No woman is like me

Pic related.

What do?

Attached: timthumb.jpg (630x420, 113K)

Show us your body

You see dat neck. You tie rope around. You tie other side to tall tower. Rope lengths 2m. You jump to bottom of tower then.

eat a lot of onions

remove earrings

Not me in photo. Body is 5'8 68kg. I have chest muscle but not other. Arms only if flex.

You probably have PCOS, google it

Go to an endocrinologist soon and get checked for PCOS. Facial hair and acne are very common symptoms. It's important for your health to find out if you have it, because it can cause an increased cancer risk and insulin resistance.

Will onion make beard? How do I eat?

Don't make fun. I am man not a girl. how do I fix.

Pcos internet say it's for girl.

And gay little faggot boys get it too.

Lift

my apologies, I thought you were female.

try adapalene (brand name Differin) for the acne. do your research, it's drying and very photosensitizing so you'll need to have a skincare routine with a very gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and strong sunscreen every single time you're outside. but's it's great at kicking acne's ass.

You are gay little faggot boy don't talk to me I am kill you so easy. Why no beard tell me that is all ok.

Ha, I thought at first that was the back of your head.

I don't have ache. I'm not in pic. I have beard like pic. Very disgust. I want big man beard. How is?.

You think it funny to make fun. I want is to look better and have woman like me.

1. pop that pimple
2. shave the pubes on your chin
3. remove earrings

You will be much more presentable, whatever the fuck your gender and sexual orientation is.

I say 50 time. I am not pic. I have no beard like in pic why I show u. I have no earing. I have no pimpol.

I want big beard so I show woman and she like. How?

I look like little faggot baby. Die.

minoxidil

Get a sex change.

But I don't want wrinkles face and it only stay if you use it all the day. I don't want hair on eyelid and ear disgust.

My fucking sides at this thread, holy shit.

Attached: 1534180024457.jpg (1224x1445, 219K)

just shave if you can't grow a beard why is this hard? If you can't do a full beard you should just keep it shaven and look good that way.

I am Poland man. I make learning English but not a school. Apologize.

CTRL F "laser"
>0 results

Really?

I see the lady she want man beard. I see other man with beard I feel like baby man. How I do beard?

Can I put laser on face and make beard?

I have green laser.

Lift

I do 16kg dumbbell lift. I sit on back and lift the ball up.

16 kg. Die.

>16 kg. Die.

Attached: 1531503145786.gif (400x225, 996K)

U

Attached: 1533247758832.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Pluck or shave the hairs off

Brother?

Attached: IMG_20180815_184637-01.jpg (2445x2514, 1.26M)

at least u dont look like a furry penis

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)