

Yes, feel free to google it

>be a vegan
Remove thy self so᠌y

It's probably more important to me than any other part of physical fitness because it's something that I didn't take seriously for 30 years and suffered because of it. All kinds of problems which I had wound up going away when I changed my diet, the worst of which being terrible pain in my hands. I felt like a new person when I started eating healthy and I acted like a new person because of it. I'm a lean 2/3/4/5 lifter today and was a fat piece of shit only two years ago.

PS: it's actually unfair for a person to be as attractive as she is.

>implying she is white

For gains? Almost completely unimportant. For life? Your call.

>white
user I think you should get your eyes checked

>I felt like a new person when I started eating healthy
Can you explain a bit? What 'eating healthy' means for you in particular?

Not necessarily - fasting is definitely healthy but you don't have to be vegan to get full benefits. I tried going vegan many times and it felt so good for the first couple of weeks I thought "How can anyone not do this?" but then I started having problems with my skin, my vision, my sleep, I had constipation, fatigue etc etc so I ate some salmon and boom - all the problems went away in like 24 hours.
Of course eating vegetables is fine but I wouldn't recommend going 100% vegan, it's totally fine to have some animal products like once every few days or once a week.

I cut out most processed foods. I gave up all drinks which weren't protein shakes, coffee or water, gave up all artificial sweeteners, gave up candy, chips, popcorn, pastries and all of the other snack foods... Then I just started making better choices with what I had left. At first, I calorie counted but eventually I found myself eating the same foods almost every day to meet maximums and I no longer had to. When I switch to bulking, I just add an extra protein shake and another piece of fruit and then have a larger portion with dinner.

I forgot to add that I also gave up red meat, pork and most of the dense high-carb foods like pasta. I'll allow myself to have something off of my list maybe once per month.

So you kinda did "no junkfood, no fastfood, no soda, no candy" combo? Sounds pretty go

> I also gave up red meat, pork and most of the dense high-carb foods like pasta
huh

For the most part, yes. It drastically reduced my processed sugar intake. I still crave sweets but I satisfy those cravings with fruit. I have ridiculously good genetics for building muscle so this was pretty much all that I needed to slowly transform into god mode.

you can have her honestly.

The most important. It’s highly underrated actually. Too many people think they can just slack on their diet here and there and everything will be okay and they’ll continue making gains; that’s not the case. You are absolutely hindering your potential when you cheat on your diet with shit food and don’t hit your caloric goal everyday. If you’re going to lift weights and eat, do it right or don’t do it at all.

Kys, oh wait you already are

Pretty much the most important thing you can do. Your body and mind depend on proper nutrition. If you start off shitty there, everything else will suffer.

What's this thot's Instagram again? Pls

>OH WOW she can eat all that and still have that body, such an inspiration

Stupid cunt