What is a good tasty alternative to bananas. I hear bananas have unique health benefits and prevent muscle cramps...

What is a good tasty alternative to bananas. I hear bananas have unique health benefits and prevent muscle cramps, problem is I just cant stomach them. Any ideas?

Attached: 41JvAoqeMfL._SY300_QL70_.jpg (300x300, 8K)

consume them through your butt hole

Why can’t you consume them?

I hate the taste of them

dip em in peanut butter

eat them in a milkshake

Do you actually like peanut butter or is it a meme

Put them in your pancakes mix + some oatmeal.
Kino snack

Inject them with your steroids

>prevent muscle cramps
Can anecdotally confirm. Slice them up and put them in Greek yogurt and/or oatmeal. Tastes great. Alternatively, try eating one at the same time as 0.5-1.0 serving of mixed nuts.

Just eat it.

avocados

Banana drinks

Realized OP was just a pussy and didn't like the taste, but for anyone with legit digestive issues, pic related is a ripe banana.
These are the ones you want to eat.
Unripe bananas have a ton of resistant starch in them. Much rougher on the digestive system.

Attached: forHerPleasure.jpg (800x503, 35K)

>doesn’t like bananas

Kys faggot

if you just want potassium to prevent muscle cramps get some "no salt" salt substitute. I love bananas, but they don't even have very much potassium

>tasty
Never gonna make it

Bananas are tasty for real like, my favourite fruit lol
I'm not op btw

then just don't fucking eat them and get your potassium from some other source
Is using google so hard you fucking mong?

fucking nigger

Get better taste.

Sweet potato has a similar amount of potassium

Fucking Ameritards lmao cannot even eat Bananas

Who the fuck doesn’t like peanut butter?

That looks like what a fucking third world nigger would eat. Are you from guatemala by any chance? Disgusting

Attached: yellow-green-bananas-38093352.jpg (1300x957, 56K)

Bananas have plenty of potassium you big bitch

Those are still raw.

yeah, what this poster said

you're getting cramps because you're low on electrolytes. you've been working out and sweating a bunch, losing precious fluids and salts. you need to replenish those electrolytes with water and salt & potassium. salt your food with salt and nosalt or nusalt. it'll be more effective for remedying the cramps than eating bananas.

Nigga those still have green in them. You have to wait longer til theyre pure yellow or like the user showed with the bits of chocolqte on the peel.

resistant starch is something good

apricots are the chad fruit, high potassium and low glycemic

I think you meant to say pineapples

Are they good? I just eat some after my workouts because they are sweet and Use them to refill my electrolytes.

No thanks TJ